Trixin "Clothing Brand" Discussion

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trixin "Clothing Brand" Discussion

Post by ewokfan11 »

giffgaff wrote:This is the video where Sam told us he had parted ways with Trixin, go read the comments
That's actually the "official" announcement. He mentioned it a vlog at least a month prior to that. He was axed from Trixin WAY before Tyler and Haylee's wedding - and that was in June.

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

giffgaff wrote:
Sun88 wrote:Sorry for the double post but I just got new information:

------------I understand your disappointment -- watching their friendship grow was heartwarming and entertaining while it lasted, but I think it is time to let it go and just enjoy their vlogs in the new reality. BTW, I think Sam was "let go" from Trixin, because of a vlog he posted (and subsequently deleted after being fired) where he showed very obvious doubt in and negativity toward the Trixin Clothing Company i.e. his employer's company. Everyone knows you can't do that without facing the consequences, especially when his doubt in the Trixin Brand was shared (via his vlog) to the very audience (us) that supports Trixin. Sam's mistake amounted to no less than a nonviolent insurrection against his employer's company ... Trixin. I still watch all of their vlogs regularly, and you should too, for the pure enjoyment of "being included" in whatever comes next. Have a great day!!!------------------

Thoguhts?
Is there really a vlog that I missed? I usually keep up with Samika.
How come none of us have seen this vlog before it got removed.
Who wrote this?

This is the video where Sam told us he had parted ways with Trixin, go read the comments

Oh no, I just replied to you and it wasn't posted. Here is the short version:

Go to TribeTylers´video "So you want to learn about photography" and read the comments.
He doesn't have a lot of comments so you will find it immediately. (Reply to "who wrote that?")

1.) I think this guy is confused, don't actually think there was a vlog that got removed- without anyone here noticing?
Sam posted two vlogs- one stating that they are free agents and another one stating that he is no longer with Trixin, as assumed. None of the vlogs were reasons he got fired- because he was already let go by then.

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

I kind of found it weird that David (Jens brother) was at the Trixin shoot at the corn maze. I get that him and Logan are roommates. But wheres the loyalty lol

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

giffgaff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by giffgaff »

lowkeyshittalker wrote:I kind of found it weird that David (Jens brother) was at the Trixin shoot at the corn maze. I get that him and Logan are roommates. But wheres the loyalty lol
so annoying, i wrote loads and it got deleted.

-doubt they will remain friends
- sam was hurt by being let go from trixin (thats the whole reason he left his 9-5)
- Tension between the group since then
- Daehan doesnt use Sam's kids for vlog fodder

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

giffgaff wrote:
lowkeyshittalker wrote:I kind of found it weird that David (Jens brother) was at the Trixin shoot at the corn maze. I get that him and Logan are roommates. But wheres the loyalty lol
so annoying, i wrote loads and it got deleted.

-doubt they will remain friends
- sam was hurt by being let go from trixin (thats the whole reason he left his 9-5)
- Tension between the group since then
- Daehan doesnt use Sam's kids for vlog fodder
Sam quit his first beforehand to be a full time youtuber, the opportunity for Trixin came soon later but wasn't the reason he left his job. However, it was t he reason they moved!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Huh?! So Tyler and Haylee bought a place in SLC and are both moving there. What?! That's an hour-and-a-half from Logan...and he's still working for Trixin??!! I'm curious where the $$$ to buy a place like that came from. Wedding $$? Family help? She hasn't had a job and Tyler has said he barely makes ends meet in previous vlogs. Hmmmmmm. A little help from Uncle Moneybags Shay?

Makes me feel for Sam and Jenn because they want to move so badly. :(

[youtube][/youtube]

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Huh?! So Tyler and Haylee bought a place in SLC and are both moving there. What?! That's an hour-and-a-half from Logan...and he's still working for Trixin??!! I'm curious where the $$$ to buy a place like that came from. Wedding $$? Family help? She hasn't had a job and Tyler has said he barely makes ends meet in previous vlogs. Hmmmmmm. A little help from Uncle Moneybags Shay?

Makes me feel for Sam and Jenn because they want to move so badly. :(

[youtube][/youtube]
So Daehan goes back to school.
Logans moves back to his family.
Tyler and Haylee move to SLC.
What about Trixin? :D

Also, Daehan started tweeting Sam 4 days ago, and yesterday he tweeted him again.
What do you guys think?
Pressure?

Deahean tweeted yeah baby to Sam. Sam tweeted back a Cubs picture.
Sam tweeted something about shoes and Daehan replied ohh young man, i like that.

Nothing really important but he is looking for contact, it seems.

Do you guys think Sam will just let them into this life again, like nothing ever happened?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Sun88 wrote:What about Trixin?
That's what I don't get. Everyone seems to be leaving, but still claiming to "work" for Trixin. What exactly do they do?? I'm guessing the mall store is closed now, so what do they actually do? Ship the online orders?? That can't be a full-time job for all of them! I mean, none of them actually design the items themselves. Tyler talks about doing "future" designs, but I think he mainly edits their videos.

