CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 4

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 4

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

Does anyone know why he didn't finish his mission?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:Does anyone know why he didn't finish his mission?
Maybe he fessed up to having pre-marital sex with Kayli and got sent home. I think that's the reason Logan was kicked out too.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

So....no Shay in Kayli's wedding footage??? I really wonder what is going on between them!

Also, Kayli looks like she's lost A LOT of weight!

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

As much as I have given Casey a lot of crap in this thread, I will say, in this latest video, it seems like he's returning back to the Casey of yesteryear. He's looking better. He doesn't seem grumpy. He seems to be enjoying spending time with his family. Here's to hoping it continues.

Maybe spending so much time with Shay was toxic for everyone and whatever might be going on with Casey and Shay is actually benefiting Kayli and the kids.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

ewokfan11 wrote:So....no Shay in Kayli's wedding footage??? I really wonder what is going on between them!
I wonder if she keeps Shay and the rest of his family out of the vlogs as much as possible so she doesn't have to deal with a possible onslaught on comments about them on her videos. Kayli isn't exactly the most warm and fuzzy person, but she doesn't seem spiteful either. I think there's a more logical reason for not including Shay rather than excluding him just because he and Casey might not be getting along.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

Brailee is beautiful. Pretty soon auntie Carlz is gonna be competing with these girls and she's gonna look soooooo pathetic.

genericusername
Debater
Debater

Post by genericusername »

You could see shay during the ceremony part but as for the reception (if I'm remembering correctly) they weren't in Carlie's video either or at least not for very long. So maybe they just left super early?

I agree with Presence. Casey seems much more likeable now compared to when he was apparently helping shay. I'm sure constantly getting comments about his brother on his channel also pissed him off making him close off more but it's nice to see Casey the husband and father again. Hopefully it lasts even when him and shay reconcile.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”