LoganMckay55

Summersby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LoganMckay55

Post by Summersby »

Avocado96 wrote:I actually loved that snap. Hahaha I like that they’re barely trying to hide it and seem like normal kids. They look drunk and piled into a car, Morgan and Logan both swearing.
Maybe I’m crazy but it’s refreshing to see compared to the other butlers who act holier than thou and live completely different private life’s.
Sounds....safe... :?

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I can’t imagine Logan and Morgan being parents. They are not ready to settle down. They have a lot of living to do. They should have stayed in college, pursued a career, traveled, dated other people, made mistakes, learned from their mistakes. Etc.

It makes me nervous to see two immature people getting married and potentially starting a family.

I can’t imagine my parents piled into a car with their friends, drinking and blasting their music. Let’s hope they wait till they are in their early 30s before they conceive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

Rhea85 wrote:I can’t imagine Logan and Morgan being parents. They are not ready to settle down. They have a lot of living to do. They should have stayed in college, pursued a career, traveled, dated other people, made mistakes, learned from their mistakes. Etc.

It makes me nervous to see two immature people getting married and potentially starting a family.

I can’t imagine my parents piled into a car with their friends, drinking and blasting their music. Let’s hope they wait till they are in their early 30s before they conceive.

Can you imagine it though?? They would be sooo different from Logans siblings where everything has to be perfect. I actually think they're ideal :rofl: but I agree they need to live before settling down but whatever makes them happy

Sun88
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sun88 »

I don´t think they'll hop into parenthood that quickly...

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

Rhea85 wrote:I can’t imagine Logan and Morgan being parents. They are not ready to settle down. They have a lot of living to do. They should have stayed in college, pursued a career, traveled, dated other people, made mistakes, learned from their mistakes. Etc.

I think Morgan is equipped better than Carlie currently is to raise a child. Mental stability-wise anyway. And more likely to take her kid to a doctor or have a trusted baby resource instead of asking random questions on IG posts and getting feedback from unqualified randos.

But that said I absolutely agree with you. I hope they wait some years and really get it together and establish their own careers before going for kids. Shay's money will not last forever.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Unless you've lived in Pocatello (or other Mormon-dominate areas) you just can't understand it. EVERYONE gets married young and EVERYONE has kids young. I worked in the news in Poky and I was SHOCKED that everyone in the wedding announcement section of the newspaper was typically 21 or younger. It's just the lifestyle there.

I won't be shocked when Avia and Brailee get married at 19 and never go to college. That's really just the way it is. The church runs their lives and they are TOLD to marry young and have lots of kids.

Sun88
Informer
Informer

Post by Sun88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Unless you've lived in Pocatello (or other Mormon-dominate areas) you just can't understand it. EVERYONE gets married young and EVERYONE has kids young. I worked in the news in Poky and I was SHOCKED that everyone in the wedding announcement section of the newspaper was typically 21 or younger. It's just the lifestyle there.

I won't be shocked when Avia and Brailee get married at 19 and never go to college. That's really just the way it is. The church runs their lives and they are TOLD to marry young and have lots of kids.
Unfortunately true..

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

Morgan went to college for like a year though.... :? did she drop out to marry logan? what a way to walk backwards in life idk she seemed really active in school life and all that

Avocado96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Avocado96 »

Morgan openly drinking on her Snapchat. Looks like her bachelorette party.

I’ve said It once I’ll say it again, it’s actually refreshing to me that Morgan and Logan are somewhat “modern” and realistic. Drinking at your bachelorette when you’re of age is the most normal thing in the world and I like that they don’t hide it and act holier than thou.

ja14
Informer
Informer

Post by ja14 »

Can’t wait to hear your comments about the bachelorette party LOL

willvlog4attention
Talker
Talker

Post by willvlog4attention »

I'm just relieved that Morgan isn't converting for him. If anything I'd see Logan leaving the church.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

willvlog4attention wrote:I'm just relieved that Morgan isn't converting for him. If anything I'd see Logan leaving the church.
He's already removed "LDS" from his Twitter and Instagram bios...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sadsong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sadsong »

Logan left the church long ago.

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

I always thought Morgan had long blonde hair..am I thinking of a different girlfriend he's shown in the past maybe?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

ashleym wrote:I always thought Morgan had long blonde hair..am I thinking of a different girlfriend he's shown in the past maybe?
I think the only other girl he's "dated" was that Claudia girl who he took to Carlie's wedding. They were totally hooking up and making videos together. I wonder what Morgan thought about that. That was when they were "on a break."

Three weeks to the wedding.

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

He def has a type lol. I guess I was imagining things with the blonde gf

Ammnesia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Ammnesia »

ewokfan11 wrote:
ashleym wrote:I always thought Morgan had long blonde hair..am I thinking of a different girlfriend he's shown in the past maybe?
I think the only other girl he's "dated" was that Claudia girl who he took to Carlie's wedding. They were totally hooking up and making videos together. I wonder what Morgan thought about that. That was when they were "on a break."

Three weeks to the wedding.
Always makes me feel gross when someone breaks up with someone then gets into a serious relationship right away then dumps them for the original lol. Never experienced it thankfully but I know other people that have it destroys them because you're basically being used as a puppet to make the other person jealous. I wonder what made Morgan go back to him because I'm sure she was devastated he got into a what seemed serious relationship fast

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

I"m super curious about what Carlie really thinks about Morgan. Other than planning their engagement, she's never been overly gushy/sentimental towards Morgan on SM (that I know of).

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

thisisnotmyusername wrote:I"m super curious about what Carlie really thinks about Morgan. Other than planning their engagement, she's never been overly gushy/sentimental towards Morgan on SM (that I know of).
Oh, I'm sure the entire family is against this marriage because she's not Mormon. Carlie's first husband wasn't Mormon and I think they blame that on the reason they broke up. Being LDS in their community is EVERYTHING. It's not just church on Sundays, it's a complete lifestyle. Marrying Morgan means Logan won't go to "forever heaven" with his family. I'm sure they are not happy.

I've noticed almost no one mentions the wedding at all. Could you imagine Carlie and the others not mentioning her massive wedding???

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

Agreed. And wasn't Logan dating Morgan when he was sent back from his mission? Me thinks the things he confessed to his bishop could've been about pre-marital sex. I'm sure Trolltard isn't too happy about that and would totally place all the blame on Morgan if this were true.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”