Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

I highly doubt their debt free. With her shopping addiction. Re decorating the house every month. They probably aren't doing that well on YT and Jackson seems to take a lot of time off work. I dk his salary but whatever. Maybe Shay helped them out if they really are debt free or he sold bitcoins :rofl:

lurker412
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lurker412 »

How is YouTube her job? Her thumbnails are awful. Today’s thumbnail makes her look scary and plastic. Her vlogs are so poorly edited it’s like she hasn’t been doing this for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

lurker412 wrote:How is YouTube her job? Her thumbnails are awful. Today’s thumbnail makes her look scary and plastic. Her vlogs are so poorly edited it’s like she hasn’t been doing this for years.

She seemed so bored/sad in the latest vlog. She probably got into another fight with Jax the punk ass. I don’t blame her though. I would be sad too if I lived her life. She’s only 30, on her second marriage, mortgage, debt, a pile of stinky boy laundry, a soul sucking pyramid scheme job, no real career or proud accomplishment, probably no life savings, not fitting into the Mormon expectations, all her friends are having baby girls, and has a lifetime and eternity to go with her unenthusiastic/pessimistic husband.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

The house she co-signed with Steve was so much bigger and perfect for a large family. How does she not miss this. All she had to do was get over her jealousy issues. Steve is no longer part of the fitness expo. He has a gym in Utah and does youtube.

TrumanShowTwoPointOh
Learner
Learner

Post by TrumanShowTwoPointOh »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
paperbag wrote:Couldn’t they bring some other kids to that screening? It was empty except for them. I’m sure some of the less affluent families in their ward would have loved to be invited to watch a movie for free, considering how expensive it it these days. Specially if you think they all have 4, 5 kids...
Yeah, that was really weird. They are one of the wealthiest families in their town and they get PAID to go to a free and private movie screening??? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Yes, it's a YT perk, but I do wonder if people in town secretly hate them for showing off their wealth so much??
And who calls a night out at the movies with the kids a "Date Night"? Isn't the point of a "Date Night" NO kids?
I think it's gross that they did that without including some less affluent families. Especially since they started out so poor supposedly Shay stole toilet paper from Taco Bell? Have they totally forgotten?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
This is an interesting point ref giving back and as Mormon's do they Shaytards as a whole ever do any service work? I know they do that supermarket sweep every Xmas and buys kids toys to donate, but other than that - what about the rest of the year? I'm thinking of other Mormon vloggers like J House and Joel Hoellien by comparison.

Vindictive_Kitten
Talker
Talker

Post by Vindictive_Kitten »

What really gets me, is that Carlie left two very nice men behind due to what her excuses seem to both be abuse. (Steve- steroid abuse, Christian- alcohol abuse).. is any of the blame actually placed on herself? I was watching Steve talk about their break up in an old video, and he was so well spoken and respectful about it. Unlike Carlie, who literally hopped on the first douche flute she could find, and immediately popped out his spawn. Sad that she genuinely can't see what great guys they were, just to settle for captain of the bitcoin assholes.

getridofshaycarl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by getridofshaycarl »

give it time I see Jackson taking off with butler family bitcoin investments and leaving the country and marrying some Mexican girl and living the high life......

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

Rhea85 wrote:The house she co-signed with Steve was so much bigger and perfect for a large family. How does she not miss this. All she had to do was get over her jealousy issues. Steve is no longer part of the fitness expo. He has a gym in Utah and does youtube.

the comments say that Steve is a divorcee too. I did not know this :o :o :o :o

Byebeth
Debater
Debater

Post by Byebeth »

giffgaff wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:The house she co-signed with Steve was so much bigger and perfect for a large family. How does she not miss this. All she had to do was get over her jealousy issues. Steve is no longer part of the fitness expo. He has a gym in Utah and does youtube.

