orange glow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daehan Jang

Post by orange glow »

giffgaff wrote:
orange glow wrote:What a pretty girl I think Daehan was just not really her type she seems so sophisticated. He changed a lot. He used to be a very likable guy. Now he's gone all ghetto slang and talks like some wannabe rapper. Trying to impress those football dudes. I can't stand his channel anymore he tries so hard to be something that he is not to the point where it's cringeworthy :roll:
She was really into him but he didn't want to settle down. She did. I don't know if this was mentioned before but while she was with Daehan she said the memories they made were the best in her life and when she looked to him he was like uhhhhhhhhhhhh. Then she goes I'll just leave and pretended to open the car door to go. He didn't feel the same way. The broke up soon after that.
Thanks for the info. Good for Julie, she figured him out sooner rather than later. She should be happy she found out what his agenda was. He was in it for the physical part but not the mental part. Julie is just a real sweetheart and he missed out on a fine lady. I think he's really into those more "easier" girls, if you get what I mean. Some of those cheerleader girls give the impression they are not to picky as long as the dude will elevate their social status. But you never know, maybe they are very conservative Mormon girls, maybe.... :roll:

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

Daehan really is #wastehertime2018

This Shania is a single mother it seems. She was holding up a kid in the latest vlog. I can see why Daehan would be with her since he doesn't want anything serious but why would a single mother be with a guy who doesn't see anything long term.

Post by Guest »

Is that really her daughter? I didn’t realize she had a kid. I lurked her instagram and you’d have thought she didn’t have any... I’d have thought it was her niece or something. her instagram doesn’t really go back but there’s only two pics of her, both from the same day. On one of the pictures someone commented “glad to see you have your girl back *wink emoji*” wonder what’s up with that.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

giffgaff wrote:Daehan really is #wastehertime2018

This Shania is a single mother it seems. She was holding up a kid in the latest vlog. I can see why Daehan would be with her since he doesn't want anything serious but why would a single mother be with a guy who doesn't see anything long term.
That was some kid they were babysitting...I think one of the football players Daehan is friends with.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

He's so weird because _he_ doesn't want to settle down, really. But he's always pretending that Noah is his kid. I had friends who had kids when I was single, and I was close to some of them, and liked helping take care of them, but I didn't go around saying they were "mine" or arguing with other people over who they liked better. When he and Tyler were watching Noah when PJ was born, they were all weird about it. "I'm his second dad!" "No, I am!"
It just seems to me that if you want a kid so badly, maybe find a nice girl and settle down?

And the ADT gig could be shift work-- that could explain why he can film during the day.
Does Logan, Utah even have any really sketchy "ghetto" areas?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

orange glow
Learner
Learner

Post by orange glow »

lmmomSD wrote:He's so weird because _he_ doesn't want to settle down, really. But he's always pretending that Noah is his kid. I had friends who had kids when I was single, and I was close to some of them, and liked helping take care of them, but I didn't go around saying they were "mine" or arguing with other people over who they liked better. When he and Tyler were watching Noah when PJ was born, they were all weird about it. "I'm his second dad!" "No, I am!"
It just seems to me that if you want a kid so badly, maybe find a nice girl and settle down?

And the ADT gig could be shift work-- that could explain why he can film during the day.
Does Logan, Utah even have any really sketchy "ghetto" areas?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
He's at an age where the hormones are raging through his body and he's not a modest mormon so I think he thinks with his dick more so than his brain. Deep down inside he wants a family and some kids but yeh you have to make a sacrifice for that. He already threw away the ace in the deck, called Julie, so I don't know what he is thinking. I wouldn't be so sure that he picked Shania ( or whatever she is called ) for the purpose of commitment. He might be a bit of a shay, lovely on the outside but a sleazy man on the inside. Time will tell.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I always got the feeling he wants to settle down and have a family, but he's only dating Mormon girls who ultimately won't marry him because he's not Mormon. When I dated a Mormon guy I felt like it was "convert or we can't get married" because of the temple wedding thing, etc...so I dumped him. I don't think it's very common for Mormons to marry non-Mormons - especially in Utah!

