Kale and Jess

gymchick
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kale and Jess

Post by gymchick »

I realized they have their own thread and was asking questions in Casey and Kalyis. I was commenting how it was sad to me that in jess’ coming out story she mentioned that it was hard for them to communicate and talk and get together because for a long period jess’ “number was blocked”. Did kales parents block jess’ number from their cell phones? That’s really sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Post by gymchick »

Also to nitpick, I watched a few of their vlogs and their apartment stresses me out it’s so messy all the time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

gymchick wrote:I realized they have their own thread and was asking questions in Casey and Kalyis. I was commenting how it was sad to me that in jess’ coming out story she mentioned that it was hard for them to communicate and talk and get together because for a long period jess’ “number was blocked”. Did kales parents block jess’ number from their cell phones? That’s really sad
Yes, it seems that Kale's parents banned her from seeing Jess or even speaking to her for a long, long time. Mormons don't believe in gay marriage, so I'm sure her parents really struggled with the relationship.

As for their apartment, I haven't noticed it being that messy. But they both work full-time (and have different schedules), so I wouldn't be surprised if they are just too busy to clean every day.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I used to like them, but now they are ONLY doing YT for brand deals and free stuff. I don't know why they'd need a PO Box...other than it's a place to get free stuff sent to them.

Their channel is now just lazy vlogging around an #AD. I hope they do some non-sponsored videos again.

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

ewokfan11 wrote:I used to like them, but now they are ONLY doing YT for brand deals and free stuff. I don't know why they'd need a PO Box...other than it's a place to get free stuff sent to them.

Their channel is now just lazy vlogging around an #AD. I hope they do some non-sponsored videos again.
I think someone was showing up at Kale's work to give them gifts so maybe that is why.

I wonder if they got Royals season tickets. They have been at every home game (Jess only missed one due to work) and it is making me jealous lol. So between the Royals games, and the USWNT game they went to with their family, there has been quite a few of "fun" vlogable moments.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Their latest video is so sweet/sad. Jeeez, growing up Mormon would SUCK!!!

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

Kale was so, so young when the two of them first got together that I feel like even without the gay aspect of it she was way too young to be in such an intense relationship with a 17 year old when she was only 14. I never had kids but I think I would be alarmed by one of my children being in such a situation no matter the genders or sexuality. Obviously it has all worked out for them and I give them credit for being so honest and open about their struggles and that they don't sugar coat it or try to pretend it's been all sunshine and rainbows all of the time.
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

A_L_M
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by A_L_M »

They got engaged!

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

A_L_M wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:17 am
They got engaged!
Kayli just posted about this on IG. I'm SO happy for them. They really seem like such a great couple. <3 <3 <3

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”