CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 3

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 3

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

snowbaby95 wrote:
2candy2 wrote:British here, & a bit confused about the different places of the Shaytards am I right in thinking Utah is Mormon Central and that's where Kayli's family live, currently the Butlers are mainly in Pocatello which is in Idaho, and Kayli is just moving elsewhere in Poky nearer to Carlie's house?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
Yes, you're right! Idaho is north of Utah. They're both in the west of America, but not along the coast. They both have a lot of Mormons, but Utah has the highest concentration. Pocatello is in Idaho and it's where Shay, all his siblings, and his parents live. Kayli's family lives in Tremonton, Utah which is like an hour and a half drive south of Pocatello, but in a different state.
Ahh ok, thank you for that!! At first I didn't even know which ones were states haha.
I really thought Kayli would take the opportunity to go nearer her parents especially as she said she wants to stay in their next house for many years, and from what posters on here have said about Pocatello it sounds like it has a small-town judgemental mentality.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Why didn’t shay let them build a dream house on his property. It’s a lot of work but those views of the mountains and the peace of not having neighbors is priceless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ewokfan11 »

Rhea85 wrote:Why didn’t shay let them build a dream house on his property. It’s a lot of work but those views of the mountains and the peace of not having neighbors is priceless.
Personally, I don't think Kayli liked living out there.

sparkles
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sparkles »

Ugh I hope that don't mean Carlie will be in a lot of vlogs, I can not stand her and Kayli hypes her up like she is the funniest/prettiest person ever, Carlie is going to have so much pictures of Elliot and Layla together pretending they are twins. :rofl:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:Why didn’t shay let them build a dream house on his property. It’s a lot of work but those views of the mountains and the peace of not having neighbors is priceless.
Personally, I don't think Kayli liked living out there.
Especially since last time she needed help, they didn't even answer the phone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

beautifulmuskox
Debater
Debater

Post by beautifulmuskox »

Finally found it - how strict is school zoning in their county? Cause the kids are zones to different schools now, wonder what they will do. it would be a pain for Kayli to have to drive that far every morning, especially with Layla. I imagine there are no school buses taking kids outside their zones school

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

beautifulmuskox wrote:Finally found it - how strict is school zoning in their county? Cause the kids are zones to different schools now, wonder what they will do. it would be a pain for Kayli to have to drive that far every morning, especially with Layla. I imagine there are no school buses taking kids outside their zones school
They probably have an "in" with the school district because TrollTard has worked there since her own kids were in school. Brailee only has one year left at her middle school - then all the Butler kids will go to the same high school anyway (all zoned for Highland). I'm guessing Gage and Cooper will be classmates starting next fall at the closer school, but Brailee will stay at Franklin for 8th grade.

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

I can't believe she moved closer to troll and Carlie. I hope she renews her hair license and opens an in-home salon so she can talk to non Butlers. And i hope she wanted to move there and Casey didn't harass hr to staying in Idaho.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Do they have gated communities in Pocatello? I would not feel safe living in Carlie’s neighborhood and being associated with the shaytards. Anyone can drive past their house. At least shays property was private and they all had guns. Now if someone knocks on their door, I don’t think it would be appropriate for Casey to come out with a gun in his hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Rhea85 wrote:Do they have gated communities in Pocatello? I would not feel safe living in Carlie’s neighborhood and being associated with the shaytards. Anyone can drive past their house. At least shays property was private and they all had guns. Now if someone knocks on their door, I don’t think it would be appropriate for Casey to come out with a gun in his hand.
Gated communities in Pocatello?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm sure bigger houses on property like Shay's have a driveway gate, but Pocatello is really small, and I don't remember even ONE gated community. When I lived there - about 10-ish years ago - the Satterfield neighborhood was considered very upscale (developed by the wealthy Satterfield family) and that's where Shay's parents live in Shay's "old" house. But it's certainly not gated.

Regardless, who is going all the way to Pocatello to stalk them??? It's literally in the middle of nowhere.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

why are they moving ? didnt they build that house on shays prop not to long ago?

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

Everyone on here says how tiny the town they live in is... I googled it and in 2016 population was (rounded up) 55,000. It’s a smaller community compared to large city centres obviously, but the way everyone talks here I was thinking it was 500-1000 people lol

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

snowbaby95 wrote:
baseballmama wrote:Everyone on here says how tiny the town they live in is... I googled it and in 2016 population was (rounded up) 55,000. It’s a smaller community compared to large city centres obviously, but the way everyone talks here I was thinking it was 500-1000 people lol
That's a small city to live in. Especially when there's not really surrounding cities by it. Obviously there's smaller towns than Pocatello, but it's pretty small & isolated.
Yes, it's really, really isolated. They have to drive an hour to get to the closest Target. The closest major city/airport would be Salt Lake City and that's almost a three hour drive! They are really in the middle of nowhere - and there is nothing to do there.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

baseballmama wrote:Everyone on here says how tiny the town they live in is... I googled it and in 2016 population was (rounded up) 55,000. It’s a smaller community compared to large city centres obviously, but the way everyone talks here I was thinking it was 500-1000 people lol
lol right? it's huge to me as someone from an isolated town of 1700 people

arinkaylin
Learner
Learner

Post by arinkaylin »

xxnjlove wrote:why are they moving ? didnt they build that house on shays prop not to long ago?
The house belongs to Shay and it was already built on the land when Shay bought it all, the house is too small for them so they want something bigger.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”