Maybe Shay is paying them hush money to not talk about what's actually happening.

I found the listing for the place Tyler and Haylee bought. It was listed at almost $260,000!! That's INSANE for a 800 sq. ft. loft in SLC that needs work. Wow! I guess Shay pays those guys pretty well!

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Sun88 wrote:What about Trixin?
That's what I don't get. Everyone seems to be leaving, but still claiming to "work" for Trixin. What exactly do they do?? I'm guessing the mall store is closed now, so what do they actually do? Ship the online orders?? That can't be a full-time job for all of them! I mean, none of them actually design the items themselves. Tyler talks about doing "future" designs, but I think he mainly edits their videos.

Maybe Shay is paying them hush money to not talk about what's actually happening.

I found the listing for the place Tyler and Haylee bought. It was listed at almost $260,000!! That's INSANE for a 800 sq. ft. loft in SLC that needs work. Wow! I guess Shay pays those guys pretty well!
Didn't they recently mention money problems?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

And if they can afford that, why can't they afford graduate school? And how did they pay for the honeymoon? Norway? Paris last year? Something is rotten in Denmark. .

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

It does look like the Trixin store is closed. It doesn't exist according to Google. It's listed in the Cache Valley Mall directory, but nowhere else. It used to be that if you googled it, the location and hours came up. Now it's just a link to the website.

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

lmmomSD wrote:It does look like the Trixin store is closed. It doesn't exist according to Google. It's listed in the Cache Valley Mall directory, but nowhere else. It used to be that if you googled it, the location and hours came up. Now it's just a link to the website.

The warehouse is in the back of he store right? I wonder if thats the only reason they are keeping it open.

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

lmmomSD wrote:And if they can afford that, why can't they afford graduate school? And how did they pay for the honeymoon? Norway? Paris last year? Something is rotten in Denmark. .

Thats what I mean, no graduate school (Which is rather important) but a new condo?
Europe was paid for by fans if I remember correctly. It was a funded.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Sun88 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:And if they can afford that, why can't they afford graduate school? And how did they pay for the honeymoon? Norway? Paris last year? Something is rotten in Denmark. .

Thats what I mean, no graduate school (Which is rather important) but a new condo?
That's skeevy. I'm sorry. "We can't afford to go to Europe but we really want to go. Instead of saving our money and waiting for the trip like most people do, let's do a GoFundMe, and get our minions to pay for it"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sun88 wrote:

That's skeevy. I'm sorry. "We can't afford to go to Europe but we really want to go. Instead of saving our money and waiting for the trip like most people do, let's do a GoFundMe, and get our minions to pay for it"

I totally agree!!! I actually think Shay gave him a lot of money (he and Colette are on the Thank You list for their fundraising) because he's "pro family" and knew Tyler was proposing...just like I'm sure Shay hooked them up with his Disney connections for their $10000+ Disney honeymoon. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Right-- he's so pro-family that he fired Sam, who has a wife and two young kids, and _is_ actually Mormon. That is so weird. Someone said he has a man-crush on Tyler. I don't think he's really gay, but I do think he wishes he was as cool as Tyler makes himself out to be, with the dreadlocks, and just his whole attitude.

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

The truth will come out eventually :D

Sam seems cool with Shay, I have not seen any interaction from Shay to Sam however.
Tyler and Haylee moving to SLC- Sam and Jenn will move there as well :? OK?
Daehan recently connected with Sam again via Twitter. Maybe because Tyler and Haylee are leaving? Do you think they talked about this openly? Or, was it their own little project and they just let Daehan in on this? I know many people that don't talk about a move until its for sure,..who knows.

In the meantime David and Logan are getting high together and making a Q&A talking about sex and mormonism :D
I doubt Logan will ever have a Temple wedding...good for him.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So it looks like Daehan has a new woman. He was vlogging about how she's moving to Orem, and his "heart is breaking". That's pretty quick. He and Julie just broke up a couple of months ago, right?

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

lmmomSD wrote:So it looks like Daehan has a new woman. He was vlogging about how she's moving to Orem, and his "heart is breaking". That's pretty quick. He and Julie just broke up a couple of months ago, right?
Daehan always seems to have another girl and always says wonderful things about them and goes on different dates. Not sure she's the one since he is just looking for blue eyes and blond hair ;) .

Also, as I have mentioned before...Daehan was slowly getting in touch with Sam again- via Twitter and now he came over Sams house in todays vlog!

Maybe they talked things out but I doubt they will be as close as before.
Maybe he didn't even let him know that he was coming over and just brought over their fan mail, as said in the vlog.
Another opportunity to make the subs that ask questions shut up.

cdimmitt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by cdimmitt »

Wow Colette designed her own gray shirt!!!! She's almost as talented as Carlie Stylezzzz

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”