wondermaven
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shay “most eligible Mormon father of 5 bachelor” Carl pt. 42

Post by wondermaven »

Rhea85 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:27 am
YOUR_ILLUSION wrote:I wonder if things are so bad they didn’t sit together at Gavin’s school concert. If you look at shays story he is like front row and she’s way back because she had to zoom in . I don’t blame her and i am sure it will be a long time until they can get to a place to be civil.
Wow didn’t notice that. He should have saved her a front row seat. Lol What a messed up situation. I would hate to spend the rest of my life avoiding the ex.
The stuff you guys notice is funny and amazing. Women make the best detectives!

YOUR_ILLUSION
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by YOUR_ILLUSION »

wondermaven wrote:
Rhea85 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:27 am
YOUR_ILLUSION wrote:I wonder if things are so bad they didn’t sit together at Gavin’s school concert. If you look at shays story he is like front row and she’s way back because she had to zoom in . I don’t blame her and i am sure it will be a long time until they can get to a place to be civil.
Wow didn’t notice that. He should have saved her a front row seat. Lol What a messed up situation. I would hate to spend the rest of my life avoiding the ex.
The stuff you guys notice is funny and amazing. Women make the best detectives!

Umm thanks ? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

From Colette's IG story you can see the back of Troll's head. She was probably sitting with Shay in the front row.

I think Colette and Shay are more than done at this point. It's actually coming up on a year since they split. I'm thinking they might not even be on friendly terms anymore.

I can't imagine the Butlers will be nice to Colette if she divorces Shay and takes half of everything AND child support.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

space_cadet wrote:From Colette's IG story you can see the back of Troll's head. She was probably sitting with Shay in the front row.

I think Colette and Shay are more than done at this point. It's actually coming up on a year since they split. I'm thinking they might not even be on friendly terms anymore.

I can't imagine the Butlers will be nice to Colette if she divorces Shay and takes half of everything AND child support.
Trolltard is definitely controlling them. I posted a comment on how Colette should leave shay and take half and she responded that “her kids would disagree” and that my comment “made her mad”.

SwiftlyD
Debater
Debater

Post by SwiftlyD »

Rhea85 wrote:I also love that she didn’t tag Shay. It’s like he doesn’t even exist. All she needs in life is her kids and inner peace Image
I really hope after everything is settled with the possible divorce Colette gets Gavin in to some real not church provided therapy. You know that kid has seen some shit to react the way he did in that birth announcement video. Maybe once he's in therapy he could to healthier over all and lose some weight

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

SwiftlyD
Debater
Debater

Post by SwiftlyD »

Rhea85 wrote:
Even if he didn't I doubt she would've taken it

wondermaven
Informer
Informer

Post by wondermaven »

space_cadet wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:21 pm
From Colette's IG story you can see the back of Troll's head. She was probably sitting with Shay in the front row.

she does not have to 'take' half of everything because she already owns it. saying that she will take half implies she is a gold digger and did not earn that money herself. they will just split their family assets. Remember, the kids earned part of that money too. They really all should be set for life.

wondermaven
Informer
Informer

Post by wondermaven »

SwiftlyD wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:59 pm
Rhea85 wrote:I also love that she didn’t tag Shay. It’s like he doesn’t even exist. All she needs in life is her kids and inner peace Image
I really hope after everything is settled with the possible divorce Colette gets Gavin in to some real not church provided therapy. You know that kid has seen some shit to react the way he did in that birth announcement video. Maybe once he's in therapy he could to healthier over all and lose some weight

I think Gavin looks great here. He will be fine IMO. I personally think he seems like he is doing better living with just his mom. I think Shay's shit really got to him. He is a fine young man. He takes after Collete.

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

I agree, I think the kids will be just fine.

I am just still curious how they will do holidays. Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Don’t know if Shay will randomly vlog it. But I hope someone puts up some instastory or something so we can figure out how they ended up doing it lol

SwiftlyD
Debater
Debater

Post by SwiftlyD »

bronzedbrunette wrote:I agree, I think the kids will be just fine.

