The Butlers / Shaytards General FAQ

PeachyKeen
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Butlers / Shaytards General FAQ

Post by PeachyKeen »

This is really helpful. It's hard to keep up with it all. Someone should make a visual family tree. It took me forever to find out that Carlie was Shay's sister from how odd their relationship is.

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Summersby »

Watching Kayli cry made me cry :(

ambervioletta
Learner
Learner

Post by ambervioletta »

Kayli is my favorite, and watching her definitely made me cry. She's always so sweet.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Post by PenelopeG »

Here are pictures of colettes family before her mom passed away, and the blended family when her dad remarried. I would love to name them all but I only know like half
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415322226.439999.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415322240.658154.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nire
Talker
Talker

Post by nire »

I might be missing something... but where has the FAQ gone? The first post on here is about it being the "latter" day saints, not the "ladder" day saints...?

lumpywilkins
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lumpywilkins »

nire wrote:I might be missing something... but where has the FAQ gone? The first post on here is about it being the "latter" day saints, not the "ladder" day saints...?
I'm also confused about that... where's the faq?

nire
Talker
Talker

Post by nire »

Hoping a mod can see this and help a gal out! I've read it when I first joined, but I figured it would be helpful for the people who have made it here from other forums...

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

I am working on restoring some posts or possibly creating a new FAQ section as the creator of this topic was banned from GG. I'll post here when we decide what to do. :love2:

nire
Talker
Talker

Post by nire »

OhReallyNow wrote:I am working on restoring some posts or possibly creating a new FAQ section as the creator of this topic was banned from GG. I'll post here when we decide what to do. :love2:
Thank you!!

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Rhea85 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:18 pm
Does someone want to copy and paste this into a new thread?

******FAQ as of 6/15/19*******

Q: How are things with Shay and Colette?
A: As of January 2019 there has been an absence on social media from Colette. She has posted several deep quotes and birthday pictures with avia and Shay but has not been updating regularly.

Q: who is Danna?
A: Danna Ventura is a long time friend of shay and Colette. They met in la and she moved to Pocatello to produce songs for his kids. In February she uploaded an emotional vlog stating that she is moving to Utah and claimed that being in Pocatello was a toxic environment. In June 2019 she wrote a song titled “bad behavior” abut Shay’s lifestyle.

Q: any sign of separation?
A: we are unable determine if they are going to separate. There have been many signs suggesting that things are getting worse between Shay and Colette. However nothing has been announced.

Q: why did Shay’s parents move out their home that shay used to live in.
A: it is unclear as to why they decided to move. There are a couple of speculations regarding Colette moving into that home so avia can be closer to the high school that she is attending, or Colette has decided to live separate.

Q: why did shay start a honey business?
A: Shay is unstable and gets bored easily with work
To add:
- Danna's real last name is Richards. The speculation is Shay did something inappropriate toward Danna and she suddenly quit working for the Butlers. She was even on TMV several times before whatever happened went down. That was in January-ish and around the same time Colette went silent on YT and TMV suddenly quit filming/posting.

- Not only have his parents moved out of Shay's Satterfield neighborhood house, but Logan and Morgan also moved out of the first house Shay and Colette owned/filmed in. All seemed to move out within the past few weeks.

- As for Casey and Shay—they haven't spoken in years and have only been seen "together" at two family events (at least in vlogs). Logan's wedding (where they didn't even stand next to each other as groomsmen) and a family Christmas dinner (where they appeared to sit FAR apart). They haven't been seen together like the "old days" in YEARS. Whatever happened between them seemed to happen around the time Casey and Kayli moved off of Shay's property. Or, it could have happened before they moved and forced them to move into their own house. Obviously, no one has spoken about the problem, but it's speculated there were some business or money issues.

- As for Logan and Shay—Logan was working for Shay at Pebble Creek (after Trixin's store closed), but Kayli (I think) spilled that Logan quit working for Shay and was then working for Casey/Hushin. And Logan was seen working at Casey's office/shed at their house. Again, no one really seems to know what happened between Shay and Logan.

SM4LYF
Talker
Talker

Post by SM4LYF »

Wow I remember watching the Shaytards vlogs with everyone and being so infatuated with how picture perfect and unattainably happy their entire family and life seemed. Reading that FAQ post above just now. It's crazy how downhill everything went. I wonder how Shay still makes money? He has a huge property and all those kids, that 's gotta be expensive

TheLoneStranger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheLoneStranger »

peachesnoranges wrote:
Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:05 pm
CowGoesMeow wrote:What is kayli's education background?
I don't thinks she's mentioned post secondary school before. She got married at 19 or 20 and was pregnant a few months later. She use to work in a salon in Utah before youtube.
I swear I watched a TMV where Kayli said her mother was married with a baby at 15, and she was married at 15 herself. I remember being so confused about why they think it's fine to get married or have a baby before you are allowed to "date" at 16. Do they still need to wait a year before going bowling or to Chik-fil-A, or does the baby make it a "group date"?

ETA: I found it. @24:43 she says she married Casey 15.....

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

TheLoneStranger wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:48 am
peachesnoranges wrote:
Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:05 pm
CowGoesMeow wrote:What is kayli's education background?
I don't thinks she's mentioned post secondary school before. She got married at 19 or 20 and was pregnant a few months later. She use to work in a salon in Utah before youtube.
I swear I watched a TMV where Kayli said her mother was married with a baby at 15, and she was married at 15 herself. I remember being so confused about why they think it's fine to get married or have a baby before you are allowed to "date" at 16. Do they still need to wait a year before going bowling or to Chik-fil-A, or does the baby make it a "group date"?

ETA: I found it. @24:43 she says she married Casey 15.....

I think she misspoke. They got married when she was 19 or 20. Not 15. Kaylie is 36 now and Brailee is 15. Kaylie's mom got pregnant at 15.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”