CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 3

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CaseyLavere/HeyKayli - Part 3

Post by boop »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I found the house, what an awkward lot. The view of the back of the house shows a curb, is there a road that runs right behind the house? I can’t get over the small yard!
Well it does say no back neighbors lol

I am hoping the one room pictured is just an awkward set up... it seemed rather small! but at least all the kids can have their own room.

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

snowbaby95 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Is it just me, or is there a lot of "family" space and tiny bedrooms? All those family rooms, and the bedrooms barely fit twin beds.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Carlie has small bedrooms too. Her master is literally the same size as my room in the apartment I live in & I don't have the master.

I like Kayli & Casey's new house. I'd post pictures, but idk if that's against the rules. It has more character than both Carlie & Shay's houses. You get so much for your money in Idaho, I'm jealous!
I can't believe they're moving so close to Carlie though. And I'm pretty sure Brailee will have to go to a different high school than all her current friends. If they weren't going to stay at the same schools, Kayli deserved to be closer to her family in Utah since Casey is constantly absent.
Carlie is no support at all. I agree that they should have moved to Utah if they weren't going to stay at the same schools.

Byebeth
Debater
Debater

Post by Byebeth »

lmmomSD wrote:
boop wrote:
amf2224 wrote:I cannot find it!! Which app or website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found it, it's on all the sites but is not listed for Sale or Recently Sold. Listing was removed in August.

The home is very nice, and literally double the size of where they are now.

5 bedrooms 4.5 baths, 3 family/living rooms!
Is it just me, or is there a lot of "family" space and tiny bedrooms? All those family rooms, and the bedrooms barely fit twin beds.

I think it has 3 living rooms, which is so unnecessary. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t make the one connected to the kitchen smaller and the kitchen bigger.

Also who wants to place a bet on how long before Carlie starts obsessing over a new house?

calliepaige84
Debater
Debater

Post by calliepaige84 »

I remember Kayli saying something in one of the videos about doing some remodeling. Interested to see if they change anything, according to the listing they have had it since middle of August so some big changes could be happening?

nutbagmcgee
Learner
Learner

Post by nutbagmcgee »

calliepaige84 wrote:I remember Kayli saying something in one of the videos about doing some remodeling. Interested to see if they change anything, according to the listing they have had it since middle of August so some big changes could be happening?

I think a privacy fence will be #1 but that takes no time. I can’t imagine living in the seclusion they live in now going to this! There is no privacy!

I also wonder what they are doing!

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

I can't find it. I have no idea where Carlie is living or how to find it otherwise. Please give me some hints! :lol:
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

crazymyst322
Learner
Learner

Post by crazymyst322 »

I haven't been able to watch the video yet but I saw on Twitter where Carlie posted a video titled We are Moving to Texas! Does anyone know if this is real? If so, I wonder how Kayli will feel moving right next to them just for them to move?

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

crazymyst322 wrote:I haven't been able to watch the video yet but I saw on Twitter where Carlie posted a video titled We are Moving to Texas! Does anyone know if this is real? If so, I wonder how Kayli will feel moving right next to them just for them to move?
Have not watched Carlies video yet, but Carlie is literally stuck in Idaho, since she shares custody of Cooper with his dad Christan. And she was just talking about moving to Texas when she had that trip there with Kayli. She definitely is not moving, you can't decide such a thing with one visit, that was not even 2 weeks ago.
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

Imboredand
Learner
Learner

Post by Imboredand »

Ok. I think I found it. Truly I'm happy for Kayli. I just hope that having Carlie so close won't make her dumb down to Carlie's level. At least she's close to SOME family even if Carlie isn't any help. Probably will be Carlie asking to babysit Layla so she can pretend to have a girl.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I bet Carlie is happy to have Kayli so close and they seem to be legit friends, whereas I think the two of them just tolerate Colette because she's $hay's wife. But, yes, they are literally neighbors now. I guess it's also good for the kids to still have cousins around.

BTW, they will all still go to the same high school. It's just the elementary and middle schools that are different from this move.

beautifulmuskox
Debater
Debater

Post by beautifulmuskox »

can someone message me a link ---- i literally cannot find this house. i didn't see carlies video so i have no idea what to even look for to compare if it is right one.

Amanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amanda »

beautifulmuskox wrote:can someone message me a link ---- i literally cannot find this house. i didn't see carlies video so i have no idea what to even look for to compare if it is right one.
Same, i have to see cause Im so nosey LOL :tu:

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

snowbaby95 wrote:
beautifulmuskox wrote:can someone message me a link ---- i literally cannot find this house. i didn't see carlies video so i have no idea what to even look for to compare if it is right one.
Just search the bedroom/bathroom amount and Chubbuck ID.

It should be one of the first results. It's a green color!
I don't think we're allowed to PM addresses anymore
Search the following details
5 bedrooms 4.5 baths, 3 family/living rooms chubbuck

ajlinda
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ajlinda »

Carlie is jealous that Kayli had another girl. She's going to be all over Layla. Kayli should have head to Utah.

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

boop wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:

what site are you guys using for this? zillow doesn't give me an option to search by bath/family room number

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Blehmieux wrote:
boop wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:

what site are you guys using for this? zillow doesn't give me an option to search by bath/family room number
It's literally right next to Carlie's house. It's not hard to find her address via Google. And that's public info.

crazymyst322
Learner
Learner

Post by crazymyst322 »

Blehmieux wrote:
boop wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:

Yeah I’ve searched and searched. Can’t find it either

Blehmieux
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blehmieux »

snowbaby95 wrote:
crazymyst322 wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:
boop wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote: Just search the bedroom/bathroom amount and Chubbuck ID.

Yeah I’ve searched and searched. Can’t find it either
It's on zillow, but I type 5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom Chubbuck ID into google and it's the first search result for me
okay i think i found it, thank you!

crazymyst322
Learner
Learner

Post by crazymyst322 »

Yeah I’ve searched and searched. Can’t find it either[/quote]

It's on zillow, but I type 5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom Chubbuck ID into google and it's the first search result for me[/quote]

Found it, thank you!

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

Just curious re this new house: How many miles farther away is it from Shay's house? Have they finally broken free from him after all these years? Also, is it an even longer distance to Kayli's mother's house in Utah?

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”