SHHHHaytards - When the Wife Goes to Sleep - Part 34

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SHHHHaytards - When the Wife Goes to Sleep - Part 34

Post by ewokfan11 »

I'm pretty sure Tyler called out Shay and Butlers for being FAKE in his most recent vlog. Too bad he didn't elaborate on the REAL issues. I'd LOVE to hear the REAL truth about the Butlers.

[youtube][/youtube]

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm pretty sure Tyler called out Shay and Butlers for being FAKE in his most recent vlog. Too bad he didn't elaborate on the REAL issues. I'd LOVE to hear the REAL truth about the Butlers.

[youtube][/youtube]
3:00-6:00 for people who just want to skip to the part.

I totally agree it was all about Shay, without him actually saying his name. I knew there was always some type of on-camera personality but for his voice to even change is crazy. And the fact the person thinks they are famous and better than others and entitled ... no wonder Shay did what he did to Colette from a verified account, he thinks he's untouchable. And really.. what happened to Shay.. f*ck all. Tyler is totally talking about Shay 100%.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Why does he keep looking back at the kitchen? Haylee wasn't back there. His body language was so weird.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Re: That video: Sounds like being around the "real" Shay was quite an uncomfortable and damaging experience for Tyler. He seems to be a sensitive soul--just like Gavin. Imagine how years of being around Shay is wounding Gavin.

On another note:

I was thinking...

Wouldn't it be a riot if, in a total act of defiance against Shay, Colette cut her hair? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can just imagine her going full-on and getting a pixie cut like her sister Callie.

Post by Guest »

Presence wrote:Re: That video: Sounds like being around the "real" Shay was quite an uncomfortable and damaging experience for Tyler. He seems to be a sensitive soul--just like Gavin. Imagine how years of being around Shay is wounding Gavin.

On another note:

I was thinking...

Wouldn't it be a riot if, in a total act of defiance against Shay, Colette cut her hair? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can just imagine her going full-on and getting a pixie cut like her sister Callie.
I'm sooooo here for this :rofl: Shays creepy obsession with her long hair always makes me feel so uncomfortable.

DO IT GURL

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Post by gymchick »

baseballmama wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:I'm pretty sure Tyler called out Shay and Butlers for being FAKE in his most recent vlog. Too bad he didn't elaborate on the REAL issues. I'd LOVE to hear the REAL truth about the Butlers.

[youtube][/youtube]
3:00-6:00 for people who just want to skip to the part.

I totally agree it was all about Shay, without him actually saying his name. I knew there was always some type of on-camera personality but for his voice to even change is crazy. And the fact the person thinks they are famous and better than others and entitled ... no wonder Shay did what he did to Colette from a verified account, he thinks he's untouchable. And really.. what happened to Shay.. f*ck all. Tyler is totally talking about Shay 100%.

When Tyler first started vlogging he seemed so nice and happy and positive, and ever since the move to Utah drop out of college and Trixin, marriage and the Sam situation I felt like he turned into such an entitled little asshole. Interesting that he has some insight into the fact that he looked like a "conceited asshole", most self absorbed people wouldn't admit to that. Hope he changes back, but Haley is kinda sassy too so we'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

He didn't really say anything in that video. Just that he was uncomfortable and it was a mess. 90% of it was just rambling and him saying "like" a bunch of times.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Maybe he's alluding to Shay being a drunken mess and general prick. I think Tyler is religious right? He probably saw so much shit behind the scenes that viewers will never know about and realized how Shay portrayed himself online was a lie. I'd be jaded too. Plus he said his ideas for trixin kept getting shot down. He probably approached this as a real job and was excited, but for the Butlers it was just another venture that failed.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Yeah, Tyler and Haylee are bit too full of themselves, but I always forget how young they are!! I think the are both just 22!! I think Shay took advantage of Tyler's loyalty and "friendship" and ended up screwing him over at Trixin. Shay "created" Trixin basically so Logan could drop out of college - I don't think it was ever his dream to run a clothing company and Trixin's failure shows there was no real commitment to it by any of the Butlers - including Logan.

