Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?

lalala69
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie Wood You Believe It’s Another Boy?

Post by lalala69 »

[quote="lmmomSD"]It's not Tribe Tyler is it? He's insufferable too.
Who's going to buy all these bath bombs and make them millionaires?

lmmomSD, not to deter from carlie's thread but i'm interested to know your thoughts on tribe tyler. i cannot stand him :love2:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

lalala69 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:It's not Tribe Tyler is it? He's insufferable too.

lmmomSD, not to deter from carlie's thread but i'm interested to know your thoughts on tribe tyler. i cannot stand him :love2:
He is awful! He gives off this "I'm so much cooler than anyone else" vibe, and he did one particularly shitty thing-- he was reading the Samika thread on YTMD, and apparently one of the posters there was too accurate in her conclusions, and he seriously believed she was Sam. And went off on Sam about it, to the point where Sam approached the poster and after offering proof of who he was, asked her to help prove to Tyler that he wasn't the poster! Tyler wouldn't take him at his word.
Jerk. This guy was in his wedding, and he wouldn't believe him?
Yeah. Don't like him. Or how he kissed Shay's ass.
Back to Carlie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
lalala69 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:It's not Tribe Tyler is it? He's insufferable too.

He is awful! He gives off this "I'm so much cooler than anyone else" vibe, and he did one particularly shitty thing-- he was reading the Samika thread on YTMD, and apparently one of the posters there was too accurate in her conclusions, and he seriously believed she was Sam. And went off on Sam about it, to the point where Sam approached the poster and after offering proof of who he was, asked her to help prove to Tyler that he wasn't the poster! Tyler wouldn't take him at his word.
Jerk. This guy was in his wedding, and he wouldn't believe him?
Yeah. Don't like him. Or how he kissed Shay's ass.
Back to Carlie!
Not to bring Tyler up again (but I guess he was a "designer" for Trixin, like Carlie was... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ), but Tyler and his wife are THE WORST!!!!! At least it seems like his wife finally got a real job. :roll: :roll:

Back to Carlie, is she one of the top lipstick sellers or something?? Why is she on a 5-day trip for this company?? I think she just wanted to get away from Elliot. I'm guessing Jackson wanted a break too. They are shitty parents.

Also, are they still going (WITHOUT Elliot) to France in a few weeks?? I'm guessing Carlie would give him up for adoption if she could. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Pretending she will miss Elliot and it's so hard to leave him. Please. All she does is complain about him. Now he's with Jackson's parents? Pathetic.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Pretending she will miss Elliot and it's so hard to leave him. Please. All she does is complain about him. Now he's with Jackson's parents? Pathetic.
she should have hired someone to vlog his birthday party. I don’t think anyone did. She has every moment of her pathetic life uploaded on YouTube but somehow she missed Elliot’s 1st birthday party.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

That's because all she cared about was finding out if she was having her precious girl!

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

Why couldn't jacksons mom come stay with them for a week? Normally that is what people do. They dont pawn their kids off for 5 days.

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

willvlog4attention
Talker
Talker

Post by willvlog4attention »

I feel bad for saying this but it seems so painfully obvious that Elliot is such an afterthought to her. She's taken the easiest road possible when it comes to raising him. Giving him suckers to shut him up since he was what, 3 or 4 months old? Starting solids at 3 months. She stopped breastfeeding pretty quickly. She took literally ZERO initiative with his eye problems. And got pregnant as quickly as she could so she could try to get the baby girl that she actually wanted instead of him. I can't imagine. I hope Elliot doesn't feel this dismissal as he gets older. He's such a cute and sweet little baby boy.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

This means her personal sales volume is $50,000 per year and her group sales volume is between $150,000 to $300,000 throughout the year. You also have to have 25 team members to sponsor. That’s actually not a lot considering that senegence sells expensive products and you just have to find loyal customers who buy on a monthly basis. When you become a royal you get a bracelet and on stage recognition.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:Image

This means her personal sales volume is $50,000 per year and her group sales volume is between $150,000 to $300,000 throughout the year. You also have to have 25 team members to sponsor. That’s actually not a lot considering that senegence sells expensive products and you just have to find loyal customers who buy on a monthly basis. When you become a royal you get a bracelet and on stage recognition.

The mom from Gardner Quad Squad is a Ruby Princess (I think-- something like that). It's so disgusting because they have this big social media following of people who idolize them, so they build up a big downline quickly and make all this money by telling their minions they can make tons of money and work from home too! But without a couple hundred thousand followers or crazy hard work and hustle, you just can't. So these women buy into this dream and go broke. It's really effed up.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

No wonder why she’s so self conscious about her body. She gets wider with pregnancy. She’s still in her 1st trimester. She would never show this angle.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Sometimes I forget that Carlie is only 30. People her age look younger or their age and act more mature than her. :rofl:

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hate when MLM sellers say #bossbabe. It's so cringy. Also it's not her own business. Shes pawn working for a scammy mlm. The only reason she makes money is her sm following. Most ppl go in debt from these companies. Look at all the lawsuits lularoe have against them. She doesn't work hard. She ships products.. Soo hard :roll:

wisegiraffe73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wisegiraffe73 »

Did anyone think Carlie's newest video on Carliestylez where she is just talking to the camera was exactly like Colette's video from a week ago... I was having deja vu.

justanotherkaitlyn
Learner
Learner

Post by justanotherkaitlyn »

Rhea85 wrote:No wonder why she’s so self conscious about her body. She gets wider with pregnancy. She’s still in her 1st trimester. She would never show this angle.

I will admit when I saw this angle in Kayli’s vlog I was QUITE surprised

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Isn't less less than 4 months along? She's looking really big (at least from that angle). Wasn't she just bragging that she has gained any weight??? :roll:

CreepShow75
Learner
Learner

Post by CreepShow75 »

Her latest video she claims her #bossbabe status is not a pyramid scheme. Just because it's now called MLM doesn't mean it's not a pyramid scheme. I believe she is required to do live streams and videos for promotional reasons. Usually the only ones "liking" a status or writing a good review on their social medias is another MLM'er in disguise. I've seen people ask for help because they cannot afford their medication. These people usually have cancer or something similar and the MLM'er will reassure their product will be the cure all. Vulture mentality. Another line they use is to make mothers feel guilty about working a real life job and dropping their children off at daycare.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her latest video:
" im a damn good mom and damn good wife" "I work do hard" "it's ok to be flawed"

She's lying to herself. She acts like every pimple or wrinkle is terrible. Always these type of ppl who searm to MLMs to try to feel validated. How sad. It is a pyramid scheme. Look at lularoe and all the lawsuits against them.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Lol she said Steve jobs was thinking about turning Apple into an MLM in the beginning. There’s just no logic in that. The beauty industry is oversaturated whereas technology is changing rapidly and is introduced as a new product. They don’t need to scam people into buying technology.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

This bossbabe is going to file bankruptcy if she doesn't get a real job.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”