peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 4

Post by peachesnoranges »

New thread. :tu:
Last edited by peachesnoranges on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 4

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Ahh cheers

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

peachesnoranges wrote:New thread. :tu:
THANKS!

OK, the house is exactly the house someone here found!! Good work to the person who spotted it on Carlie's Snap!!! :respekt:

On another topic, Casey's still seems MIA from family life. He's never in the vlogs at home - ever (or barely)! He met her at the closing office. He met her at Carlie's house for Halloween. He talked about HER packing/moving and she said it would be HER bedroom. This has been almost SIX months of him "gone hunting" 24/7. He's NEVER home!!

Just my opinion - they don't live together anymore. Maybe he's staying up at Shay's??

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
THANKS!

OK, the house is exactly the house someone here found!! Good work to the person who spotted it on Carlie's Snap!!! :respekt:

On another topic, Casey's still seems MIA from family life. He's never in the vlogs at home - ever (or barely)! He met her at the closing office. He met her at Carlie's house for Halloween. He talked about HER packing/moving and she said it would be HER bedroom. This has been almost SIX months of him "gone hunting" 24/7. He's NEVER home!!

Just my opinion - they don't live together anymore. Maybe he's staying up at Shay's??
You're on to something. He can't possibly be gone hunting and be able to come back for half a day to meet her. It's a trek in its own.

Byebeth
Debater
Debater

Post by Byebeth »

rai1234 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
THANKS!

You're on to something. He can't possibly be gone hunting and be able to come back for half a day to meet her. It's a trek in its own.

Huh?!?!? Why would they not be living together? They bought a house!! If he wasn’t going to be living in the house then why was he there to close on the house?! He JOKED about HER packing the house up. I’m sure if their relationship was that bad, to the point where they aren’t living together then there would be no traces/mentions of Casey whatsoever. Like I understand and agree with the fact that their relationship is not ideal, but I don’t think they are going through anything that would cause a separation or divorce.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Byebeth wrote:Like I understand and agree with the fact that their relationship is not ideal, but I don’t think they are going through anything that would cause a separation or divorce.
Agreed. People need to stop with the speculation. It's gotten old and boring.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Byebeth wrote:Huh?!?!? Why would they not be living together? They bought a house!! If he wasn’t going to be living in the house then why was he there to close on the house?! He JOKED about HER packing the house up. I’m sure if their relationship was that bad, to the point where they aren’t living together then there would be no traces/mentions of Casey whatsoever. Like I understand and agree with the fact that their relationship is not ideal, but I don’t think they are going through anything that would cause a separation or divorce.
Well, even when he's obviously in town he's not at home and he's always meeting them places. Dinner out for Brailee's birthday dinner, for example. They haven't even been in the car as a family since a camping trip months and months ago. Casey is NEVER home...even when he's in town!

Anyway, of course Casey would be at the closing on the house...they are married and I'm sure the house is both of their names - but I'll believe Casey is living there when I see it.

They used to be such a happy couple. I watched an old vlog of theirs days ago and they were SOOOOO happy and laughing and enjoying being around each other. That's obviously not the case now.

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

the divorce speculation is getting old but their relationship is very odd. it was weird how they like met up somewhere to “pass off” brailee. could have been outside the realtor’s place but either way, they drove separately. surprised he vlogged in today’s video tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

I also don't think they are divorcing or living apart but damn, it is weird. I have wondered if he was been helping Shay? Like "coaching/rehabing the Mormom way" with him and they just don't want to say?? Shay just tweeted that he was suicidal and only has been sober for 4 months, maybe he has had 24/7 supervision? Who the fuck knows with this family... but it is beyond bizarre that they have a baby and a nw house but are never together. Cannot wait to see how she decorates, praying to Heavenly Father the dead animal heads stay at Shays.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I found it weird how she said “my room”. I don’t think that was the master bedroom.
Maybe Braille will get the bigger room in the house.

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

I feel like after the Shay scandal Casey stopped wanting to be on camera.

