Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 6

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 6

Post by KatieAnn »

Any bets on how long this very true comment will remain?

fat cindy
52 minutes ago
You know what's good for Tommy - like "just heartburn" and being the only one who wanted the surgery, right? You killed him. You continue to kill him. Burn in hell.

foxyrat3
Learner
Learner

Post by foxyrat3 »

To separate Tommy from his wife Cynthia's control would have been very difficult for his nephew Stan to do in court.

I feel very badly for Stan and I do believe he wants to help Tommy. But in order to go to court, you have to have legal standing such as a close relative (but Stan would be behind Cindy in line in court) , or a police officer, health care provider that was treating him. Not a private citizen. And it would require a court order to appoint a guardian and/ or conservator.

Plus, just a couple a months ago Tommy seemed pretty much on the ball. A person would have had a hard time convincing the court that Tommy had dementia and could not make decisions for himself. Plus, I think while he was of sound mind he executed a power of attorney in favor of Cindy appointing her as his attorney in fact. She could be lying about this but I believe she had commented about it when making phone calls on his behalf to Tommy's doctors and nurses when making appointments. Recently, his mental faculties have obviously and rapidly declined but that's why he executed a power of attorney and that's when it kicks in with no court order required.

rsloan
Debater
Debater

Post by rsloan »

KatieAnn wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:48 pm
Any bets on how long this very true comment will remain?

fat cindy
52 minutes ago
You know what's good for Tommy - like "just heartburn" and being the only one who wanted the surgery, right? You killed him. You continue to kill him. Burn in hell.
Not sure, depends how busy she is at oldhagensacks new medical hospital. Tommy may be safely ensconced in his chair next to his scratch off table with a grilled cheese sandwich and a bottle of ensure by now, so she can get to, cleaning, cooking, decluttering.......her youtube channel!

rational_thinker
Informer
Informer

Post by rational_thinker »

Well, against all our protests - he's home :(

Missy1960
Talker
Talker

Post by Missy1960 »

I just got home from work. I haven’t seen her morning vlog yet. I now see Tommy is home!! I’m only 4 minutes into the new vlog... WTF?? I need to make myself a cocktail🍸. I’ll be back later with my thoughts.

rsloan
Debater
Debater

Post by rsloan »

ahh lovely, "we got so many effing tanks" what a lovely description of the oxygen that will help him to breathe. Just cram some grilled cheese and chocolate down his throat that should work better and not take up so much EFFING space.

old hagensacks new medical hospital regime a bit like auschwitz but with extra grilled cheese and ensure!

ah yes, now the oxygen delivery guy can join the ranks of all the past medical team, social workers, nurses, family and friends who are all bastards.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

rational_thinker wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:05 pm
Well, against all our protests - he's home :(
Yes. How unacceptable and nasty would it be of me to wish she never has a restful night again in her pathetic life?

rsloan
Debater
Debater

Post by rsloan »

Missy1960 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:08 pm
I just got home from work. I haven’t seen her morning vlog yet. I now see Tommy is home!! I’m only 4 minutes into the new vlog... WTF?? I need to make myself a cocktail🍸. I’ll be back later with my thoughts.
lol, make me one too please!

LightAWayOut
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LightAWayOut »

Will she actually use the oxygen this time? She thought he didnt need it last time, you know because she know what he needs.

They gave him the discharge papers because he is the patient and the more competent one.

Can someone tell me if New Jersey/New York medical offices-hospitals have online charts and/or print discharge papers? I get bombarded with papers whenever I step into a medical building in my state. I thought all states were like this.

rsloan
Debater
Debater

Post by rsloan »

Well he seems a little more with it and happier.

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

LightAWayOut wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:18 pm
They gave him the discharge papers because he is the patient and the more competent one.
This made me laugh... very true statement! :D

Missy1960
Talker
Talker

Post by Missy1960 »

What the hell was she talking about... the guy made her sit on the truck to show her instructions on how to hook-up the oxygen tank??? Oh really Cynthia?? LIES!! Every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie!!! I can’t with this woman!!!
C’mon over rsloan!!! Glad to have you!!! ❤️

KatieAnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KatieAnn »

Missy1960 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:33 pm
What the hell was she talking about... the guy made her sit on the truck to show her instructions on how to hook-up the oxygen tank??? Oh really Cynthia?? LIES!! Every word that comes out of her mouth is a lie!!! I can’t with this woman!!!
She most likely denied entrance to the mansion... that's the only way he'd have her come outside to get the instructions that she'll end up ignoring. Uh no, wait... how did the tanks get to the apartment? And if the same guy brought them in, why didn't he explain it then? You're right, nothing but more lies.

Post by Guest »

"Old Hagensacks"...😜😜😜😜😜😜

fl59
Talker
Talker

Post by fl59 »

Was he using the oxygen? I didn’t see a mask or cannula on his face.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

I have a feeling those tanks will not be used and will turn into dust collectors. It is very apparent in my opinion that BigC suffers from Oppositional Defiant Disorder. The instructions given to her upon his discharge have already been lost or put in the Cat's litterbox. Cynthia is back in charge,bitches.

Rainbow_88
Learner
Learner

Post by Rainbow_88 »

KatieAnn wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:34 pm
Missy1960 wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:33 pm
She most likely denied entrance to the mansion... that's the only way he'd have her come outside to get the instructions that she'll end up ignoring. Uh no, wait... how did the tanks get to the apartment? And if the same guy brought them in, why didn't he explain it then? You're right, nothing but more lies.
You two are onto something here. Good work. But I thought Enrico was staying at the apartment to let the oxygen man in while Cindy picked up her husband from the hospital? Did I miss something? Enrico can’t be in two places at once. She can’t even keep her stories straight. I guess Cindy won this match since Tommy came home and she will keep on winning by forcing the Ensure down his throat. I can’t believe she doesn’t know the difference between nutrition and calories. How could Tommy possibly be drinking pepsi without a stomach??? Mind boggling to say the least.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

If you ever watched BigC's dieting videos you can clearly see she is completely clueless regarding the difference between nutrition and calories...

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

Oh joy - her baby is home, and she has no clue how to use the oxygen equipment. Oh wait - she will just watch a YouTube video. Let the abuse resume.....

PassingBy
Debater
Debater

Post by PassingBy »

And what date do we all think he'll be back in the emergency room? Today is March 14th.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”