Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Post by ajlinda »

Rhea85 wrote:I hope she explores the island and not just stay at the resort for 10 days. It’s going to be hard for poor Elliot. His napping schedule will be off and he will be stuck in his stroller for most of the day.

Apparently shaking the carriage will adjust his napping schedule to suit her needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Post by gymchick »

Hold many months is Elliot? She gave him a COUPLE lollipops between flights? Like what? I understand for fun you might give your baby a lick to see their reaction...and I totally don’t normally Mom shame when it comes to diet and screen time but that seems crazy to me. I don’t think my child had their first sucker until she was past two...I never thought of it.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

When does school start in the US? Here it is not until the 9th.... So Cooper would be missing just one day of school...
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

jinalebcool wrote:When does school start in the US? Here it is not until the 9th.... So Cooper would be missing just one day of school...
Pocatello schools went back yesterday (Wednesday). He's missing at least a week - almost two weeks since they are gone 10 days.

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

They never really address why they missed their flight, from the way Cooper said it, it sounded like they got delayed. Also, going from SLC to Seattle and then Hawaii doesn't make too much sense, maybe their flight was to LA and they missed it so they had to go to Seattle instead.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

They were originally supposed to go from SLC to LAX and then to Hawaii. She talked about it in another video so they must have missed the flight to LA because shocker, Carlie was late. Sounds like their flight was then delayed too.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Why didn’t they just take a round trip, no stop. From SLC to Hawaii. They’re taking a red flight back, which will be a nightmare for them and Elliot. Why not just pay extra and take a day flight. At least Elliot’s sleep cycle won’t be off.

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

I just want to mention that in the New Years even vlog, Carlie mentions that she was told to never wake a sleeping baby, so she lets Elliott sleep as long as he wants. Cut to yesterday’s Instagram story, she’s jostling the poor kids stroller as he is falling asleep. I get wanting him to sleep on the plane, but they were literally going to board in twenty minutes. What diff would it have? Why not just let him sleep?

emmagrace8
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emmagrace8 »

I really don't like Carlie so I'm gritting my teeth as I 'defend' her. However I would have done the same, keeping Elliot awake while they wait for the flight, especially on a long flight 20 minutes would have made the world of difference.. HOWEVER she could have done it a tad gentler by getting him out and playing with him but yeah I just thought I would add my 2 cents about that as I have a 1 year old and didn't see much wrong with that... now don't get me started on the lollipops!!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Yeah who cares about equality!!! Right??!! If this dude was racist and owned slaves she would sill support him.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Rhea85 wrote:Why didn’t they just take a round trip, no stop. From SLC to Hawaii. They’re taking a red flight back, which will be a nightmare for them and Elliot. Why not just pay extra and take a day flight. At least Elliot’s sleep cycle won’t be off.
The grandparents probably booked the flights. I think a lot of flights leaving Hawaii are redeyes. I remember I used to leave Maui at almost midnight when I had to fly back to DC.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Rhea85 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 56f064.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180104</span><span>/</span><span>ec17604f04652e3cb1897e089856f064</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Yeah who cares about equality!!! Right??!! If this dude was racist and owned slaves she would sill support him.

Of course she's disappointed. Anyone saying anything negative about her faith she gets all bitchy. Truth hurts.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Carlie telling the NYT to "get a life" is just EPIC! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Everything in that tweet was true, so what's her problem??? She's just so stupid and she obviously didn't read the entire 1700+ word obituary. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Carlie telling the NYT to "get a life" is just EPIC! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Everything in that tweet was true, so what's her problem??? She's just so stupid and she obviously didn't read the entire 1700+ word obituary. :roll: :roll: :roll:
she doesn’t understand the basics of journalism. The article merely points out the service he gave and struggles he faced as president of LDS. She’s the one who wants New York Times to cherry pick and only include his service without discussing the controversy.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

ewokfan11 wrote:Carlie telling the NYT to "get a life" is just EPIC! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAH SOOOO GLAD someone pointed that out I've been sitting here laughing. She's such an air head hahahahahahahahahahhaa as if the NY Times would reply with a video similar to what she would do if someone told her to get a life or do a big passive aggressive tweet :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

Wow, on there newest vlog Hawaii. Someone commented how Jackson glares at cooper and isnt interested in Cooper. The comment is now deleted? I don't see it anymore. Lol another example of Carlie hating the truth. She is so fake and refuses to accept anything except rainbows and unicorns and people telling het shes pretty. :roll:

Pinkerbe11e
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pinkerbe11e »

Yeah... I was the one that posted that. I figured they would delete it. But seriously, it's disgusting to see Jackson just sit there and glare at Cooper and never acknowledge him. You would think that with how strong of a bond Carlie and Cooper have that she would make sure that her husband wasn't an a hole to her son.

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

Adoptthiskitten wrote:Wow, on there newest vlog Hawaii. Someone commented how Jackson glares at cooper and isnt interested in Cooper. The comment is now deleted? I don't see it anymore. Lol another example of Carlie hating the truth. She is so fake and refuses to accept anything except rainbows and unicorns and people telling het shes pretty. :roll:
It's disgusting that she can love a guy who is that way towards her child. It's obvious. It's not like it's hidden behind close doors. Everytime Cooper tried to talk or say something in the Hawaii vlog, Jackson quickly followed by saying something about Elliot. Every. Time. I pick up on it soo easily and it's so intentional.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

gymchick wrote:Hold many months is Elliot? She gave him a COUPLE lollipops between flights? Like what? I understand for fun you might give your baby a lick to see their reaction...and I totally don’t normally Mom shame when it comes to diet and screen time but that seems crazy to me. I don’t think my child had their first sucker until she was past two...I never thought of it.

Oh, she's been giving him candy for a while. Trolltard probably told her to. She said something on IG once about giving him candy in the car, because he gets "grumpy", and fusses until she gives it to him. He wouldn't know what candy is if she hadn't given it to him! He's a baby. They aren't born wanting candy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

YoutubeIdiots101 wrote:
Adoptthiskitten wrote:Wow, on there newest vlog Hawaii. Someone commented how Jackson glares at cooper and isnt interested in Cooper. The comment is now deleted? I don't see it anymore. Lol another example of Carlie hating the truth. She is so fake and refuses to accept anything except rainbows and unicorns and people telling het shes pretty. :roll:
It's disgusting that she can love a guy who is that way towards her child. It's obvious. It's not like it's hidden behind close doors. Everytime Cooper tried to talk or say something in the Hawaii vlog, Jackson quickly followed by saying something about Elliot. Every. Time. I pick up on it soo easily and it's so intentional.
Yes Its so obvious. At least Jacksons parents and sisters are really nice tp him

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”