Stephi Lee

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Stephi Lee

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

I couldn't find a thread for her, but does anyone watch Stephie Lee?

She's a youtuber who has CF, is vegan, and has the most obnoxious friends, she's currently living in her ven/tiny home. She recently went to Mexico, It included a lot of not social distancing, and getting a tattoo with someone she met 4 days prior, getting grillz(both of which were done with unmasked people directly in her face). When people started criticizing her, she said all her friends were fine, as they got tested after the trip(she got tested when she started feeling sick when she got home), and she also said "im not worried about a virus with a 99.9% survival rate lol". First of all the survival rate is around 98%, second 98% translates to 10x deadlier than the flu, and lastly you have CF and already damaged lungs, you chance of being in the 2% is waaaaaaay higher than most.

But hey, after 3 months of converting her van into a home she needed a break. She deserved it :roll:

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Stephi Lee

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Sorry, when I uploaded the thread it gave me an error, apparently refreshing the page was a mistake, and it posted the thread again. Feel free to delete one.

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fruitysherbet »

I follow her on Instagram and I feel like she's got a death wish tbh. Before the pandemic she traveled to India to Delhi, one of the most polluted places on Earth. She obviously got sick and had to come back. This isn't the first time this has happened, i believe she also got very sick when on holiday in somewhere like Thailand (maybe a different country but that area). She acts like if she can't travel because of her CF, then she's really suffering and she gets depressed. The thing is, most people don't travel and can't afford it. She's been to more places than most people. Now she's travelling in her van, it's been a week or so and she's already had to stay in a hotel because she was fed up with the van. Who would have thought? I don't know why these people don't get a caravan, i know it's not as cool but it's alot more convenient and better designed.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

THANK YOU! I'm pretty sure she said her doctor gave her the OK to go to India, which I was surprised about considering the pollution. Also health aside some of her friends were soooooooooo disrespectful on that trip. I feel like people give her a "pass" because she's sick. I see a lot of comments about how now that she's on the new drug it's inspiring to see her living her life to the fullest. And you know what? Living your life to the fullest is totally fine, but being irresponsible is NOT living life to the fullest. Also now she's travelling with that guy(who from the looks of it she's dating) who also has CF. And she recently posted some covid "facts" that were 100% untrue. Trikafta has given her the opportunity to live a more fulfilled life, it doesn't make her immortal.

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

Yes agreed. Its like living life to the full doesn't mean being treated like a special snowflake. I also don't know what is so fun about spending most of your time driving or in the van. She should be shielding from the pandemic, and she shouldn't be living with another CF patient. I guess growing up with a shorter life expectancy must impact the way you make decisions and see life. I just find her a bit annoying and self absorbed

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

I think it's a combo of having CF but also watching her mother get sick, and then losing her at a really young, followed by having a rocky relationship with her dad who raised her as well as her twin sisters. But it gets to this point where you gotta think "Yes, she has had A LOT of rough patches along the way, but that shouldn't be an excuse for being reckless". I feel like I would roll my eyes less if this wasn't happening during a pandemic. It's odd, she's a bit annoying but the thing I've noticed is the people she surrounds herself with are soooooooo much more annoying that it makes her look way better.

Bigeyedfishh
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Bigeyedfishh »

Not to mention the “mask” she wears is useless. It’s mesh with rhinestones on it. I’ve been watching the videos the guy she travels with posts and it just infuriates me. I used to really like her but I lost all respect after that Mexico trip.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

Bigeyedfishh wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:58 am
Not to mention the “mask” she wears is useless. It’s mesh with rhinestones on it. I’ve been watching the videos the guy she travels with posts and it just infuriates me. I used to really like her but I lost all respect after that Mexico trip.
I just saw the mask for the first time. Ugh. Look, be as unsafe as you want if you're not hurting anyone else, but that dumb mask of hers puts her AND other people at risk. Your selfish lifestyle could kill someone else(or you). You would think someone who had to face death for so long would have some empathy towards others, and would want for them NOT to go through something life threatening. It's ironic she talks about how before the new drug every day she felt like she was suffocating and she's so happy to breath now, and yet she give no shits about a pandemic that involves a illness that's known to attack the respiratory system. You got a second chance, why not relax for the year, and do the adventures next year when it's safe and you CAN live life to the fullest.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I hope I'm not going to offend anyone by saying this, because I do like Stephi, she is sweet she went through a lot, she is strong, she travels, etc. But it concerns me how some of these women travel on their own with no regards for safety even in places where they don't know the dangerous areas or the crime rates. Places where they don't know the culture, the habits, etc. She doesn't seem to follow any official tour giude, any professional, she just goes around on her own sometimes. She doesn't follow traditional touristic routes, India is not your backyard, if you travel at the chapest price you can find you'll bump into bad neighbourhoods, it happened to Travellight and unfortunately in more recent times to many travellers that were women.
It shows a bad example to be that wreckless, both in terms of her health and hygiene and in terms of being a disabled weak woman going around in unsafe places where she can't literally stand sometimes because she is so weak. Women need to be more careful than that, especially if you don't know the country.
Something really horrible almost happened to Travellight in India, she was nearly raped becasue she was travelling wrecklessly (even with her boyfriend) Stephi is weak, she can't even run properly or defend herself, she is nearly going around in a wheelchair, she is so vulnerable. It's not wise to be that careless.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

So her and Morgan are buying a house together.

That escalated quickly.

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

I like how she spent so much time and money doing up her van, then decides to buy a house 🤣 once again an influencer proving that van life isn't what pinterest makes it out to be!

Return to “N-Z”