The comments on this video were the greatest. This is when they called her a solid 7 and she was so hurt by it. Oh man I miss the days when she was truly the messiest person on yt. She’s just so boring now. Like the girl can’t even get 50k view on her Christmas vlog :rofl:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Vindictive_Kitten wrote:What really gets me, is that Carlie left two very nice men behind due to what her excuses seem to both be abuse. (Steve- steroid abuse, Christian- alcohol abuse).. is any of the blame actually placed on herself? I was watching Steve talk about their break up in an old video, and he was so well spoken and respectful about it. Unlike Carlie, who literally hopped on the first douche flute she could find, and immediately popped out his spawn. Sad that she genuinely can't see what great guys they were, just to settle for captain of the bitcoin assholes.
I would have had to drink to deal with Carlie and Laurie too.

But seriously, Christian is well shed of Carlie.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Carlie and Steve were a whole lot of drama but she did have chemistry with that man. With Jackson she forces it but it's still not there.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

:rofl: the comments on that video linked above. Lol. Steve did dodge a bullet. Honestly his new gf seems really laid back. Shes also a bit younger. I think 20 something.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Byebeth wrote:
giffgaff wrote:

The comments on this video were the greatest. This is when they called her a solid 7 and she was so hurt by it. Oh man I miss the days when she was truly the messiest person on yt. She’s just so boring now. Like the girl can’t even get 50k view on her Christmas vlog :rofl:
Hahaa what's this about the solid 7?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Vindictive_Kitten wrote:What really gets me, is that Carlie left two very nice men behind due to what her excuses seem to both be abuse. (Steve- steroid abuse, Christian- alcohol abuse).. is any of the blame actually placed on herself? I was watching Steve talk about their break up in an old video, and he was so well spoken and respectful about it. Unlike Carlie, who literally hopped on the first douche flute she could find, and immediately popped out his spawn. Sad that she genuinely can't see what great guys they were, just to settle for captain of the bitcoin assholes.
Well, in his podcast Jackson admits he's used recreational Adderall - which is highly addictive. Sometimes wonder if he's still using it. That might explain his weird behavior and moodiness. Jackson seems like a real loser, but she didn't know him long enough to figure that out. :roll: :roll: :roll:

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

Jackson posted on his Instagram photo of his mother laying in a hospital bed and he captioned it that she had fallen down a flight of stairs and fractured the back of her skull. Scary!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

baseballmama wrote:Jackson posted on his Instagram photo of his mother laying in a hospital bed and he captioned it that she had fallen down a flight of stairs and fractured the back of her skull. Scary!
thas so scary. Fracturing a skull is no joke. Wasn’t she babysitting Elliot this weekend. Imagine if she was carrying him when that happened.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

So much for marrying a “Godly, Mormon man”. Don’t religious people believe that the husband should lead the marriage? Jackson won’t be leading her to Heavenly Father. She’s on her own again. Remember when trolltard posted a pic of them and said that she’s finally happy that Carlie met a Godly man and was doing things the “right way”.

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Jackson just seems like a big brother to Cooper. Looking back it was so unique how natural Steve was with Cooper. Heck Jackson almost seems like a big brother to his own son lol. Maybe it's just because he seems stunted or seems to detached from everything

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

"business's"? Dear God.
You don't use an apostrophe to indicate plural!!!

And "laugh at your mistakes"? She doesn't laugh at them. She gets pissy if they're pointed out, or pretends they didn't happen.

I can't believe anyone looks up to her!

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Post by gymchick »

I’m not a fan of Carlie.... but I fully think Jackson is an entitled little self absorbed narcissist who can’t truly love anyone or have true empathy unless it benefits his own personal image. He is able to lie and create a persona to get what he wants. He think everyone around him are idiots, he is condescending....he doesn’t find happiness if affection and love from friends and family- those are his props. He is happy just being by himself, obsessing over his newest thing in finance...it’s so clear. They will get a divorce down the line, he will become more and more distant emotionally towards his family- true narcissistic self coming out. Which will make Carlie crazy because he will continue to keep up his perfect husband and dad personal on the outside...

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”