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Maybe Casey is dealing with his own issues and Kayli kicked him out until he gets his shit together. Pure speculation lol

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Sarai wrote:Maybe Casey is dealing with his own issues and Kayli kicked him out until he gets his shit together. Pure speculation lol
That thought has crossed my mind - especially now that Shay admits he didn't even get sober until July. We know Casey and Shay were drinking buddies. Maybe Casey didn't want to quit??

crazymyst322
Learner
Learner

Post by crazymyst322 »

I agree that the speculation has been going on a while but think about it. That's an expensive house. All the sudden TMV has restarted and all of the vlogs are being uploaded to Kayli's channel. Is it possible this is allowing HER to bring in the income for this house? I know that if there were any troubles, Casey wouldn't just make her move in alone. I really hope this isn't the case though. Bottom line, noone knows what goes on behind the camera. We can only go off of the little we see and what THEY allow us to see.

starlightashes
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by starlightashes »

Rhea85 wrote:I found it weird how she said “my room”. I don’t think that was the master bedroom.
Maybe Braille will get the bigger room in the house.

Kaylie might have wanted to be close to layla? It looks like brailee's room is quite far away from the rest, which also gives her a bit of privacy.

Imboredand
Learner
Learner

Post by Imboredand »

I'm glad someone brought up the finances! I know we've talked about it before, but it kills me that Kayli essentially is the only one who is producing money through YouTube and social media. Casey doesn't do anything. Any amount Casey is making is nothing in comparison. I don't get why Kayli pretends that she's just a "stay-at-home" mom, meanwhile Shay keyed the term that he was the breadwinner by vlogging and Colette was the SAHM and those were their two separate jobs. I wish Kayli took more credit...Goodness knows if I were in her position 4 kids ranging from baby to teenager and was the sole provider, I would never let my husband get away with being gone for such extended amounts of time for "work."
Even if Casey isn't hunting and its something else that we've speculated, I still see no reason for him to not help out, be around just a little. This has been months. It's ridiculous to me how he can possibly be okay with himself and how he treats his wife and children.

kourt-xo
Talker
Talker

Post by kourt-xo »

It makes me so sad that she’s basically on her own. Casey is NEVER there. I️ really admire her for being able to handle so many things. From being the head of the house to being such a great mom to all her kids of such different ages. I️ don’t know why but I’ve always had this intuitive feeling that Kayli isn’t happy nor has been for a very long time. Her children make her happy but her relationship with Casey has always seemed off. They have such different personalities and I️ get that opposites a attract.. but only to a certain degree. He is so vague and his jokes can sometimes be unnecessary. I️ just hope they didn’t plan on having Layla to fill a void. She seems like the type who will continue having kids even when her kids get older.

Cretine
Talker
Talker

Post by Cretine »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Byebeth wrote:Huh?!?!? Why would they not be living together? They bought a house!! If he wasn’t going to be living in the house then why was he there to close on the house?! He JOKED about HER packing the house up. I’m sure if their relationship was that bad, to the point where they aren’t living together then there would be no traces/mentions of Casey whatsoever. Like I understand and agree with the fact that their relationship is not ideal, but I don’t think they are going through anything that would cause a separation or divorce.
Well, even when he's obviously in town he's not at home and he's always meeting them places. Dinner out for Brailee's birthday dinner, for example. They haven't even been in the car as a family since a camping trip months and months ago. Casey is NEVER home...even when he's in town!

Anyway, of course Casey would be at the closing on the house...they are married and I'm sure the house is both of their names - but I'll believe Casey is living there when I see it.

They used to be such a happy couple. I watched an old vlog of theirs days ago and they were SOOOOO happy and laughing and enjoying being around each other. That's obviously not the case now.
They never were relationship goals for me. He always seemed to despise her, and that was insufferable. Also she used to be a little shallow and immature. It's amazing that she turned out to be the best one of them because of her sincereness. She evolved a lot.
Or... Never mind.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

They have been together for far too long. Since age 15 got married at 19/20. They never got a chance to ever be single and figure life out on their own. 15 is too young to date. I think they’re just over each other. Casey is using his hunting to runaway from responsibilities and experience life as a single man, and kayli has immersed herself with the moms view, her channel and a new baby. They need to learn how to date again, and fall in love all over again.

DirkDiggler
Debater
Debater

Post by DirkDiggler »

So, Casey can't even be around to help with the moving, huh? What a fucking ass. At this point, I hope Kayli just takes the kids and leaves him high and dry. I would worry about the children not having a father, but it's not like he's much of one even when they're supposedly "together" anyways. Kayli being the sole caretaker and breadwinner renders his lazy ass useless. F him.

The new house looks nice.

Layla's absolutely adorable....definitely much cuter than that coneheaded Elliot.

I like Kayli and all, but the amount of times she uses the word "excited" and "cute" is truly exhausting to listen to. She has a vocabulary of a 14 year old.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”