Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shay Carl And His (Bitch) Angel Of A Wife Part 38

Post by lmmomSD »

VernitaGreen wrote:
Rhea85 wrote: but not every person is blessed with a happy family or awesome in-laws. Imagine how depressed some Mormons can be if they are not close to their family.
You made me think, is their even one mormon vlogging family that isn't close to its "extended" family? Doesn't the faith brainwash you into thinking that you've got to be family oriented (even if there's abuse and such...). And I'm not talking about people questionning the religion like Colette's sister Callie.

I'm not saying there isn't any, I'm really wondering.
I haven't seen a whole lot of family around J House. There are SO many Mormon family vloggers. It's weird.
Samika don't live near their family, but they're close. They're not so enmeshed as some (cough cough the Griffiths)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And Daxton seriously needs some help with his speech.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Did anyone catch when Colette mentioned they have a lot of people that cut hair but no mention of Kayli? Maybe Kayli doesn't approve of Shay and doesn't want to be around him?

I felt so bad for Emmi when Shay kept grabbing her face.
I really think Kayli and Colette are NOT close at all. Even when Casey and Kayli lived on their property, it was really rare to see Colette and Kayli interact...it was only when the kids were around. I don't remember even once the two of them hanging out together alone.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

Just watched the new vlog, they are going to try and vlog every day in May. Also saw this and thought it was a great comment.

Last edited by Dixen on Tue May 01, 2018 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Dixen wrote:Just watched the new vlog, they are going to try and vlog every day in May. Also saw this comment.

Ewww. First of all, it wasn't one day. And he's done plenty to hurt his kids. All the blathering online where all their friends can see it, being an at best "not present" father all the time he was drinking, etc.
And he hasn't "owned up" to shit. It's always something else's fault- the alcohol, the cam girls, his "manly nature".
Arrrrrgh.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

lmmomSD wrote:
Dixen wrote:Just watched the new vlog, they are going to try and vlog every day in May. Also saw this comment.

Ewww. First of all, it wasn't one day. And he's done plenty to hurt his kids. All the blathering online where all their friends can see it, being an at best "not present" father all the time he was drinking, etc.
And he hasn't "owned up" to shit. It's always something else's fault- the alcohol, the cam girls, his "manly nature".
Arrrrrgh.

No matter what the guy is clearly trying to make everything better I can see that, but ofc. it's gonna be tuff when he gets bashed left and right for what he did. Gonna take some time, but he is working on it and I liked todays vlog a lot. I know some people are still butthurt for what he did and some wont be able to forgive him no matter what. It's also not helping that people keeps telling Colette to kick the guy out, but they have 5 kids so it's not just that simple, and she is clearly still in love with him and wants to save their marriage not just for them but also for the kids sake.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Dixen wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Arrrrrgh.

No matter what the guy is clearly trying to make everything better I can see that, but ofc. it's gonna be tuff when he gets bashed left and right for what he did. Gonna take some time, but he is working on it and I liked todays vlog a lot. I know some people are still butthurt for what he did and some wont be able to forgive him no matter what. It's also not helping that people keeps telling Colette to kick the guy out, but they have 5 kids so it's not just that simple, and she is clearly still in love with him and wants to save their marriage not just for them but also for the kids sake.
Girrl what you on this site for then lol

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

We gotta find i new thread name!

I was gonna suggest:

Shaytards: The dude and the prude

But now he's cut his hair, so I guess it's not as accurate anymore, haha..

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

It's not up for me to forgive him. But he's so obviously in this for his own ego and for the strokes he gets in the comments.
And it's not apparent to me at all that he's trying hard and working on things. Everyone thought he was such a great husband and family man before-- how do we know this isn't an act now?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Too late to edit, but if he (in a non self pitying way) said "I was wrong. Happiness isn't a choice. Sometimes you need help, and it's not bad or weak not to be able to pull yourself up by your own bootstraps. I'm an alcoholic and I lied but I'm trying to do better" or something along those lines, again NOT in the way he's done in the past which was just a cry for pity, I would cut him a lot more slack. He made a lot of people feel bad for needing therapy and anti-depressants while he was self medicating and lying to everyone who loved him. For years. I don't hold "one mistake" against people generally, but if he thinks that all he did was "make one mistake", that's a big part of his problem. He doesn't seem to have a moral compass. And frankly neither does Carlie.
Sorry for the novella and the runon sentence!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Title thread:

Shaytards: Cheating is a choice
Shaytards: forget the mess, we’re still blessed
Shaytards: still horny, still drunk
Shaytards: hunny I messed up our lives
Shaytards: please subscribe, I still have kids to feed
Shaytards: if only the moon and walls can talk.

wisegiraffe73
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wisegiraffe73 »

Rhea85 wrote:Title thread:

Shaytards: Cheating is a choice
Shaytards: forget the mess, we’re still blessed
Shaytards: still horny, still drunk
Shaytards: hunny I messed up our lives
Shaytards: please subscribe, I still have kids to feed
Shaytards: if only the moon and walls can talk.

Cheating is a Choice is perfect!!1 :rofl:

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

I think it should be

“Happiness is a choice, but cheating isn’t”

Because he probably pulled some bs to colette like “the temptation was there!! i have an ILLNESS, alcohol made me do it!! not my fault!!”

ZenmasterKalel
Learner
Learner

Post by ZenmasterKalel »

Shaytards: No sleepovers, only cam sessions

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

2candy2 wrote:
Dixen wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Arrrrrgh.

This is a gossip site, that doesnt mean you have to hate everything the guy does and agree with everyone.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Dixen wrote:
2candy2 wrote:
Dixen wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Arrrrrgh.

This is a gossip site, that doesnt mean you have to hate everything the guy does and agree with everyone.
Of course! But I just see that you keep defending him haha

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”