Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

PrinnyPolo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

Post by PrinnyPolo »

Honestly at this point, I feel like they're just trying to act like everything is fine and dandy and I won't lie it's pissing me off. Purely for the fact that everyone knows what happened and they're fooling no one. Like with these recent meeting photos, Shay and Colette are always touching with his arm wrapped around her, just stop, for everyone's sake including your own. Or at least do a video addressing it? Maybe that's too much to ask? But clearly Colette is going through something that they both need to address, so either get it out or sort it out offline and stay offline.

Liddybet
Debater
Debater

Post by Liddybet »

God all their posts on social media right now are making me want to hurl.... they’re both so stupid

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

BARF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liddybet
Debater
Debater

Post by Liddybet »

PiinkFart wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 86b381.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180423</span><span>/</span><span>b24cf0376e196384b4efdaca4486b381</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

BARF.

And Colette’s “making memories that smell like flowers” or some shit... give me a freaking break :roll:

PinkGinFairy
Debater
Debater

Post by PinkGinFairy »

Post by Guest »

It’s nice they visisted the temple grounds... not like Shay can go in.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

The San Diego temple is creepy looking. It reminds me of Scientology.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Rhea85 wrote:The San Diego temple is creepy looking. It reminds me of Scientology.
Those are EXACTLY my thoughts whenever I see an LDS temple.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

space_cadet wrote:So their meeting today in San Diego was at the Mormon temple??? Or it appeared to be there. I wonder why??!! What kind of meeting would be there?? Maybe this whole trip is for them to reconnect or work on their relationship. They haven't really been with the other Butlers other than meetings. Carlie is even staying all the way in Orange County, not LA. And Kayli flew home yesterday, so Brailee probably only missed a day or two of school.
For someone who hasn't been around, Shay has been posting a LOT of Instastories with "Instagram model" (his words) Elliott and Carlie.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Someone please tell him his YouTube career is crumbling. He’s getting older and his kids are acting awkward in front of the camera. His big comeback after a year was a flop. He’s averaging less than 1M views. I really don’t understand why he’s teaming up with social blue book and all these other companies. Image

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

They want more money. That's what they care about. Being rich. Investing in stuff. Hoping it will blow up. Jackson loves that he married into the butlers. He probably see that as an investment too :rofl: All about family right Shay? :|

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

Ugh. So their videos keep getting recommended to me on youtube. I made the mistake of clicking on a new one. The one titled "Are you shy to vlog?" I made it only a few minutes in before I had to stop watching. Daxton is a fucking brat. I'm sorry to say that about a child, but he is. He would not stop screaming "POOP! POOP! POOP EMOJI" over and over again. And Shay thought it was the funniest thing. I have to say though, that Avia looks and sounds so different. Maybe it's the braces, I don't know, but what a difference a year makes. She's so grown up now and so it Emmi. I feel bad for Gavin though.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Did anyone else see the instastories of Shay talking about the Rapture? Colette was behind him jumping up and down, yelling "Mormon! Mormon! Mormon!"
They are getting weirder and weirder.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

For anyone who cares. Shay and Jackson are investing in beauty products that the moms view is making. At least that’s what it seemed like in Carlie’s vlog. Colette, Kayli and Carlie are looking at samples of products.

babybenjamin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by babybenjamin »

Yikes. I somehow don't see a beauty or skin care line working for them. I guess I can see Kayli being the brand spokesperson since she went to beauty school and actually recorded nice tutorials back in day. Carlie.. well, she looks older than her age and Colette is more plain jane. I am curious to see this go through though!

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

The Moms View is dead. Not sure why they think this will work. They all just care about getting rich. It's sad to watch really. The fakness. Like more money will fix their broken selves. They are all messed up.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Is Shay paying for this new brand too? Like Trixin??? I bet it was Carlie's idea...and a terrible one. I'd NEVER buy makeup or skin care from them. Maybe it's for kids??

I bet it will be overpriced like Trixin and that brand Ellie and Jared just started recently.

Glissandra
Talker
Talker

Post by Glissandra »

babybenjamin wrote:Yikes. I somehow don't see a beauty or skin care line working for them. I guess I can see Kayli being the brand spokesperson since she went to beauty school and actually recorded nice tutorials back in day. Carlie.. well, she looks older than her age and Colette is more plain jane. I am curious to see this go through though!
I think you’re confused about the meaning of the term ‘plain Jane’...

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

The beauty market is oversaturated. If Kim Kardashian is having a hard time selling her make up line with her 100M following what makes them think they can create a beauty line.

Kim got bad reviews for her makeup. The product was overpriced, there wasn’t a lot of product in the tubes and the design was basic. She pushed her line so hard, she collaborated with the top beauty gurus on YouTube and she still wasn’t able to get her products at Sephora and Ulta.

I just don’t how the moms view can pull this off.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Carlie looks like a clown. Colette looks great, especially considering she's had five kids, but she's not a beauty guru-- she hardly wears makeup. Kayli looks good, and does a good job with her hair and makeup. But the Moms View doesn't have a big following. Most people who watch are watching hoping Colette will spill the tea. Nobody wants to buy beauty products from a failed beauty queen/cheer coach, (who looks older than her age) a housewife whose husband cheated on her, and another housewife whose husband would rather camp out and hunt than be with her.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”