LoganMckay55

Re: LoganMckay55

Post by Guest »

genericusername wrote:If she posted it I'd imagine Morgan okayed it. At least I'd hope so. Nosey question thats really none of my buisness; but who walked Morgan down the aisle? Was that her ex step dad or is her biological dad still in her life?
It seems it was two men that walked her, but only one “gave her away” since it looks like there’s only one man with her when she gets there. I am going to assume it was both her dad and her step dad, but I don’t know which one is which.

genericusername
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by genericusername »

Logan posted the wedding video on his channel. They looked really happy! I feel like staying off YouTube, well more than the others, will do their relationship some good.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

20190518_173436.jpg
I may be late to the party but I didn't realize Morgan was not Mormon. She must be the only Butler who isn't...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

baseballmama wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:36 pm
20190518_173436.jpg

I may be late to the party but I didn't realize Morgan was not Mormon. She must be the only Butler who isn't...
She's actually Catholic or was raised as such, but they didn't marry in the Catholic Church.
What was that comment in response to?

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

baseballmama wrote:
20190518_173436.jpg
Logan took LDS off his profile before they got married.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

paperbag wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 6:04 pm
baseballmama wrote: 20190518_173436.jpg

She's actually Catholic or was raised as such, but they didn't marry in the Catholic Church.
She was responding to a comment along the lines of how the person hates Mormons who post BS perfect life photos

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

baseballmama wrote:
paperbag wrote:

She was responding to a comment along the lines of how the person hates Mormons who post BS perfect life photos
What was the "gay shit" about? Just using "gay" as a derogatory term (as in "that's so gay!" Which is a whole other problem), or did the person think there was something homosexual in the post?

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

lmmomSD wrote:
baseballmama wrote:
paperbag wrote:

What was the "gay shit" about? Just using "gay" as a derogatory term (as in "that's so gay!" Which is a whole other problem), or did the person think there was something homosexual in the post?

It seems they are using the word gay as a derogatory term.

iloveyouxox
Talker
Talker

Post by iloveyouxox »

They announced they are pregnant and due 3/31/20!

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

iloveyouxox wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:35 pm
Congrats for them and all but damn I had hope they would wait and not have kids right away. Come on Logan i thought you were the black sheep of the family and I mean that in a good way!

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

MsAudrey wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:47 am
iloveyouxox wrote:
Congrats for them and all but damn I had hope they would wait and not have kids right away. Come on Logan i thought you were the black sheep of the family and I mean that in a good way!
I am not surprised. There is nothing else for them to do in Pocatello than to have kids. They are probably considered an "older couple" having kids because they've waited this long. I'm NOT even kidding.

Honestly, will ANY Butler get a college degree???? EVER??? I have a feeling Brailee will get knocked up before high school is over.

I don't mean to judge because it's normal where they live. My parents would have been SOOOOO mad if I didn't get my degree or if I got married so young and had a baby. I think his religious background plays a part in this. This RUSH to get married and be parents so young is, frankly, a bad idea. Does Logan even have a job? Does Morgan have a job??

SKM12
Learner
Learner

Post by SKM12 »

space_cadet wrote:
MsAudrey wrote:
iloveyouxox wrote:
I am not surprised. There is nothing else for them to do in Pocatello than to have kids. They are probably considered an "older couple" having kids because they've waited this long. I'm NOT even kidding.

Honestly, will ANY Butler get a college degree???? EVER??? I have a feeling Brailee will get knocked up before high school is over.

I don't mean to judge because it's normal where they live. My parents would have been SOOOOO mad if I didn't get my degree or if I got married so young and had a baby. I think his religious background plays a part in this. This RUSH to get married and be parents so young is, frankly, a bad idea. Does Logan even have a job? Does Morgan have a job??
I’m not sure what Logan does.. I think he works for Casey’s company? I could be wrong. Morgan does have a full time job as a real estate assistant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKM12
Learner
Learner

Post by SKM12 »

It looks like they are starting a YouTube channel. Morgan said she’s going to post a video of when they told their families! That will be interesting lol. I’m surprised they are starting a YouTube channel, they seemed a little more private than the other Butlers, which I liked about them.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

SKM12 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:02 am
space_cadet wrote:
MsAudrey wrote:
iloveyouxox wrote:

I’m not sure what Logan does.. I think he works for Casey’s company? I could be wrong. Morgan does have a full time job as a real estate assistant.
A real estate assistant "might" be full-time, but it's also a very low paying job. Minimum wage in Idaho is only $7.25 an hour and she only has a high school diploma. That's not much of an income.

I wonder if Shay gave them money to buy that house???

I hope they aren't trying to pimp out the pregnancy on YT for CASH!!! (YES, that's exactly what they want to do. Carlie will give them tips for all the FREE STUFF!!) UGH!

SKM12
Learner
Learner

Post by SKM12 »

space_cadet wrote:
SKM12 wrote:
space_cadet wrote:
MsAudrey wrote:
iloveyouxox wrote:

A real estate assistant "might" be full-time, but it's also a very low paying job. Minimum wage in Idaho is only $7.25 an hour and she only has a high school diploma. That's not much of an income.

I hope they aren't trying to pimp out the pregnancy on YT for CASH!!! (YES, that's exactly what they want to do. Carlie will give them tips for all the FREE STUFF!!) UGH!

I highly doubt she only makes minimum wage..

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

SKM12 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:17 am

[/quote]

I hope they aren't trying to pimp out the pregnancy on YT for CASH!!! (YES, that's exactly what they want to do. Carlie will give them tips for all the FREE STUFF!!) UGH![/quote]

I highly doubt she only makes minimum wage..

[/quote]

Why would you assume that? She has very little experience and no degree. She probably doesn't even have a real estate license. She probably only does basic paperwork and answers the phone.

Post by Guest »

SKM12 wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:05 am
It looks like they are starting a YouTube channel. Morgan said she’s going to post a video of when they told their families! That will be interesting lol. I’m surprised they are starting a YouTube channel, they seemed a little more private than the other Butlers, which I liked about them.

i'm not surprised at all. with their personal experience they know very well that babies are youtube gravy trains :roll:

MsAudrey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MsAudrey »

I think starting a new channel if they want money is a dumb idea. I get they want a family channel. but logan has like 300k subs on his personal channel, and its linked to all they shaytards channels. Maybe they dont want to post on there because he has videos with his ex?

avastpiratekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by avastpiratekitty »

space_cadet wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:31 am
SKM12 wrote:
space_cadet wrote:
MsAudrey wrote:
iloveyouxox wrote:

I’m not sure what Logan does.. I think he works for Casey’s company? I could be wrong. Morgan does have a full-time job as a real estate assistant.

I remember watching the Q&A they uploaded a year and a month ago that Morgan said she wanted to finish college. When did she drop out?

I think I also remember them saying they wanted to wait a bit to have kids. They must have felt pressure from friends and family to have a kid sooner.

kittycatpancake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kittycatpancake »

Morgan made it pretty clear this was planned and tried for in the video when she says if that test is negative they can 'try again'.

I truly hope they didn't get bullied into having kids before they were ready.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”