mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie-Jackson lied,Carlie cried

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:^^^Calling someone a liar doesn’t make you look intelligent when youre blinded by the image one portrays on the internet. Get over yourself.

Who are you to demand things. When did I open a court investigation? Last time I checked we’re still on a gossip site.
I didn't call anyone a liar. I said Carlie has been caught in many lies before because she has and I could pull up all her videos of contradictory lies she has told about her life. So theres that.

I am not blinded by Christians image he portrays. I don't think hes perfect or mister innocent. I'm not demanding anything but don't say the shit you spew is facts when you can't even back it up.
There are many other posts about Carlie on tmv and her psychological abuse. That’s not good enough for you? You still think Carlie’s lying. It’s arrogant to think anyone would lie about abuse. You’re very aggressive and defensive for someone who’s so innocent.

Of course your honor, I’ll come prepared with files and a bullet point presentation next time.
What are you even talking about? Defensive aggressive and so innocent? You honestly sound crazy and I'm done engaging with you. There's no proof he psychologically abused her except when she said he asked her when are you going to lose the weight after baby. Thats rude as fuck but not psychological abuse. Carry on without your proof of anything you claim. Also hon do you know what arrogant means? How would I be full of myself to say she could be lying about him saying he asked her to lose weight? or do you mean ignorant? Sounds like Carlie who mixes up her words all the time....

KaliV
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by KaliV »

mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:^^^Calling someone a liar doesn’t make you look intelligent when youre blinded by the image one portrays on the internet. Get over yourself.

Who are you to demand things. When did I open a court investigation? Last time I checked we’re still on a gossip site.
I didn't call anyone a liar. I said Carlie has been caught in many lies before because she has and I could pull up all her videos of contradictory lies she has told about her life. So theres that.

I am not blinded by Christians image he portrays. I don't think hes perfect or mister innocent. I'm not demanding anything but don't say the shit you spew is facts when you can't even back it up.
There are many other posts about Carlie on tmv and her psychological abuse. That’s not good enough for you? You still think Carlie’s lying. It’s arrogant to think anyone would lie about abuse. You’re very aggressive and defensive for someone who’s so innocent.

Of course your honor, I’ll come prepared with files and a bullet point presentation next time.
What are you even talking about? Defensive aggressive and so innocent? You honestly sound crazy and I'm done engaging with you. There's no proof he psychologically abused her except when she said he asked her when are you going to lose the weight after baby. Thats rude as fuck but not psychological abuse. Carry on without your proof of anything you claim. Also hon do you know what arrogant means? How would I be full of myself to say she could be lying about him saying he asked her to lose weight? or do you mean ignorant? Sounds like Carlie who mixes up her words all the time....
What are you confused about? Are you drunk? I'm a liar and crazy huh. Sounds like something an abusive person says when they don't want to be held accountable. Now we know why you're defending him. You'd probably shame a rape victim and brush it off as a false report.

I keep the divorce documents from 10 years ago about all the couples I know of online. No one owes you anything. Get over yourself. Move on.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

Can a mod lock this thread please?

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:
mariamay9 wrote:

What are you confused about? Are you drunk? I'm a liar and crazy huh. Sounds like something an abusive person says when they don't want to be held accountable. Now we know why you're defending him. You'd probably shame a rape victim and brush it off as a false report.

I keep the divorce documents from 10 years ago about all the couples I know of online. No one owes you anything. Get over yourself. Move on.

Go to bed, Carlie :rofl:

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

KaliV wrote:Can a mod lock this thread please?
Girl, log off. You started this thread up again :rofl:. People started calling you out and now you want it locked. If Christian was abusive do you think that Shay and Logan would send him clothes from their company? That Casey and Kayli would let gage hang out with him? That he would have shared custody of Cooper? No. Trolltard probably started rumors that he did that stuff so that blame would be placed on him and the rumors would stay away from Carlie. Now, with that being said, goodnight Carlie! :rofl: :rofl:

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

lowkeyshittalker wrote:
KaliV wrote:Can a mod lock this thread please?
Girl, log off. You started this thread up again :rofl:. People started calling you out and now you want it locked. If Christian was abusive do you think that Shay and Logan would send him clothes from their company? That Casey and Kayli would let gage hang out with him? That he would have shared custody of Cooper? No. Trolltard probably started rumors that he did that stuff so that blame would be placed on him and the rumors would stay away from Carlie. Now, with that being said, goodnight Carlie! :rofl: :rofl:
I want to close this thread bc Christian is off topic and that's against the rules. I wasn't aware of that originally. I said that from the beginning but you believe what you want. You know everything. Move on.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

Summersby wrote:

Go to bed, Carlie :rofl:
Are you the same person? Blind sheeple follow one another. Move on.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Christian has never been off topic. He's been discussed here many times.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

Summersby wrote:Christian has never been off topic. He's been discussed here many times.
You're wrong. It's been decided that he's not a vlogger and off topic.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I've been here a few years and he's been discussed many, many times. Never been told not to discuss him. Why are you still posting here if you want this thread locked so bad?

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

oh my god what an immature conversation

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

KaliV wrote:

When did I label you liar? I just said you're spreading false narratives as fact when Carlie never said he abused her psychologically or physically. To spread lies like that is pretty awful. Grow up and stop name calling and implying I am abusive when I'm not. I'm confused by your irrational name calling.

Please get over yourself. The divorce documents never said anything about abuse and he filed to divorce her. But keep pushing your false narrative as if its gospel truth.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

mariamay9 wrote:
KaliV wrote:

When did I label you liar? I just said you're spreading false narratives as fact when Carlie never said he abused her psychologically or physically. To spread lies like that is pretty awful. Grow up and stop name calling and implying I am abusive when I'm not. I'm confused by your irrational name calling.

Please get over yourself. The divorce documents never said anything about abuse and he filed to divorce her. But keep pushing your false narrative as if its gospel truth.
Move on.

KaliV
Learner
Learner

Post by KaliV »

Summersby wrote:I've been here a few years and he's been discussed many, many times. Never been told not to discuss him. Why are you still posting here if you want this thread locked so bad?
Get over yourself kid. Move on

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”