Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Carlie - BSU (Bullshit U), TRIPLE MAJOR - Stylez pt 16

Post by Rhea85 »

Her mind is so unstable. Went she went to Texas, she dreamed about living there. Now she wants to live in Hawaii. She’s clearly not happy with her current situation. Someone who is content in life can go on a vacation without dreaming about packing their things and moving there. I’ve been to Hawaii once but it never crossed my mind to want to move there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:Image

Her mind is so unstable. Went she went to Texas, she dreamed about living there. Now she wants to live in Hawaii. She’s clearly not happy with her current situation. Someone who is content in life can go on a vacation without dreaming about packing their things and moving there. I’ve been to Hawaii once but it never crossed my mind to want to move there.

And she tried the "minimalist" lifestyle for a nanosecond before. It lasted until the next time Target had housewares on sale. Which is every Sunday.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

Carlie...minimalist? The woman who redecorates her house every week?

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

Carlie posted a pic of her in her bikini holding Elliot up in the air with a solid inch of more of underboob hanging out. #mollymormon
https://imgur.com/a/aYkwi

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I'm sure she fantasizes about moving because she literally can't leave Idaho because of Cooper. I bet that causes some major tension in her marriage as well. She never wanted to move back to Idaho from LA, but she was forced to. No wonder she's so unhappy with her life.

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

baseballmama wrote:Carlie posted a pic of her in her bikini holding Elliot up in the air with a solid inch of more of underboob hanging out. #mollymormon
https://imgur.com/a/aYkwi
I was just coming here to post this. She's only mormon when she wants to be. Wasn't she just sticking up for the mormon president an hour ago? Now she's letting her tits loose.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Is that supposed to be a bikini? It looks like she rolled up her shirt and is wearing gramma panties. I know she’s insecure with her tummy area but there are plenty of cute one piece swimsuits that would flatter her body.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Rhea85 wrote:Is that supposed to be a bikini? It looks like she rolled up her shirt and is wearing gramma panties. I know she’s insecure with her tummy area but there are plenty of cute one piece swimsuits that would flatter her body.

And that pose! It looks so awkward! She's sucking in her gut and arching her back, _and_ holding Elliott up. It looks like it hurts! She only posted it so everyone will tell her how great she looks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

2 years ago he was so much more energetic, happy and socially interactive. Marriage has taken a toll on him. Also he was super fit with a 6 pack.

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Rhea85 wrote:

2 years ago he was so much more energetic, happy and socially interactive. Marriage has taken a toll on him. Also he was super fit with a 6 pack.

I think we're just seeing who he really is now. All that was an act and fake charisma to "get" Carlie. He's admitted before to pretending to like stuff to woo her.

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

lalala69 wrote:"Ireland people are the nicest". She's so damn dumb and lacks depth.

Please Carlie, just enroll into some college courses. Please. Calling your lipstick a "career" is a fucking joke and a discredit to those who devote hours of their lives holding down a career.

A toast to all her ex's who dodged the biggest bullet ;)
I couldn´t believe it "Ireland people :rofl: ". Also, the only reason she says so is because she has been there. She hasn´t seen anything else of the world so she keeps talking about ireland.

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

mariamay9 wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>k5fX2rP</span><span>-</span><span>0LU</span></a>

I think we're just seeing who he really is now. All that was an act and fake charisma to "get" Carlie. He's admitted before to pretending to like stuff to woo her.
And remember him tweeting Baby girl pictures to Carlie? Can you see him do that now? HAHAHA, definitely not.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Rhea85 wrote:Image

She sounds bananas and naive. It's like something Shay would say actually, having the main goal of the big 'American dream' and to be rich, but also having other ideas on impulse and darting between different visions & ideas that will never be done

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”