CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by tkadvil »

In Kayli's clickbait vlog, she looks kind of bad.. her cheeks are sunken in, she looks wrinkly and tired. I hope she takes better care of herself soon.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Re: The latest vlog:

I couldn't understand anything Winston said. Kayli didn't understand him when he said, "Carlie"--a name he's probably said hundreds of times before. You'd think his speech, at this point, would be a massive concern for her. I guess curling her hair and driving the kids where they need to go are bigger priorities.

That vest she bought for Layla wasn't "cute". It looked like a bulletproof vest Layla would wear if she ever went hunting with Casey to ensure she survived if he ever accidentally mistook her for a large rabbit or something.

It was nice to see them goofing around together and laughing hard. You never see them do that when Casey is around. It strengths my theory that everyone is more somber when he's there.

That reminds me...

Does anyone remember, when the Shaytards kids were really, really young, they were uncomfortable around Casey? I can't remember if it was evident in the early Shaytards vlogs or if it was outright mentioned. I just remember thinking it was understandable that they would be. Compared to Shay, Casey was much more serious. I would imagine, to a small child, he might be intimidating.

I wonder how the Shaytards kids feel about Casey now that they're older and after what they went through with Shay.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Presence wrote:Does anyone remember, when the Shaytards kids were really, really young, they were uncomfortable around Casey?
I think that's because they didn't really grow up with Casey around. Casey and Kayli lived pretty far away in Utah (and they worked "real" jobs) before YT, so they probably only saw them occasionally—like holidays. They only really became closer when everyone moved to LA. I barely remember Casey and Kayli in vlogs before they moved to LA.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Presence wrote:Does anyone remember, when the Shaytards kids were really, really young, they were uncomfortable around Casey?
I think that's because they didn't really grow up with Casey around. Casey and Kayli lived pretty far away in Utah (and they worked "real" jobs) before YT, so they probably only saw them occasionally—like holidays. They only really became closer when everyone moved to LA. I barely remember Casey and Kayli in vlogs before they moved to LA.
Yes, I agree ewokfan. I remember them from early vlogs because I used to think Casey was hot (oh how the times have changed lol - he's getting better now though) and would be excited when they'd be in a vlog.

Casey wasn't that serious around the kids. He was really funny and he'd goof around with the kids. I remember a vlog when they were all at a cabin during the summer and Casey was being really goofy and dancing around and pushing the kids on the swings, etc.

I think they were uncomfortable because he was a man they weren't that familiar with and they were young. Brailee and Gage would clamp up too when Shay would talk to them, but Shay never tried to talk to Brailee and Gage that much. He'd automatically turn the attention (camera) back to his kids. At least Casey would try to play around with the Shay's kids.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Byebeth wrote:
thisisnotmyusername wrote:Listen, I've been there - I take the pill so my periods are very regular, almost to the hour. Now, even if they are a day late, I freak out and get a pregnancy test for peace of mind. I don't think she did that part to stir up drama so Casey pays attention, but she definitely wanted to stir up drama for the vlogs.

And what's SO annoying is how she hides behind the guise of "it's real life guys." If you're all about real life and being transparent, why don't you stop singing Casey's praise every single time you talk about him and just frikin admit it fucking sucks that he's gone all the time. Honestly. She's so fake. Can't believe I ever thought she was the genuine one (well, maybe in the beginning she was, but vlogging has tainted her too).

At this point, I'd rather watch the Shaytards than Kayli's channel. Kayli and her fake sweetness just sicken me at this point. Something about her is way off. She seems kind of shady and judgemental to be honest.

I also think it's rude and disrespectful to fans that have stuck with Casey all those years and who still support his hushin' stuff for him to just disappear without an explanation like that.
It’s odd that you’d rather watch the shaytards when they are literally the fakest people on the internet with actual proof that their marriage is shit.
At this point, Colette is way more tolerable than Kayli. She doesn't spam my instagram with ad after ad, she doesn't have this annoying sing-songy voice, she doesn't say "ehhk-cited" and "kyooot" every two seconds, she doesn't come off as overly concerned with her weight and looks, so yes, I"d rather watch the Shaytards.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Byebeth wrote:
thisisnotmyusername wrote:Listen, I've been there - I take the pill so my periods are very regular, almost to the hour. Now, even if they are a day late, I freak out and get a pregnancy test for peace of mind. I don't think she did that part to stir up drama so Casey pays attention, but she definitely wanted to stir up drama for the vlogs.