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I always got the feeling he wants to settle down and have a family, but he's only dating Mormon girls who ultimately won't marry him because he's not Mormon. When I dated a Mormon guy I felt like it was "convert or we can't get married" because of the temple wedding thing, etc...so I dumped him. I don't think it's very common for Mormons to marry non-Mormons - especially in Utah!
I noticed that too. Maybe he likes the character of them and hopes for the best outcome. When it comes to Julie, I really like her husband Jack, I wish they would vlog!
Daehan has been showing one girl for a while with a really tacky name Shanaya?
He doesn´t seem to be in love to me, he doesn´t even really talk about her and she seems rather bland.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I don't think this new girlfriend is LDS (they are obviously sleeping together, maybe living together?)...and she seems a bit trashy. What a MASSIVE step down from Julie. Daehan's personality has also changed to be a bit ghetto/trashy since Julie dumped him. I hope he doesn't rush to marry this girl just so he can be married. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post by Guest »

ewokfan11 wrote:I don't think this new girlfriend is LDS (they are obviously sleeping together, maybe living together?)...and she seems a bit trashy. What a MASSIVE step down from Julie. Daehan's personality has also changed to be a bit ghetto/trashy since Julie dumped him. I hope he doesn't rush to marry this girl just so he can be married. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
She’s LDS. There’s pictures of her going to church with her family. Her brother went on a mission, came back march, engaged by august and was married by november. Like that kind of mormon lol. But it doesn’t seem she is very devout. Which is not uncommon, she’s a young college girl. Remember Carlie once upon a time? Of course, Julie also seemed to be staying with Daehan by all those vlogs she was randomly in his apartment early morming, and then ended up pinning for a temple wedding and everything, so that’s why I think Daehan is wasting her time. I think he makes the mistake of thinking that just because they express some disinterest in church, they won’t be brought back into the fold later.

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

It was weird when the blonde went to his parent's house. His mother didn't even acknowledge her until a little later lol

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

paperbag wrote:Which is not uncommon, she’s a young college girl.
I don't get the impression she goes to college. Daehan said she works at a salon. Maybe she has the "oh-so-common" beauty school certificate that SOOOOOO many Mormon girls get instead of college. (Not trying to be rude, but it seems to be a super popular profession for LDS women.)

I also noticed his mom wasn't as eager to greet her! That seemed weird. His mom loved Julie.

Post by Guest »

ewokfan11 wrote:
paperbag wrote:Which is not uncommon, she’s a young college girl.
I don't get the impression she goes to college. Daehan said she works at a salon. Maybe she has the "oh-so-common" beauty school certificate that SOOOOOO many Mormon girls get instead of college. (Not trying to be rude, but it seems to be a super popular profession for LDS women.)

I also noticed his mom wasn't as eager to greet her! That seemed weird. His mom loved Julie.
I think she was attending then dropped out, like Morgan.

Post by Guest »

New Daehan video. It’s called “a new adventure”.

He is moving to Texas for the summer.
He explains what his job is. He said he works for ADT in social media 9 months out of the year, and during the summer he works with their sales teams. Last year he worked in Denver, this year in Dallas.

No mention of the Shanaye (forget how you spell it), but with his track record, he’ll come back after the summer and find her engaged to some other guy :rofl:

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

paperbag wrote:New Daehan video. It’s called “a new adventure”.
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>youtu</span><span>.</span><span>be</span><span>/</span><span>2pzZ</span><span>-</span><span>jkO2hk</span></a>

He is moving to Texas for the summer.
He explains what his job is. He said he works for ADT in social media 9 months out of the year, and during the summer he works with their sales teams. Last year he worked in Denver, this year in Dallas.

No mention of the Shanaye (forget how you spell it), but with his track record, he’ll come back after the summer and find her engaged to some other guy :rofl:
He just doesn't seem to be in love with her at all..I just really am wondering where this is going. The first time she appears on his vlog as his gf was already 7 months ago! She also doesn't seem very smart (sorry).

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

I was going to leave this comment in the Trixin thread but its been closed

Anyone clicked on 'meet the millers' recently? Derek miller is Shay's best friend. Last year they were really struggling with views and subs on their youtube channel but six months ago one of their videos went viral and has got 7 million views :o :o :o :o and they now have 73k subs.

=======

I see Daehan is still with shania. :)

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

Aaron Lfitte got married last week

Dont know if the Trixin crew were at the wedding

Looks like Tyler has forgiven Sam and Jen (not that they were guilty of anything). They were pictured in each other's Disney vacation IG pics

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”