CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 3

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 3

Post by OhReallyNow »

Continue here please...and as reminded in the last thread, chill out on the death wishes or bans will be issued.

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 3

Post by loblolly »

That was hard, I feel for them. I have two dogs, and just the thought of out living them makes me sad.
To be honest, though, I hope they don't get another dog. I've had to unsubscribe because of getting angry over the way they treated Bronx.
Kayli didn't allow him into the house for the longest time. It took some serious winter weather for her to be OK with it. But, she got used to it.
They went on a family vacation, and left Bronx on the property. Even Shay used a dog boarder. Then Bronx disappeared for days and Casey wasn't the slightest bit concerned. That's when he lost his leg.
Their emotions and their actions don't match up. This was a seemingly healthy dog, and healthy dogs don't just die. His condition must have gone ignored for too long.

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

Geez, some people take these board to an extreme. So sad about bronx

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Not sure if it was mentioned here, but Bronx's symptoms sound like he ate rat/mouse poison or ate a dead mouse/rat that was poisoned. That's 100% their fault. Poor Bronx. They treated him like shit.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

ewokfan11 wrote:Not sure if it was mentioned here, but Bronx's symptoms sound like he ate rat/mouse poison or ate a dead mouse/rat that was poisoned. That's 100% their fault. Poor Bronx. They treated him like shit.
I had no idea doing so could cause a dog to have these symptoms and even cause death. :(
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Maybe he got into the barn. Didn't they have a mouse problem there?

Shaytardssuck
Learner
Learner

Post by Shaytardssuck »

This whole family is unable to properly care for animals. The Great Hunter, confusing a dog for a human, believed that the dog should run free. And that's how he lost a leg and probably got poisoned.

I don't doubt they thought the dog could speak intelligibly. Or how about Trolltard letting her chickens run free in her house... Can you just see all the bird shit?

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

Probably Carlie will see a perfect oportunity here to get rid of one of her dogs.

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

It looks like the dead dog announcement video didn't exactly go viral, but I would guess they made enough money to put a dent in their vet bill.

Here's my prediction: If Bronx died from some sort of infection, they'll give details about the autopsy. If Bronx did died from being poisoned (accidentally), we won't here another word about his cause of death.

WheresMyCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

Did anyone see what Casey posted on IG about veterans? I dunno how to post photo but here's what it said... "Can we pleae take care of our own!! There is an estimated 50,000 vets living on the streets of the country they gav everything for!!! Where's their protest? Where's their #?"

Unfollowed from IG.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

He's just an ignorant Trump supporter. People with green cards have been detained/not allowed entry. Wtf does he do to help veterans???? It's all lip service for Casey. I don't see him doing shit but hunting, so I don't want to hear his opinion.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Plus, the number of homeless veterans has been declining steadily for the past 4 years. And like Sarai said, what does he do to help? The whole idea of smaller government is that the private sector does charity work. Except Christmas, what does he do? I don't see him volunteering at a shelter, or taking warm Trixin and Hushin hoodies to homeless people.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

_nt13_
Talker
Talker

Post by _nt13_ »

Troll was posting about vets too and I'm like ??? No ones denying that vets need support but uh refugee's and muslims and POC need it way more at this point. They are ignorant trump supports who won't start complaining about trump till it affects them. Which won't happen because they got that white privileged religious bigotry just like trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WheresMyCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yelling about the vets is what the racist people are doing now. They want to hide said racism so they come out with this. He doesnt actually care. He could have used his money and his social media platform to do something about the vets along time ago. He just doesnt want his daughter coming home with a muslim boyfriend. I unfollowed him on IG and unsubbed. Im so done with this family. It is just one thing after the other.

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

ugh these people and their ignorance :x i'll unsubscribe too.

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

Bronx dying is very sad, it feels to me he possibly died of something natural, albeit unexpected. If it was Rat Poison etc., then the vet would have picked up on it right away, as vets will be used to treating things like that in dogs and cats in rural areas. Boxers have really dodgy hearts because of their breed, so any kind of severe infection or immune system response may have tipped his heart over the edge. I really feel for Gauge, him finding that poor pup will live with him for the rest of his life.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

sadsong wrote:Bronx dying is very sad, it feels to me he possibly died of something natural, albeit unexpected. If it was Rat Poison etc., then the vet would have picked up on it right away, as vets will be used to treating things like that in dogs and cats in rural areas. Boxers have really dodgy hearts because of their breed, so any kind of severe infection or immune system response may have tipped his heart over the edge. I really feel for Gauge, him finding that poor pup will live with him for the rest of his life.
I think so too. Rat poison stops the blood from clotting right. So the critter basically dies of internal bleeding. It would be pretty obvious. He would have petechiae (little hemorrhages) in his eyes and around his nose and mouth.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

The reason I suspect it was rat poison was Bronx's lethargy, loss of appetite and eventually loss of his ability to walk. Dogs are bigger than rats, so the symptoms of the poison would show up slower and be different than rats.

I kind of don't believe they paid for an autopsy. I'm guessing they probably just buried him on the property and won't mention it again.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:The reason I suspect it was rat poison was Bronx's lethargy, loss of appetite and eventually loss of his ability to walk. Dogs are bigger than rats, so the symptoms of the poison would show up slower and be different than rats.

I kind of don't believe they paid for an autopsy. I'm guessing they probably just buried him on the property and won't mention it again.
Not disagreeing with you. There are other rodent poisons that would also cause those symptoms. They should have tried to find out what it was since Bronx ran with Zeke and Blondie. If there was something on the property that hurt Bronx, Zeke and Blondie could be exposed too. But what do they care?

MitsuHime
Learner
Learner

Post by MitsuHime »

ewokfan11 wrote:The reason I suspect it was rat poison was Bronx's lethargy, loss of appetite and eventually loss of his ability to walk. Dogs are bigger than rats, so the symptoms of the poison would show up slower and be different than rats.

There are SO many other things that cause those symptoms ...
As for other comments saying they ignored the symptoms that's a harsh thing to say kayli did take Bronx to the vet earlier and the vet did not diagnose anything other than what was it kidney or liver infection? I can't remember lol ...
It's hard to tell when dogs are sick I've had 4 dogs in my life and whenever something happened to them it happened fast ..
My German shepherd she was 13 running playing jumping in my bed all the time it was like a light switch turned off she couldn't get up anymore we had to carry her up and down the stares after much debate and input from our vet we put her down .
My border collie was 6 he had a cut in his mouth took him to the vet the vet said it was just an infection a week or less later suddenly cancer
Fast forward to my current dog currently 9 a picture of health but signs of getting older extremely energetic dog one morning she did not greet me I thought "oh that's weird maybe she's just tired " as the day went on she was started playing like normal the next day she didn't get up didn't play didn't eat . She's still alive today she has auto immune disease

Tl;dr : sometimes vet get it wrong, sometimes a dog acts normal even when sick until suddenly they can't
I'm sorry but a dog dying just hits home for me I cried during this video

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”