Speaking of Logan, does he even work these days? I know he "worked" up at Pebble Creek in the winter, but now it seems like he's on 24/7 vacation. It seems like ALL of the Butler siblings play more than work - thanks to Shay.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Logan is definitely spoiled, and I get big-headed vibes off him more than any other Butlers. When he made the vlog in his car about coming back from his mission that's when I first noticed it & now I can't stop seeing it :rofl:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

2candy2 wrote:Logan is definitely spoiled, and I get big-headed vibes off him more than any other Butlers. When he made the vlog in his car about coming back from his mission that's when I first noticed it & now I can't stop seeing it :rofl:
I honestly think he got kicked off his mission on purpose. I don't think he wanted to be away from everything - especially his brother's money and being "Mr. Popular football star" - for TWO years of tough missionary work. I think he only went in the first place because it's expected of all Mormon men and his parents probably forced him to go.

I'm surprised Shay lasted two years as a missionary, but that was back when his family was pretty poor and he didn't have anything else going on in his life. It makes me wonder if Gavin will go, but Gavin seems more responsible and church-oriented than his uncle and father.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Shay's mission was in the Caribbean somewhere anyway, wasn't it? No wonder he stayed his full two years!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:Shay's mission was in the Caribbean somewhere anyway, wasn't it? No wonder he stayed his full two years!
Yes, but it's full-time (or more) religious work - and they are cutoff from the rest of the world and their families. Shay also did his mission in very poor counties and before internet was common, so he had to rely on letter-writing. No TV, radio, movies and these days no internet access - except a weekly email home. They can only call home twice a year. I doubt they ever had much time off to enjoy the beach, etc. Sounds awful if you ask me!! :rofl:

But, like I mentioned, Shay had nothing else going on with his life back then and he was probably more devout back then as well. I don't think Shay would last a WEEK if he were headed on his mission now rather than 1998-ish.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

I think he was in Haiti, right? And that's where they got the idea for Avia's name?

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

I think Barbados or he at least spent some part of his mission in Barbados. I remember him talking about a woman's "big black Barbadian boobs" once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Yeah it was Barbados.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Barbados actually has a pretty high standard of living, especially when compared to places like Haiti or the DR. It's got low unemployment and a higher income than most of the islands.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Barbados is gorgeous, I dnt blame him. Logan I dnt rly see him as committed to the religion either. I still wanna know what happened wit him but he seemed happy to b home. Gavin will for sure go, He loves the church and his mom so much. Avia even wanted to go on one but I doubt they'd let her.

Shay looked huge on Logans IG, I couldn't even look at him when they were laughing at him running on the dock I was grossed out. :?

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

Anyone remember KassemG? 'Shay's best friend'? He is making videos again, and he is now 'vlogging' with his fake family. He's totally making fun of family vloggers. :D In his newest vlog, FIRST FAMILY UNBOXING VIDEO, in the last minute or so, they start acting totally different when the camera is supposedly off. I can totally see Shay doing that when they where vlogging, using another way of speaking and acting happy in front of the camera, and being his drinking lazy self when the camera was off.
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

sparkles wrote:Barbados is gorgeous, I dnt blame him. Logan I dnt rly see him as committed to the religion either. I still wanna know what happened wit him but he seemed happy to b home. Gavin will for sure go, He loves the church and his mom so much. Avia even wanted to go on one but I doubt they'd let her.
I meant that LDS missionaries don't get days off, so he probably didn't get to enjoy any of it. They work 6 days a week and the "p-day" is for cleaning your house, chores and errands. They don't get to do anything "fun" at all. They aren't even really allowed to socialize outside of their church duties and they have to be with their companion 24/7. It sort of seems like being in Mormon jail for 2 years!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Woman can also do missions, but they are shorter. I think Sam from Samika's sister went on one. But, yeah, I don't see Avia wanting to do that when she turns 19.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”