And what's SO annoying is how she hides behind the guise of "it's real life guys." If you're all about real life and being transparent, why don't you stop singing Casey's praise every single time you talk about him and just frikin admit it fucking sucks that he's gone all the time. Honestly. She's so fake. Can't believe I ever thought she was the genuine one (well, maybe in the beginning she was, but vlogging has tainted her too).

At this point, I'd rather watch the Shaytards than Kayli's channel. Kayli and her fake sweetness just sicken me at this point. Something about her is way off. She seems kind of shady and judgemental to be honest.

I also think it's rude and disrespectful to fans that have stuck with Casey all those years and who still support his hushin' stuff for him to just disappear without an explanation like that.
It’s odd that you’d rather watch the shaytards when they are literally the fakest people on the internet with actual proof that their marriage is shit.
At this point, Colette is way more tolerable than Kayli. She doesn't spam my instagram with ad after ad, she doesn't have this annoying sing-songy voice, she doesn't say "ehhk-cited" and "kyooot" every two seconds, she doesn't come off as overly concerned with her weight and looks, so yes, I"d rather watch the Shaytards.

SocialMediaPsych
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SocialMediaPsych »

Bottom line is that after awhile the camera will reveal the truth. I believe Shay hooked his siblings up with a million each and that is why they live a good life style. Also the reason that all these channels push sponsors so hard is that YouTube has changed the algorithms that has cut what a channel makes by a lot. Ruby from 8 passengers is the sponsor queen . She would sponsor her bowel movements if companies let her. The days of innocence on YouTube are over. All these family channels want Jake and Logan Paul money and will embellish the truth to try and get it. Look at all the Griffith sisters. Nothing like what they started out. Nice people who are all narcissistic to the core. And one more thing Carly had more concern in her voice at the color of her basement than the fact that Elliot has to have tubes put in his ears. She is the queen of narcissism. Rant over :D

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

On a scale from 0-10, how disappointed do you think Casey is about this?

Overruling Trump administration officials, a federal judge in Montana has reinstated legal protections for grizzly bears living in and around Yellowstone National Park and blocked planned hunts in Wyoming and Idaho.

BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A U.S. judge ordered federal protections restored for grizzly bears in the Northern Rocky Mountains on Monday, a move that blocks the first grizzly hunts planned in the Lower 48 states in almost three decades.

Wyoming and Idaho had been on the cusp of allowing hunters to kill up to 23 bears this fall. U.S. District Judge Dana Christensen had twice delayed the hunts, and the latest order blocking them was due to expire later this week. The hunts would have been the first in U.S. outside Alaska since 1991.

Christensen wrote in his ruling that the case was “not about the ethics of hunting.” Rather, he said, it was about whether federal officials adequately considered threats to the species’ long-term recovery when they lifted protections for more than 700 bears living around Yellowstone National Park.

In the judge’s view, the answer was no.

He noted that an estimated 50,000 bears once roamed the contiguous U.S. and said it would be “simplistic at best and disingenuous at worst” not to consider the status of grizzlies outside the Yellowstone region, one of the few areas where they have bounced back.

State and federal officials reacted with disappointment. Wyoming Gov. Matt Mead said the ruling provided further evidence of flaws in the Endangered Species Act and the need for Congress to make changes.

“Grizzly bear recovery should be viewed as a conservation success story,” Mead said in a statement.

Rest of the article: https://bit.ly/2xBbC46

I would bet anything Casey, and even TrollTard, see this ruling as a violation of their civil rights.

If I remember correctly, it's Brailee who boosts about her first kill being a bear.

