The infamous Butler boob jobs.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The infamous Butler boob jobs.

Post by ewokfan11 »

katesmcgates wrote:Colette's mother past away of breast cancer, is there not a possibility that she was warned of her risk of cancer, got a mastectomy then got reconstruction and added some size?
You realize a woman can't breastfeed after a double mastectomy, right?! Colette got her boobs done before she even got pregnant with Daxton.

The Butlers are WAY more vain than you give them credit for. Also, it's widely-known that LDS women get boob jobs/plastic surgery to keep up their appearance after having all those kids, aka "Mommy Makeovers."

http://www.beautyredefined.net/mirror-m ... -them-all/

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

katesmcgates wrote:I've always been so curious in the reason behind these potential boob jobs, but I think I may have finally come up with a sensible reason why Colette would get a boob job. At the end of the day, say what you want about her but it seems very out of character for her to get breast implants, however Carlie is a different story! Colette's mother past away of breast cancer, is there not a possibility that she was warned of her risk of cancer, got a mastectomy then got reconstruction and added some size? Or once again, maybe its just from pregnancy and breastfeeding. I just thought that this would make a lot of sense, as for Carlie, it is proven she had implants no? I am not sure what the reason can be, other than self-confidence. Let me know what you guys think about this theory.
Colette got them for Shay. Simple as that. Lots of Mormon women do it, just like a lot of Muslim women dye their hair even though it's always covered by some kind of head covering or other. Their husband will see it.

Also I'm pretty sure that with a mastectomy your milk ducts are cut. She breastfed Daxton. She did not have a mastectomy and reconstruction, she just got implants because her childish husband likes jiggling funbags.

katesmcgates
Learner
Learner

Post by katesmcgates »

VernitaGreen wrote:^^ She "recently" talked about doing mammograms so she definitely didn't get a mastectomy.
kittycatpancake wrote:Also I'm pretty sure that with a mastectomy your milk ducts are cut. She breastfed Daxton.
Hmmm you're right, I even saw that vlog, silly me. I have heard of women having mastectomies and still having the ability to breastfeed, that's why I thought it was possible, but you're right clearly that theory is impossible.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

What you're thinking of is when women only have one breast done at a time. Sometimes they leave one for the ability to breastfeed and get it done as soon as they're finished.

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff »

Did Kayli get a boob job?

Remera
Informer
Informer

Post by Remera »

Just to give my two sense on the "bandage showing over the top of the tank top". I doubt a bandage for the surgery would be that high because they usually do the incisions underneath the breast so the scars aren't visible. The stitches/tape/bandages are under the breast and they are given a special compression type bra for them to wear after the surgery. It doesn't say she didn't get a boob job but I think it was more likely she was keeping a tissue in her bra or something.

A mastopexy surgery involves changing the shape of the breast and lifting it and often involves an incision on the bottom of the breast and around the nipple. Perhaps the bandages from a mastopexy would show over the top of a tank top?

As far as recovery, augmentations and mastopexy surgeries, you don't even have to stay over night for. You get the surgery in the morning and your family is picking you up in the afternoon to go home. All surgeries hurt but these days the doctor generally gives adequate pain medication and most hospitals check up on you afterward by phone to see if the pain medication was enough and advise you what to do if its not and check if you are experiencing any redness or infection.

I don't care if she got a boob job or not but I thought I'd add some medical stuff to the conversation.

angee_mima
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by angee_mima »

Remera wrote:Just to give my two sense on the "bandage showing over the top of the tank top". I doubt a bandage for the surgery would be that high because they usually do the incisions underneath the breast so the scars aren't visible. The stitches/tape/bandages are under the breast and they are given a special compression type bra for them to wear after the surgery. It doesn't say she didn't get a boob job but I think it was more likely she was keeping a tissue in her bra or something.

A mastopexy surgery involves changing the shape of the breast and lifting it and often involves an incision on the bottom of the breast and around the nipple. Perhaps the bandages from a mastopexy would show over the top of a tank top?

As far as recovery, augmentations and mastopexy surgeries, you don't even have to stay over night for. You get the surgery in the morning and your family is picking you up in the afternoon to go home. All surgeries hurt but these days the doctor generally gives adequate pain medication and most hospitals check up on you afterward by phone to see if the pain medication was enough and advise you what to do if its not and check if you are experiencing any redness or infection.

