lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:
musiclover12 wrote:Why is she tweeting about going to Japan? Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
they are both technically unemployed and are bored out of their minds. I wonder where the funds are coming from?They must have spent thousands already on all these trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, Jackson's grandparents took them to Hawaii, New York was sponsored, maybe Euro Disney is as well...

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

I voted no on her poll if she should go to Japan. I think she wants to go because Lindsey DeFranco just booked a trip for her birthday to go with Phil

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Everything seemed rushed with this pregnancy announcement. The pic of Elliot and cooper holding a used pregnancy test is gross. She could have just made a little T-shirt for Elliot saying “big brother”. Something is off. Elliot’s pregnancy announcement seemed happier and they properly recorded their reactions. I think Jackson put a damper on her pregnancy joy.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Everything seemed rushed with this pregnancy announcement. The pic of Elliot and cooper holding a used pregnancy test is gross. She could have just made a little T-shirt for Elliot saying “big brother”. Something is off. Elliot’s pregnancy announcement seemed happier and they properly recorded their reactions. I think Jackson put a damper on her pregnancy joy.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

iloveyouxox wrote:I voted no on her poll if she should go to Japan. I think she wants to go because Lindsey DeFranco just booked a trip for her birthday to go with Phil
I wouldn't be surprised. Carlie is a very jealous person, and I have no doubt she's jealous of Linz's life. Phil has a REAL job and YT success and Linz doesn't have to work. She's said in the past that any YT/brand deal income she makes is for her alone! On the other hand, Carlie's income is needed to support the family. I really wonder how much Jackson makes....

The Japan trip is her just daydreaming again. Won't she be about 5 months pregnant at Paris Disney?? I wonder if they are really going to go now.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

She’s going to have a miserable summer pregnancy. She’s already body conscious and will be in her second trimester during the summer. With Elliot’s pregnancy her bump started showing during her 3rd trimester. So she will be complaining all summer long about being fat. And if it’s a boy she will even more upset.

funkycat123
Informer
Informer

Post by funkycat123 »

If y'all think she's insufferable now imagine how much worse it'll be if she's having another boy

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

Carlie’s incessant need for Botox and filler‘s have left her looking soooo much like CoCo Austin, Ice-T wife .... look at this side by side... for the record CoCo is 40....https://imgur.com/a/tXU2E

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

baseballmama wrote:Carlie’s incessant need for Botox and filler‘s have left her looking soooo much like CoCo Austin, Ice-T wife .... look at this side by side... for the record CoCo is 40....https://imgur.com/a/tXU2E
Wow-- she really does look like Coco! Except Coco loves her curves, and Carlie wants an impossible-to-have body. She wants to be skinny and toned like Jennifer Aniston and have big breasts as well. It's next to impossible to do that, even with plastic surgery.
Carlie is going to be miserable all summer. That's too bad. I loved being pregnant (except for being _very_ hot in the summer). I felt like some fertile goddess, and I did NOT feel fat. I was making a person!

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

baseballmama wrote:Carlie’s incessant need for Botox and filler‘s have left her looking soooo much like CoCo Austin, Ice-T wife .... look at this side by side... for the record CoCo is 40....[url]<a class="vglnk" href="[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>a</span><span>/</span><span>tXU2E</span><span>[/</span><span>url</span></a>]
Wow her heavy botoxed eyebrow area looks exactly like Coco! She gone overboard with it. I never liked it on her but now she is starting to get scary looking with the botox, fillers, lips fillers. She probably loaded up knowing she can't get it for 6 months.

cloud13
Learner
Learner

Post by cloud13 »

Sounds like they really are going to Japan, courtesy of the rich grandparents.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

cloud13 wrote:Sounds like they really are going to Japan, courtesy of the rich grandparents.
I saw that InstaStory, but "in a few weeks" is also Elliot's 1st birthday. Wouldn't they want to be home to plan it?? Jeez, if they skip out on his 1st b-day it's just more proof she hates that poor kid.

Carlie over-shops and pretends to plan for everything...except her own child. What a bitch. His b-day is 4-11.

Leaving him for a week to go to Japan, then a week to go to France. Carlie is totally over that kid. :roll: :roll: :roll:

musiclover12
Informer
Informer

Post by musiclover12 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
cloud13 wrote:Sounds like they really are going to Japan, courtesy of the rich grandparents.
I saw that InstaStory, but "in a few weeks" is also Elliot's 1st birthday. Wouldn't they want to be home to plan it?? Jeez, if they skip out on his 1st b-day it's just more proof she hates that poor kid.

Carlie over-shops and pretends to plan for everything...except her own child. What a bitch. His b-day is 4-11.

Leaving him for a week to go to Japan, then a week to go to France. Carlie is totally over that kid. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Those poor boys.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

It’s so sad to witness. Just watched the NYC vlog and that kid is absolutely adorable ! Such a happy little baby. He won’t be for long though if she continues to show her disinterest in him , and he gets old enough to realise. It’s so tragic , how can you do that to your kid ?!

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

No wonder Jackson will be retired at 32. His grandparents will take care of them plus shay. No need to work when others do it. They will never grow up. :roll:

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

I voted yes on the poll about Japan, she's such a fricking airhead for her age that visiting different places would hopefully help expand her mind. However if she's gonna be pregnant and sick when she goes then that would overshadow everything

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Can’t wait for her ignorant comments on japan and france.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

ewokfan11 wrote:

As much as this is all true, many many people host birthday parties on different dates than the real birthday. I’m assuming they would host Elliot’s party on a different date. Plus, they wouldn’t miss out on the chance to vlog and decorate it Pinterest style!

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

baseballmama wrote:
As much as this is all true, many many people host birthday parties on different dates than the real birthday. I’m assuming they would host Elliot’s party on a different date. Plus, they wouldn’t miss out on the chance to vlog and decorate it Pinterest style!
[I am not 100% sure the dates of her trip but it sounds like it will fall over his birthday? My comments are based on that]

Most people host birthdays on a different date because they work and the birthday falls on a weekday though, and it's hard to hold birthday parties when parents work and kids are in school. Not because their disinterested mom wants to go to Tokyo Disney without them.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a birthday party not on the day of but not even being with your child on their FIRST birthday by choice seems like messed up priorities to me.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

She's doing another IG give away where you have to follow people. Time to report spam.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”