What's the point of killing bears? I don't recall them ever eating bear meat; it's always deer or elk.

Could there be bear meat in those breakfast Hot Pockets Kayli feeds the kids?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by Rhea85 »

^ I hope he gets arrested for killing those bears.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

SocialMediaPsych wrote:Bottom line is that after awhile the camera will reveal the truth. I believe Shay hooked his siblings up with a million each and that is why they live a good life style.
I doubt it. I don’t think he gives them any money which is why they have became distant from him. (Including the scandal). If Carlie has a million dollars, she would have already built a mansion in Utah. She took about a loan for her average wedding that probably cost less than $20k. Jackson has been trying hard to pay off the house loan. For the last 6 months they have been on a budget.

Their lifestyle is very basic. Property in Idaho is very cheap. If you make $50,000/yr you can afford to buy a new home in their area.

Same with Kayli. Ever since they bought the house, she has been doing brand deals non stop. She mentioned that she took out a loan for the house which cost less than $500k.

If they each had one million they would have invested that money and built custom homes on a two acre property. Or they would have started their own business. None of that will be happening soon.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Does he eat the bear meat? I've never seen or heard kayli mention she was cooking Bear meet.

thehashslasher
Learner
Learner

Post by thehashslasher »

I hope that Casey and Kayli take Gage and Brailee out to a quiet dinner to celebrate her birthday, so they can actually enjoy it and have some quality time together. The attention seeking behavior that the younger two keep displaying is not cute.

On IG, I came across what I'm guessing are fan accounts for the Butler children. Some were of them roleplaying as Brailee and Avia. They even had personal pictures of Avia and Brailee hanging out with their friends and it looks like Brailee has a boyfriend now. I know the people behind these accounts are young teens but it's really weird to me.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Whoah! Books made an appearance in their recent vlog!

Does Kayli read this thread, do you think? I always wondered if she is curious about what's being said about her.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Who's books?

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:Who's books?
I wondered the same thing at first then realised they meant actual books that you read and not a person :rofl:

funkycat123
Informer
Informer

Post by funkycat123 »

Amanda wrote:
I wondered the same thing at first then realised they meant actual books that you read and not a person :rofl:
Books are so foreign in their vlogs that it being a person makes more sense than it being a legit book Image

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

funkycat123 wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Books are so foreign in their vlogs that it being a person makes more sense than it being a legit book Image
Hahaha, I"m dying.

I was like "is that some weird nickname we gave Casey that I missed somewhere?" lol.

_nt13_
Talker
Talker

Post by _nt13_ »

thehashslasher wrote:I hope that Casey and Kayli take Gage and Brailee out to a quiet dinner to celebrate her birthday, so they can actually enjoy it and have some quality time together. The attention seeking behavior that the younger two keep displaying is not cute.

On IG, I came across what I'm guessing are fan accounts for the Butler children. Some were of them roleplaying as Brailee and Avia. They even had personal pictures of Avia and Brailee hanging out with their friends and it looks like Brailee has a boyfriend now. I know the people behind these accounts are young teens but it's really weird to me.
I came across those accounts as well and legit what the f. roleplaying real people is the creepiest shit. and taking people's private photos?!?! like chill 11 year olds who are obsessed with 13 year olds.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

Kayli's last IG post from 2 days ago withe the baby had #LaylaJane at the end. Does she always do that or is it like, sorry Carlie. I got the original Jane. I hardly ever look at anyone's IG unless you guys say there's drama, or I'm really bored. I'm hoping the hashtag is some type of passive aggressive move on her part.

MiharuChan
Learner
Learner

Post by MiharuChan »

ajlinda wrote:Kayli's last IG post from 2 days ago withe the baby had #LaylaJane at the end. Does she always do that or is it like, sorry Carlie. I got the original Jane. I hardly ever look at anyone's IG unless you guys say there's drama, or I'm really bored. I'm hoping the hashtag is some type of passive aggressive move on her part.
She uses hashtags for all her kids. Pretty much every Layla pic has that on it.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”