CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

idontknow_33
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by idontknow_33 »

Saw that Part 4 was locked, figured I'd start the next one. Continue here.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 5

Post by Rhea85 »

I am glad that Kayli is doing more brands. I just hope that she’s not the sole breadwinner in the family.

Whatever9304
Talker
Talker

Post by Whatever9304 »

Someone here who has see. Caseys weightloss photo on insta? Someone on the last thread mentioned how Casey looks better, and not as grumpy anymore. He says he is happier now! And how great that he says this is not the end, now that he has reached his goal.

Aaand Sam from Samika commented: Beast mode. How do I get more of these pics? Bout to slide into your DMs.

Might or might not be subtle dig at Shay? What do you think?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

^it looks more like a brand deal. He is putting more energy into his company and “ Mountain Ops” a supplement. brand.

But he does look great, now that he lost a lot of weight.
It seems like Casey and Kayli have increased their brand deals and image on social media. Casey is posting more. I guess they need the $$$$

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

They have posted two instagrams being all lovey dovey, hopefully it is real and they are actually happy.

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

Whatever9304 wrote:Someone here who has see. Caseys weightloss photo on insta? Someone on the last thread mentioned how Casey looks better, and not as grumpy anymore. He says he is happier now! And how great that he says this is not the end, now that he has reached his goal.

Aaand Sam from Samika commented: Beast mode. How do I get more of these pics? Bout to slide into your DMs.

Might or might not be subtle dig at Shay? What do you think?
Sam actually wished Collette a happy birthday via comment on instagram

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

iloveyouxox wrote:They have posted two instagrams being all lovey dovey, hopefully it is real and they are actually happy.
That last one she posted in the living room was part of a brand deal.

They REALLY are posting mostly ads lately. I'm guessing they are trying to make $$$. I still think Shay cut them off financially and that's why Casey and Shay are on the outs.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

ewokfan11 wrote:.

They REALLY are posting mostly ads lately. I'm guessing they are trying to make $$$. I still think Shay cut them off financially and that's why Casey and Shay are on the outs.
It sure looks like it. In the past 30 days she has done brand deals with:

-Panera bread
-crest toothpaste
-ziplock
-boutique store
-fabfitfun box
-Albion swimsuit
-clean simple eats

That’s quite a lot and they are well known companies.

She throws in a couple lovey dovey pics with Casey so the companies won’t think she’s a single mom.

They are definitely struggling $$$$ and shay has cut them off.

genericusername
Debater
Debater

Post by genericusername »

I honestly didn't even notice that increase on sponsored content. To be honest I feel like the last few years it's just always been nonstop sponsors. Though i think she used to incorporate them more naturally before. Now they all seem super scripted.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Oh my gosh! A new thread! It's SUPER CUTE!

Isn't it SUPER CUTE and AMAZING, guys?

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

Following!

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Rhea85 wrote:^it looks more like a brand deal. He is putting more energy into his company and “ Mountain Ops” a supplement. brand.

It seems like Casey and Kayli have increased their brand deals and image on social media. Casey is posting more. I guess they need the $$$$
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>instagram</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>p</span><span>/</span><span>Bkp8vKLDB1r</span><span>/?</span><span>utm</span><span>_</span><span>source</span><span>=</span><span>ig</span><span>_</span><span>share</span><span>_</span><span>sheet</span><span>&</span><span>igshid</span><span>=</span><span>15vjg540ro8n7</span></a>
Wow he's looking great

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:^it looks more like a brand deal. He is putting more energy into his company and “ Mountain Ops” a supplement. brand.

Well, losing weight will help your mood. It's hard to be cheerful when you're tired from carrying around an extra 50 pounds. Especially if you are out there climbing around in the woods. Whatever is making him happier, I am glad for him and his family. Living with a grumpy guy is no fun.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

So they both lost weight? Wonder how they did it. If they used a diet aid they could make money showing off how well it worked.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

ajlinda wrote:So they both lost weight? Wonder how they did it. If they used a diet aid they could make money showing off how well it worked.
Kayli's been mentioning some product she's been using...maybe a pre-prepared smoothie mix?? She also mentioned she's been running, which seems like a new thing for her. I'm never seen her as a runner or workout person before. She's never been overweight, but I wonder if she felt she need to drop lbs and get toned to promote the swimsuits???

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

ewokfan11 wrote:
ajlinda wrote:So they both lost weight? Wonder how they did it. If they used a diet aid they could make money showing off how well it worked.
Kayli's been mentioning some product she's been using...maybe a pre-prepared smoothie mix?? She also mentioned she's been running, which seems like a new thing for her. I'm never seen her as a runner or workout person before. She's never been overweight, but I wonder if she felt she need to drop lbs and get toned to promote the swimsuits???
She's following a meal plan. It pretty much a recipe book. Its called CleanSimpleEats.

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

HeyKatie
Debater
Debater

Post by HeyKatie »

So are Kayli and Casey less modest then Shay and Colette? Both Kayli and Brailee wear bikinis. None of the girls in Shays family do right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Why is their new house listed on public record as only owned by KAYLI??????? Casey's not listed as an owner on the property records. I wonder if she's the one who paid for the house?? Very odd. Usually married couples are listed together!

GirlMeetsGossip
Learner
Learner

Post by GirlMeetsGossip »

HeyKatie wrote:So are Kayli and Casey less modest then Shay and Colette? Both Kayli and Brailee wear bikinis. None of the girls in Shays family do right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They seem a little less concerned with some of the “rules” of Mormonism, but the bikinis are not a good example. Just check the Butler image dump on here or use Google...

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

ive also noticed the increase in the amount of ads but since they're doing brands that are actually relevant to them i didnt mind as much

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”