continue here :tu:

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 7

Post by KatieAnn »

I wonder if Cynthia even has a contingency plan if something happens to HER? She's almost 50, well over 300 pounds... high blood pressure, etc. Dare I even guess diabetes the way she slurps that water down? And very highly hooked on pain killers. So what happens if *she* overdoses, has a stroke, heart attack, or other episode and can't get out of bed? Does Tommy even have access to a phone? Would he know how to call for help if he was in a delirious state at the time.. and he can't walk!

She's cut them off from everyone. How long would it take the super or someone else in the building to realize the Beaumont apartment has been too quiet? Or WOULD anyone even notice?

I'm thinking this is the same game she played before with feeling she has power to make people worry about them, but if it ever *IS* more than that and something is actually wrong... who'd know? :scratch:

captionista
Learner
Learner

Post by captionista »

It's so sad. She is exerting the tiny bit of power she has - not uploading - as a punishment to those who voiced their opinions about keeping T in the hospital. What a sad woman. Either that, or T is back in the hospital already and she's ashamed.

In this video she casually mentions that Stan and his girlfriend took them on this shopping trip. She gushes about how nice Christina is, and how Christina is going to take her to Aldi and the dollar store next time. She says how sweet it is for them to take them shopping, and how they offered to take them more often. Strange how her narrative changes, huh?

Here's the timestamped link:

I wouldn't recommend watching the whole video. Between barking orders at T, complaining about everything she can think of, saying she's hungry 100 times, being annoyed that T isn't spewing the right nonsense when prompted, and waddling around the store piling mounds of junk food into their cart, she is insufferable in this video.

IMO, I think the difference in her demeanor/personality between those older videos and now is simply that she's slowly let the mask slip more and more. There are definitely flashes of her insanity and anger in the older videos. She just exerts more effort in trying to present a facade then. Now, she has no one to impress since most of her audience is ungrateful and doesn't like her - or is it just the bitch and the prick and their hundreds of accounts? Who knows what the story is today.

Did Stan ever tell us the story of how they met? I know he mentioned it once, but I'm not sure if he ever told the tale.

captionista
Learner
Learner

Post by captionista »

I'm sorry for the double post. This video is also interesting:

In it, she details T's credit card being "hacked". I believe she attributed this to Stan at some point, but obviously she had a completely different story when it actually happened. She was able to check and see if the identity thief received the purchases - so she obviously knew it was not Stan.

She also goes into detail about how T violently shakes when he has a fever. Sound familiar? She says it as if it were a common occurrence when T has a fever. Somehow she was shocked when it happened last week though. No mention of it being a regular symptom of fever for T then. It wouldn't be very dramatic if it was normal, right?

Lying about every little thing doesn't make much sense when you've recorded every minute detail of your life and put it on YT. This fact somehow escapes Cindy, though.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

I won't watch these on YT, but you can go to invidious and watch them. Just type in her name & the name of the video;

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=eAvoKDp1MBo

I thought I had watched all of the wallyworld vids, but this one she really slips up on what that hoarders hovel looks like behind the curtains/sheets on the shelves next to them, smh

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

rational_thinker wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:13 am
I won't watch these on YT, but you can go to invidious and watch them. Just type in her name & the name of the video;

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=eAvoKDp1MBo

I thought I had watched all of the wallyworld vids, but this one she really slips up on what that hoarders hovel looks like behind the curtains/sheets on the shelves next to them, smh
Thank you for posting via invidio, rational_thinker. I'd like to watch some of these oldies that are coming up, but I am totally against providing her with one thin dime, so I resist. I will not watch anything of hers on YouTube and haven't for a long time.

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

my gawwwwwwd, let's just see what is behind that curtain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

rational_thinker wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:43 am
my gawwwwwwd, let's just see what is behind that curtain
:jd: Well now! I knew it was bad, but I'd forgotten how bad.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

KatieAnn wrote:I wonder if Cynthia even has a contingency plan if something happens to HER? She's almost 50, well over 300 pounds... high blood pressure, etc. Dare I even guess diabetes the way she slurps that water down? And very highly hooked on pain killers. So what happens if *she* overdoses, has a stroke, heart attack, or other episode and can't get out of bed? Does Tommy even have access to a phone? Would he know how to call for help if he was in a delirious state at the time.. and he can't walk!

She's cut them off from everyone. How long would it take the super or someone else in the building to realize the Beaumont apartment has been too quiet? Or WOULD anyone even notice?

I'm thinking this is the same game she played before with feeling she has power to make people worry about them, but if it ever *IS* more than that and something is actually wrong... who'd know? :scratch:
This sounds pathetic, but I bet people in her building would know because all of her fucking packages will pile up for a couple days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neddy136
Debater
Debater

Post by Neddy136 »

She hasn’t posted in days! She’s Quarantine, feeding Tommy his nutritious Ensure! Not opening the door, it’s going to be soon that he’s back in the hospital,she will have a fit and scream that she will not be able to visit Tommy in the hospital! He’s not asking for her when he’s in there, it’s her. She thinks he coming back, no way, he’s very sick! If because of her that he can’t get better! She doesn’t follow directions! She gives him what ever medication she has on hand, that she she feels will help him! If she needs to sleep she will give him sleeping pills, that will effect him! Something is probably going on! She would be speaking about the coronavirus on, and on how she is prepared for it! And everything should be shut down! She knows government! Know it all Cynthia!