I am just still curious how they will do holidays. Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Don’t know if Shay will randomly vlog it. But I hope someone puts up some instastory or something so we can figure out how they ended up doing it lol
I kinda hope they spend it with Collette's this year

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

wondermaven wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 am
space_cadet wrote:

she does not have to 'take' half of everything because she already owns it. saying that she will take half implies she is a gold digger and did not earn that money herself. they will just split their family assets. Remember, the kids earned part of that money too. They really all should be set for life.
"Take" doesn't imply she's a gold-digger. Not at all. She gets her "take" of the money they earned. I'm sure the kids have some sort of trust funds set up and the divorce might include putting more assets/money in those accounts. I doubt the kids have much access to funds at this stage of life. That's one of the messed up things about kids on YT, they have ZERO rights to anything their parents earn.

Financially, this divorce will be a mess. They have so many companies and properties and just a TON of $$$$.

Hopefully, Colette gets her fair half and Shay hasn't been hiding money from her. You know know Troll and Carlie will be bummed to see Colette walk away with all that $$$$. I would totally bet Carlie is jealous AF.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

wondermaven wrote:
SwiftlyD wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:59 pm

I think Gavin looks great here. He will be fine IMO. I personally think he seems like he is doing better living with just his mom. I think Shay's shit really got to him. He is a fine young man. He takes after Collete.
I sure hope you're right. He was jumping off a bridge over the summer to get Shay to say that he was proud of him. Shay is only proud of him when he is performing or endangering himself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

So has Gavin decided to do theater/choir instead of sports? It seems like he hasn't been playing any sports in a few years (other than skiing). I do hope he's well mentally. I would imagine he has even more responsibility now that he can drive his siblings around when Shay and Colette are busy—or even going from Shay's house to Colette's house.

I did notice his pants were like a foot too long! Maybe that's a trend(?), but it looked sloppy.

wondermaven
Informer
Informer

Post by wondermaven »

space_cadet wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:07 pm
So has Gavin decided to do theater/choir instead of sports? It seems like he hasn't been playing any sports in a few years (other than skiing). I do hope he's well mentally. I would imagine he has even more responsibility now that he can drive his siblings around when Shay and Colette are busy—or even going from Shay's house to Colette's house.

I did notice his pants were like a foot too long! Maybe that's a trend(?), but it looked sloppy.
I hope so! I think Gavin is more like his mom than his dad. Shay needs to lay off of him and let him just be who he really is inside. Gavin is a gentle giant. He is mellow and a deeply sensitive person. His dad is the opposite: adrenaline and attention junkie, and a surface dweller.
Once the pressure if off of him where his daddy is concerned, I feel the extra stress weight will go down. I know, I have been there.

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

Gavin is definitely more like his mama! I hope he does do chorus or something. I think he would do well. Emmi is a lot like her mama, too. Avia, Brock and Daxton are mini Shays.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Lol you know she left the Democratic Party when Obama became president. Image

Ainat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ainat »

Rhea85 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:27 pm
Lol you know she left the Democratic Party when Obama became president. Image
Well but of course she did... White supremacist Butler klan can't have themselves a black president, now can they?... Did you not know that Daxton has aryan features? Come on.

BalorxRollins
Learner
Learner

Post by BalorxRollins »

Rhea85 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:30 am
I also love that she didn’t tag Shay. It’s like he doesn’t even exist. All she needs in life is her kids and inner peace Image
Good for her

BalorxRollins
Learner
Learner

Post by BalorxRollins »

space_cadet wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:10 am
wondermaven wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:54 am
space_cadet wrote:

Hopefully, Colette gets her fair half and Shay hasn't been hiding money from her. You know know Troll and Carlie will be bummed to see Colette walk away with all that $$$$. I would totally bet Carlie is jealous AF.
Good, let Troll and Carlie be bummed. :rofl: I can't stand those 2, seeing them bummed is icing on the cake.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

The Troll claims she was a Democrat?? I find that VERY hard to believe considering she's Mormon and lives in super-conservative SE Idaho. Weren't they all planning to vote for Romney?

Also, Dem or GOP, Trump is a lunatic hell-bent on ruining the country for EVERYONE except his billionaire friends. I think she just likes him because he was famous in the 80s and had a reality TV show. These Butlers are the dumbest of the dumb.

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”