Ryland Adams Pt. 2

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ryland Adams Pt. 2

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

Was Ryland shading Shane & Andrew here? He starts ranting how considerate he is turning off the washer/dryer & how it's crazy people will film being serious & not turn it off. (time stamp 0:50). Well in Shanes video he has the dryer on & it's really noisy. Plus during a "serious" scene saying goodbye after fighting with each other.

Ryland ranting 0:50

Shanes video 10:50
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

weaponofreason
Learner
Learner

Post by weaponofreason »

Oof in the new j* video when shane's in his ''''beauty room'''' and ryland was I guess trying to have a shower and asked shane and andrew to film somewhere else and shane just said '....fuck you' and started laughing with andrew, YIKES ryland did not seem happy he barely laughed in response and seemed to be just totally over it

as much as I dislike him I almost feel sorry seeing how shane clearly just enjoys andrew's company more and they share a sense of humour (which is the biggest thing that always stuck out to me as why they were so wrong together in the first place)

even though it's both their own fault staying in this messed up relationship, it still must feel shitty being constantly like an outcast in your own relationship

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

Ryland is a lot, but he's more considerate than most people in that group. He actually cleans their house--unlike Nate (seriously, what does Nate do that prevents him from cleaning up), his work ethic isn't the best--but he's at least bringing in some money independently, he designed a glam room so Shane could look more professional (and so he could post a monetized vlog about it and have a tax write off for all the things he bought for it) he baked Shane and Andrew cookies and had an actual dinner spread ready for them while they were editing, he also made himself scarce during the editing and didn't bother them.

I've kind of always thought that Ryland was in it for the money and I still do, but he at least shows that he thinks of others and puts time and energy into them.

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

lurkerloo wrote: โ†‘
Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:45 am
Ryland is a lot, but he's more considerate than most people in that group. He actually cleans their house--unlike Nate (seriously, what does Nate do that prevents him from cleaning up), his work ethic isn't the best--but he's at least bringing in some money independently, he designed a glam room so Shane could look more professional (and so he could post a monetized vlog about it and have a tax write off for all the things he bought for it) he baked Shane and Andrew cookies and had an actual dinner spread ready for them while they were editing, he also made himself scarce during the editing and didn't bother them.

I've kind of always thought that Ryland was in it for the money and I still do, but he at least shows that he thinks of others and puts time and energy into them.
i mean, ryland's character that he developed for shane's channel for a bit was annoying as shit, but it's quieted down since shane has been doing other things (as far as i can tell--i haven't watched any of shane and Joffrey's series tbh), but from the sound of this and how he appears on morgan's channel in chill videos, i'm starting to like him again. in that old lie detector video, ryland really, really came across as confident in loving shane, and despite the company he keeps, i really do think he has a decent work ethic and skills as an adult. he woke up early and worked out and maintained his health while working at clevver. i think he regressed a bit with shane, but it's all still there underneath. he just needs to give up the caricature of himself.

ballamyblue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ballamyblue »

When is he going to come out as a woman or cross dresser (not drag queen)? I have a feeling if Shane wasn't so embarrassed by it he would be in ladies clothes all day every day.

grarlene
Learner
Learner

Post by grarlene »

I was actually kinda disappointed in this video. At first I was intrigued because the examples he showed at the beginning (J* (bleh but he does wear nice clothes sometimes) and Harry Styles) were very feminine but done so stylishly and I thought he could maybe pull it off if he styled everything right. But he just ended up doing the most androgynous looks he could find. Like, it looked fine but it wasnโ€™t anything interesting or exciting.

NakedAndLaughing
Talker
Talker

Post by NakedAndLaughing »

Ainat wrote: โ†‘
Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:11 am
I just posted this on Shane's thread, but I guess it makes sense to post here too.

So I watched the first episode. We get it, J* is rich. Shane has inferiority issues and ripped pants. What else is new, right?

But there was one thing that stuck with me, and that was Ryland. Clearly he was so upset because he couldn't go on the fancy jet with J*, and pretend to be stupid rich for a minute. I bet he was begging Shane to let him go, and that's the full extent of the argument they were having. He was literally throwing a temper tantrum and pouting like a 3 year old. I'm officialy done with him after that.

He's showing his true colors more and more and I think it's just sad. He's no more than a shallow materialistic overgrown twink. Shane may be a lot of things, but a lot of it comes from his mental health issues. And he's becoming more and more co-dependant with Ryland. I just don't see Ryland being the comforting caring type someone like Shane needs. I just wish Shane would open his eyes and dump that little shit.
You don't have to like Ryland, but I've seen a few comments mentioning about how he's pissed he didn't get to go. Did you guys even pay attention to the beginning? SHANE UNINVITED HIM...sooo that means he was going to go at one point. That's like giving someone a gift and taking it back. Just put yourself in that situation and your lover invited you to somewhere you've wanted to go with them and then they uninvited you. I'd be pissed about it too, forget the boujie aspect for a point and think about how he felt being excited to do something and Shane turns him down. I'm sorry, but that's fucked up and I think any normal human being would be upset too, no matter what the situation is/was.

