LoganMckay55

Re: LoganMckay55

Post by Guest »

Yeah Shay postedin his story and Colette as well.

Post by Guest »

Morgan wore a lace long sleeve dress with a low back. You can see the cut in the back when she threw the bouquet on Colette’s story.

I see Kayli and Laila, Colette, Trolltard, Pervertard and the wife from Meet The Millers whatever her name is, an the two daughters.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Carlie barely showed Morgan in her IG stories. She only showed Elliot and cooper dancing

Colette just posted some stories and she kept Morgan and Logan in the frame and said her favorite thing about weddings is when the couple dances. What a difference between the two.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Carlie barely showed Morgan in her IG stories. She only showed Elliot and cooper dancing

Colette just posted some stories and she kept Morgan and Logan in the frame and said her favorite thing about weddings is when the couple dances. What a difference between the two.

drivebyLurker83201
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by drivebyLurker83201 »

The spot where they got married is called Merridell Park. It's an old dance club from the early 20th Century that (I think) used to have a small amusement park, too. It is private and has been a very popular spot for 20-something weddings, Rotary Steak Fry's and some ISU functions the last 5-6 years. They have a very vintage-feeling, wooden-floored structure and a few different lawns with giant canopy trees. People with early spring and fall weddings tend to have their service in the building, summer couples seem to have it outside. I have actually only been to receptions there after couples were married in church(es). They have a very active Instagram feed :).

Hope the couple (and all) had a great night!

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Rhea85 wrote:Not sure why trolltard and Carlie hate her. She has been loyal to Logan since she was 16. Maybe they hate how skinny she is.
ImageImage
Aw she looks beautiful

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Was Casey his best man?? Doesn't he have any friends?? All of his groomsmen were relatives.

From the IG stories, the wedding looked pretty simple (some people were wearing JEANS and hoodies!) and small. Compared to Carlie's over-the-top fete, this looked like more fun and chill. Also, Morgan's dress was gorgeous (and prettier than Carlie's).

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

I think Carlie and Trolltard don't like her because she's not a Mormon and she represents Logan's failure to complete a mission and the weakening of his faith. Those two hateful simpletons blamed everything that went wrong with Carlie's first marriage on Christian not being Mormon, so this is like a return trip to hell for them.

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

I think Carlie and Trolltard don't like her because she's not a Mormon and she represents Logan's failure to complete a mission and the weakening of his faith. Those two hateful simpletons blamed everything that went wrong with Carlie's first marriage on Christian not being Mormon, so this is like a return trip to hell for them.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

Morgan was GORGEOUS and looked elegant and naturally beautiful. Fresh, young, and everything Cakey Carlz was trying to be.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

JohnnyLawrence wrote:I think Carlie and Trolltard don't like her because she's not a Mormon and she represents Logan's failure to complete a mission and the weakening of his faith. Those two hateful simpletons blamed everything that went wrong with Carlie's first marriage on Christian not being Mormon, so this is like a return trip to hell for them.
I would 100% agree with that. I'm guessing he was sent home from his mission because admitted he'd had sex with Morgan (and he didn't want to be there). I'm sure Troll was PISSED he was sent home and blamed it on Morgan. Didn't they break up shortly after he was sent home?

Post by Guest »

Logan’s suit had the most HORRIBLE fit.
And did I see Danny wearing flip flops and sweatpants? What the hell

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Wow, I guess I didn't realized Logan was sent home from his mission more than four years ago! Time flies!! (also, he was only gone two months??? damn, he really must have violated some major rule!)

urtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by urtrash »

any pics from the wedding? im not on insta

thisisnotmyusername
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisnotmyusername »

I think Carlie isn’t lovey dovey towards Morgan for the simple fact that Morgan is young and beautiful and skinny. Remember when Carlie said she had to unfollow some people on Instagram because of how insecure looking at their pictures made her feel? Can you imagine how she must be feeling with now having Morgan as part of the family?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

urtrash wrote:any pics from the wedding? im not on insta
Here's a couple, anyway...
ImageImage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Oops. Sent the same one twice. Here's the other.Image

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JohnnyLawrence
Informer
Informer

Post by JohnnyLawrence »

ewokfan11 wrote:
JohnnyLawrence wrote:I think Carlie and Trolltard don't like her because she's not a Mormon and she represents Logan's failure to complete a mission and the weakening of his faith. Those two hateful simpletons blamed everything that went wrong with Carlie's first marriage on Christian not being Mormon, so this is like a return trip to hell for them.
I would 100% agree with that. I'm guessing he was sent home from his mission because admitted he'd had sex with Morgan (and he didn't want to be there). I'm sure Troll was PISSED he was sent home and blamed it on Morgan. Didn't they break up shortly after he was sent home?
I thought so, but after reviewing the timeline just now, he stayed with her for a little over a year after he came back.

Btw when he came back he claimed that the reason he was sent home had nothing to do with Morgan (not that I believe that) or being gay. However it wasn't long after he returned that Trolltard started going after Morgan online (tweeting that it'd be nice if she wore some pants). I forgot that Morgan tweeted "Some people really don't know how to keep their mouths shut" like an hour after Trolltard's tweet. That was funny. Trolltard then apparently tweeted how it's "rude" to wear short shorts because your "privates are hanging out" but then deleted it when people started criticizing her.

During this time Logan talked about how he was drinking coffee even though he's not supposed to. Trolltard must've been seething, blaming Morgan for that, too.

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

He looks SO young when he's clean shaven. Also, I noticed in all pics, Shay is the furthest away from Logan and the other siblings

lowkeyshittalker
Informer
Informer

Post by lowkeyshittalker »

He also had a tattoo and openly drank coffee.

If stress burned calories, I'd be a supermodel

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”