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

I'm guessing that if Cynthia has tried to order groceries, she is having a rude awakening. Stores are wiped out - especially paper products, bread and baked goods, and fresh produce. Cynthia gets extremely panicked when she thinks she can't get food. If you haven't noticed, her whole LIFE revolves around calories and food. If she is having problems with that, along with Tommy's probably demanding care, she probably isn't in a mood for making videos. That's my guess anyway....

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

In a perfect world the doctors/hospital contacted the right people about her taking Tommy home in that condition and causing a scene at the hospital. A judge would have stepped in and took Tommy's care out of her hands, ordered him into rehab, and arrested the mammoth princess for attempting numerous times to put a stop to Tommy's healthcare needs. Sleeping on those beds in lockup couldn't be good for her back and she wouldn't be allowed to have her camera in there OR have access to her opioids. The bread and water diet will help her to lose about 200 pounds so no problem there.

Okay that was fun... back to our regularly scheduled programming. :D

Post by Guest »

I wonder if her area has everything on lockdown because here we can still get things like uber eats and grub hub delivered with no problem but instacart is booked 4 days out so I'm guessing that won't be available in a few days either. I agree with you KatieAnn about the control issues. Thats it exactly. Im sorry but a person like that brings out this side of me that just wants to punch her LOL. Its those spoiled controlling people that I hate the most and although it may be wrong, its people just like that where I'm pretty happy when bad things happen to. I can't help it! lol those are the only people that I just can't strand and LOVE to see it when they don't get their way. I was watching an older video ( again, bored here LOL ) and it was about the christmas card exchage and she had the nerve to say that if people say that they dont want a card back that she wont give them a shout out and that they are trolls. It cant POSSIBLY be that people didnt want you to have to spend money on a stamp ..oh noooo they arent following Nazi Cindys rules and must be punished with no shout out and worse yet, being called a troll.F'n negative miserable B. Sorry NOT sorry. Im waiting for that last shoe to fall and she goes batshit crazy :rofl: :rofl: :FU:

Post by Guest »

Oh here comes the amazon B...new vid up

TJP
Learner
Learner

Post by TJP »

Has Cynthia gone radio silent since the potty chair video? I guess she's been having fun getting Tommy on the potty, cleaning him afterwards, then disposing of it. How is he gonna walk around in that crowded death trap?

Missy1960
Talker
Talker

Post by Missy1960 »

Oh.. she’s tired.. poor Cynthia. Never worked a day in her life, yet she’s tired. Lot more I can say, but I won’t. May she rot in hell... ( whisper ) FOREVER!!!

Post by Guest »

SHE WONT TAKE THAT SICK MAN BACK TO THE HOSPITAL FOR FEAR OF CORONAVIRUS BUT THE COW IS ALL GIDDY WITH STRANGERS BRINGING HER A WHOLE CHINESE BUFFET TO HER FRONT DOOR?? I CANT WITH THIS DIMWIT MORON BABOON AMAZON NAZI! he is finally sleeping and she makes a video and has that loud ring to bring her food???!!!! he has been coughing and she lets it go but orders general tso chicken?? and he got out of restraints and she makes a joke of it??? she cant care for a fruit fly let alone a sick man!!! I swear, I may call authorities and see what they can do. this has to stop. he is dying

captionista
Learner
Learner

Post by captionista »

So it appears she hasn't even tried to stock up on anything ... aside from cookies. Unbelievable. No mention of food at all. What is she even thinking? She wanted Chinese food and cookies, so that's what they got. That's all they got. No thought at all about the future, no stocking up on anything.

I can't believe T was coughing so badly she didn't know what to do, so she made sure he took his meds and ... went to sleep?! Seriously?

Now she's grateful Betty can't have surgery, and was trying to talk her out of going to her doctor's appointments. I guess she is trying to kill Betty now also. All she cares about is herself and food. Unreal.

SindyValentime 2020
Talker
Talker

Post by SindyValentime 2020 »

He needs to be in a locked facility.
(And, so does she !)

Post by Guest »

Missy1960 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:46 am
Oh.. she’s tired.. poor Cynthia. Never worked a day in her life, yet she’s tired. Lot more I can say, but I won’t. May she rot in hell... ( whisper ) FOREVER!!!
and did you hear how f'n happy she was that her food was there when she thought cam was off and her dying husband isn't eating and finally sleeping and she has a frigging appetite??? she has no empathy for ANYONE but her GD self. $40 in cookies because they are rich?? all about her and how tired she is and how it's fine that Serena Williams is staying in she lives in a mansion but not hulking amazon cindy...poor thing...the flowers are blooming and she can't get out...if she frigging a brain dead moron??? wtf is wrong with her?? her IQ must be 70!

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”