slime on
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by slime on »

I find Ryland more entertaining than Shane because Ryland has an actual work ethic and tries to actually come up with ideas for videos even if I think 90% of them are so inane that they aren't even worth having on in the background. That said, it's honestly kind of sad to see Shane's lack of reaction to anything that Ryland seems excited about. Get you a partner that can at least be bothered to feign interest in the things you care about.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

ballamyblue wrote: โ†‘
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:42 pm
When is he going to come out as a woman or cross dresser (not drag queen)? I have a feeling if Shane wasn't so embarrassed by it he would be in ladies clothes all day every day.
It's so hypocritical that he's making fun of and acting ashamed by Ryland in women's clothes, but then proudly runs around with Jeffree wearing his ridiculous dresses ๐Ÿ™„

Ainat
Learner
Learner

Post by Ainat »

NakedAndLaughing wrote: โ†‘
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:30 pm

You don't have to like Ryland, but I've seen a few comments mentioning about how he's pissed he didn't get to go. Did you guys even pay attention to the beginning? SHANE UNINVITED HIM...sooo that means he was going to go at one point. That's like giving someone a gift and taking it back. Just put yourself in that situation and your lover invited you to somewhere you've wanted to go with them and then they uninvited you. I'd be pissed about it too, forget the boujie aspect for a point and think about how he felt being excited to do something and Shane turns him down. I'm sorry, but that's fucked up and I think any normal human being would be upset too, no matter what the situation is/was.
Yes sure, if that was the only time he acted like an entitled shallow grown ass pouting idiot I would for sure not think twice about it. It's his own fault, in his own videos, that that's the image people have of him. And it's getting so much worse, it's disgusting his behaviour.

Not that shane is any saint or anything, I'm aware of what he is, but still I think he deserves better.

NeedTea
Talker
Talker

Post by NeedTea »

Could a mod fix this thread? I can only find it through the last page on part one.

romansalad
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by romansalad »

Happy_one wrote: โ†‘
Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:41 pm

I was shocked and Shane is just straight up depressing to watch in Ryland's videos now.
Am I going crazy or does Ryland have cheek filler?

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

I donโ€™t think so.

Im concerned by the fact Shane said he keeps finding lumps on his head. Pretty sure he should see a doctor about that...

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

I was shocked and Shane is just straight up depressing to watch in Ryland's videos now.
That's his schtick, though. He plays "the straight man" (as in the comedy term not the sexuality term) sometimes in his vlogs. He oscillates between that and the trickster. With Graveyard girl's videos he was also the same character around Garrett when they all went to that one store in Texas. On-line Shane is two tones: class clown or debbie downer. I imagine his persona is different with the makeup videos he's done with J*, since it involved business stuff and was filmed over a prolonged period of time, but I haven't seen a single episode of that waste of time nor do I intend to. (RIP Hooktube when we could watch stuff there without the views getting counted). Of course, they probably cut out the 'real Shane' since he's so "boring" compared to his schticky persona.

ksjmcplh
Talker
Talker

Post by ksjmcplh »

Wonderfreedom123 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:21 am
I donโ€™t think so.

Im concerned by the fact Shane said he keeps finding lumps on his head. Pretty sure he should see a doctor about that...
since they're behind his ears, they're more than likely inflamed lymph nodes. nothing really serious. if he suddenly got a bunch of them everywhere, then yeah he should be concerned.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

7abiib_azzubb wrote: โ†‘
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:28 pm

On-line Shane is two tones: class clown or debbie downer. I imagine his persona is different with the makeup videos he's done with J*, since it involved business stuff and was filmed over a prolonged period of time....
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

You would think, but its Shane we're talking about here

It was a mix of being an immature class clown making an ass of himself and being a downer crying about money while.... making an ass of himself

prisonpepsi
Learner
Learner

Post by prisonpepsi »

So are all his videos just him buying things???

onlinebabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by onlinebabe »

Melody7827 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:17 pm

On-line Shane is two tones: class clown or debbie downer. I imagine his persona is different with the makeup videos he's done with J*, since it involved business stuff and was filmed over a prolonged period of time....
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

It was a mix of being an immature class clown making an ass of himself and being a downer crying about money while.... making an ass of himself
God from 4:16 for the next like 3 minutes is just painfully irritating. Why is he acting like that.......

lurkerloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerloo »

onlinebabe wrote: โ†‘
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:23 am
Melody7827 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:17 pm

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

God from 4:16 for the next like 3 minutes is just painfully irritating. Why is he acting like that.......
Especially when he was zooming in on the cat scratching the snail planter and going on and on about how he was about to cry as Ryland was literally fighting with the boxes of decoration.

Melody7827
Informer
Informer

Post by Melody7827 »

No amount of money is worth putting up with Shane's shit, and that 3 minutes is not even his worst.

Also does his face look weird to anyone else in this video? I don't know if its cold there or something, but his cheeks look extra flush and puffy. Idk, my first thought seeing him was that he's wearing makeup and went hard on some blush.

Return to โ€œN-Zโ€