Shaytards "Can Just Go F***" Themselves Part 37

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Shaytards "Can Just Go F***" Themselves Part 37

Post by LivingInElysium »

Didn't seem like anyone was ever gonna make a new thread, so here goes ...
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Shaytards "Can Just Go F***" Themselves Part 37

Post by Summersby »

Haha thanks! Following.

Montymoo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Montymoo »

Following

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I love the thread title lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeonySugar
Learner
Learner

Post by PeonySugar »

So a few things:
• Colette has liked Jeanna pvp's photo on Instagram which is Jeanna in a dress with the caption 'stay classy sassy and a little bit assy'. Is this a dig at Shay and also her saying effectively she's single like Jeanna? I can't imagine her ordinarily liking something like that.
• So Bonnie Holleins channel has been de monitized and apparently YouTube are taking a black and white approach to pimping out your kids on YouTube. They cannot be used to get views. I wonder how long before Shays channel is demonitized?
•the only thing that is making me think they haven't split up is I don't think Carlie would have the maturity to keep doing moms view videos with Colette if she split from her brother, I just don't see it. But Colette looks a million times healthier, her hair shines and she has colour in her face. I wonder if she has realised her worth.

leeef123
Talker
Talker

Post by leeef123 »

PeonySugar wrote:So a few things:
• Colette has liked Jeanna pvp's photo on Instagram which is Jeanna in a dress with the caption 'stay classy sassy and a little bit assy'. Is this a dig at Shay and also her saying effectively she's single like Jeanna? I can't imagine her ordinarily liking something like that.
• So Bonnie Holleins channel has been de monitized and apparently YouTube are taking a black and white approach to pimping out your kids on YouTube. They cannot be used to get views. I wonder how long before Shays channel is demonitized?
•the only thing that is making me think they haven't split up is I don't think Carlie would have the maturity to keep doing moms view videos with Colette if she split from her brother, I just don't see it. But Colette looks a million times healthier, her hair shines and she has colour in her face. I wonder if she has realised her worth.
I really, really doubt that Colette liking Jeana's picture is a dig at Shay. They've known each other for a long time, she probably just liked it because Jeana looked nice.
Not sure if the Shaytards will get demonetized, but i've always thought there was something so odd about all of these family vloggers essentially exploiting their children for money, before they really have a say in it. So I think good it's a good thing.

Was there a new mom's view video? Considering the fact that all of this happened so recently whatever's on the mom's view is most likely prerecorded with set dates to publish. But if its a newly recorded video, considering that Shay said his mom disowned him I don't think it's a far stretch Carlie would be on Colette's side at this point.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

I wonder if Callie is still super supportive of Shay after all of this, or Shay's siblings for that matter.
I can see Colette leaving Shay in the near future. It was a shock to me knowing she kicked him out of the house (if that's true). That is totally unlike her doormat "support the husband no matter what" personality. And then her "Life is freaking hard" tweet is very much unlike her too. I think she's had it.

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

following!

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

PeonySugar wrote:•the only thing that is making me think they haven't split up is I don't think Carlie would have the maturity to keep doing moms view videos with Colette if she split from her brother, I just don't see it. But Colette looks a million times healthier, her hair shines and she has colour in her face. I wonder if she has realised her worth.
Oh there is no way in HELL Carlie would be able to hold back. I also wonder how Kayli would react. Her and Carlie are really good friends, but she also seems sensible enough to realize that it's all Shay's fault.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

I hope Al Anon is what gave Colette some backbone. Something other than a religion that blames the woman for her husband's problems and fuckups.

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

I've been wondering if Shay is so far down the rabbit hole now that he's actively trying to give Colette an out? If she were to leave him and actually divorce now, not even the church would blame her in the slightest and he knows this. By being this deliberately and publicly outrageous he is both pushing her away and ensuring she won't be ostracized by the church community. Shay's behavior is so erratic that I am beginning to fear that he may be a danger to himself.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

Poniesftw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Poniesftw »

following so hard. :shock:
We are all simply fans that can see through your bullsh*t.

crazymyst322
Learner
Learner

Post by crazymyst322 »

Following

Liddybet
Debater
Debater

Post by Liddybet »

I want more news about this! Been refreshing all day. Hoping Colette has come to her senses and he is in fact not living with them anymore.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Following

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Still can’t believe he re-followed and then unfollowed Kelli. Good catch!!! I am surprised that someone like Kelli who is technically a playmate would follow shay and his nasty beard. I guess she sees $$$.

Poor Colette. This confirms that the apology video was more than just a relapse, shay and Tyler must have met up with women while they’re were in l.a. Tyler kept asking where the hot women were. Ugh such pervs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

im just glad the kids looked happy and healthy in those instastories he posted the other day

jadzia
Talker
Talker

Post by jadzia »

Following.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Now I'm wondering if Colette asked Kayli to speed up their move out so Shay could live in the guest house??? They were quite open with the fact their marriage was on the rocks WAY before camgirl exposed Shay.

Colette has obviously been dealing with the drinking probably since they were first married, but then add in other women and affairs and I'm sure she's finally seeing the light - or I hope so!

I agree that Shay's behavior seems like he wants out, but he wants Colette to pull the plug so he doesn't have to and look like the terrible husband/father he is. He's reminding me SO MUCH of Austin Null and Charles Trippy these days. Assholes.

bharshe00
Informer
Informer

Post by bharshe00 »

This just seems like a horrible year for Colette. I don't know much about her grandma, but apparently she has dementia of some sort. :(
[tweet][/tweet]

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”