I don't care if she got a boob job or not but I thought I'd add some medical stuff to the conversation.
i have personally had a mastopexy and basically its a really high quality Ace bandage that wraps SUPER tight around your chest and is similar to a strapless bikini top in height/width. maybe 5-6 inches? its not very much, thats for sure.

idku123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by idku123 »

Hopeful_
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hopeful_ »

Okay. My thoughts, the entire Shaytards clan is a bunch of vain, money hungry, selfish, asshats. So it makes sense that Colette would get a boob job. All these minions jumping on here with 0 evidence even when earlier in the thread it had already been stated that if you get that cancer fixing boob job you cannot breastfeed, you can`t. IT ISN'T POSSIBLE PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. Also NO WAY after all her other kids all of the sudden she gets bigger. That's not how it works. My mother had 4 kids. I consulted her about this. Your boobs don't just plateau then all of the sudden you pop out one more kid and WOAH 3 cup sizes. Anyway not the point, I think the point is that if you are a channel this big why even try to hide it? Like someone else stated earlier what did they tell their kids? "Mommys got to go away for a bit to get bigger boobs." Like be honest and up front don't just try to sneaky sneak a week off then BOOM HOLY BOOBS and act like nothing happened.

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

What i don't understand is why mormons are okay with boobjobs but they say no no to tattoos because your body is a temple wtf :roll:

Emily48098

Post by Emily48098 »

I wonder if Colette and Carly's fake tits were a Shay Drunk Purchase?

noseyrosey22
Informer
Informer

Post by noseyrosey22 »

Collette has fake boobs. Carlie has fake boobs. Grampatard has confirmed this, pissing Collette off. It's just accepted because then their husbands can fixate on their body while having sex and seeing a true woman. I mean, because women have big knockers not pancakes from breastfeeding another human being. :roll:
ImageImage

Suzan
Informer
Informer

Post by Suzan »

noseyrosey22 wrote:Collette has fake boobs. Carlie has fake boobs. Grampatard has confirmed this, pissing Collette off. It's just accepted because then their husbands can fixate on their body while having sex and seeing a true woman. I mean, because women have big knockers not pancakes from breastfeeding another human being. :roll:
Where did he confirm this? I'm not watching the vlogs anymore, just curious :P
Image Image Image
I am so tired of terrible people. Being admired for being terrible people.

noseyrosey22
Informer
Informer

Post by noseyrosey22 »

It wasnt direct but it was during thanksgiving he was talking about stuffed turkeys and how I think Carlie was stuffed?? Dont remember exactly but people were going a bit crazy on here about that and how Collettes face turned a bit weird and she looked kinda irritated. She didnt like it much.
ImageImage

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff »

Grandmatard also made a joke about them having "big shirts".

MehMehMoo
Learner
Learner

Post by MehMehMoo »

Womens boobs swell when they are pregnant and it can go on passed giving birth...

MehMehMoo
Learner
Learner

Post by MehMehMoo »

Well if they did get a boob job then i guess it's expected with our culture and theirs, the two mixed together they got FAR more pressure on them because they got no choice but to look as pretty as possible for the men... but even in the athiest culture lots of women get plastic surgery so it's just the norm of our culture these days... even some girls wear wigs on top of their normal hair because they don't want to dye their real hair and you wouldn't be able to tell. If the culture of today didn't effect them they wouldn't be so vain about things and Carlie wouldn't be trying to "twerk". Books of religion are often rewritten to fit with the times and i've read of lots of things where their preists/vicars are telling them to believe things different from what their bible says as of late and truth is lots of people are leaving their churches to worship at home instead, everyone is leaving things really... even classrooms are often teacherless these days because of how low the standards have dropped and how corrupt it's become.

abrahamlincoln
Debater
Debater

Post by abrahamlincoln »

Not sure if anyone watches RA and not sure if people still contribute here, but did anyone catch Brit and their whole documentation of her boob job? It just felt so natural and genuine. They weren't trying to hide anything or feel any shame.

Roman even said it's better coming from us than some youtube video on the internet calling us out and I'm like you know what? Yes. Good for you.

Personally, I don't care if someone gets a boob job, but seeing the operating room freaks me out so bad.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”