Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Disney Vloggers and Distwitter

Post by mac »

JeffreyEpstein wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:39 pm
mac wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:28 am
:( I am sad to say I just can't watch Michael Kay anymore as long as his brother is in the vlogs - it just completely changes his vlogs and vlogging style. He's less informative and the vlog revolves around his brother. I absolutely cannot stand David's constant mugging in the background and the nodding, OMG the nodding!! Wish Michael would go back to his old style, it's just not for us anymore. I wish him well and great success :)
SAME! I used to come home from work and love tuning into a Michael Kay video but tbh the constant face making and mouth opening courtesy of Dave freaks me out. Also if any of you caught David's riveting 50 facts about me video he talks about how he wants to be a comedian and he is really into music and singing. So I'm assuming that the faces are his form of comedy. In addition I guess he hasn't listen to his "parody songs" because they are god awful take a listen to the recent jungle cruise one... YIKES!
Yeah... and the riveting "50 fun facts part 2"...he tells us all about his favorite vegetables - carrots and celery. I used to not mind David when he made the occasional appearance in Michael's vlogs - but he has changed now that he is living with Michael and in every vlog - now because of his behavior in Michael's vlogs I cannot watch David's vlog at all or Michael's vlogs if David is in them. David really has ruined Michael's vlogs for us.

Cleanhandsavelives
Learner
Learner

Post by Cleanhandsavelives »

Let's talk about how Spokesmayne was invited to his first ever Disney media event, left halfway through to go to the event for Dark Arts at Islands of Adventure (which you're really not supposed to do if the event is still going on, there was a dessert party at Epcot later in the night) and THEN posted a picture of Hogwarts castle with the caption "my first ever Disney media event". What an idiot.

adfan
Talker
Talker

Post by adfan »

LOL what a moron. They give him but not WDW Couple, smart Disney.

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

Cleanhandsavelives wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:00 pm
Let's talk about how Spokesmayne was invited to his first ever Disney media event, left halfway through to go to the event for Dark Arts at Islands of Adventure (which you're really not supposed to do if the event is still going on, there was a dessert party at Epcot later in the night) and THEN posted a picture of Hogwarts castle with the caption "my first ever Disney media event". What an idiot.
WDW couple would have been a much better choice.
Does anyone watch Bradley, young kid from Atlanta? Cannot remember his channel name at the moment. He too has just moved to Orlando. This is getting ridiculous with all the vloggers relocating. I hope that he keeps his studio vlogs and doesn’t turn into another Tracker or Kay type.

ElGuapo669
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ElGuapo669 »

Zephyrhills wrote: Does anyone watch Bradley, young kid from Atlanta?
That’s Braden aka MickeyViews

MickeysEmporium
Learner
Learner

Post by MickeysEmporium »

Loved reading through this entire thread. I have been hanging out with a few people over the past few years and have picked up on same "tea" so to speak.

1. Spokesmayne believes that ResortTV1 is buying their subscribers because they have climbed to 70k super fast.
2. I heard through the grape vine that PMM and the WDW Couple were getting cozy with each other if you know what I mean, and thats why they broke up.
3. The WDW Couple may not have gotten media because their videos look too much like trailers.
4. Surprising Dev got media as I have heard from many that he was in some hot water with Disney for when he was working for them. He posts click bait titles which bother me, but still like the content.
5. Someone said that RTV1 and TheTimTracker have some drama because RTV1 was tagging TheTimTracker in their videos when they weren't in them which is how they grew in terms of subscribers. Jenn has repeated this to someone I know.
6. EarsomEmporium is besties with Spokesmayne, used to work for Streaming the Magic but now does her own live streaming thing.

DisneyKitty
Learner
Learner

Post by DisneyKitty »

Has anyone noticed how bad Michael Kay is looking. I know he is having that skin issue, but’s it’s more than that. It looks like he has gained weight and overall he looks awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

ElGuapo669 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:26 am
Thank you, his name and channel had slipped my mind. I admire his ambition and I think he really does a great job. I don't know his background, is he in college? He looks so young.

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

MickeysEmporium wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:37 am
Loved reading through this entire thread. I have been hanging out with a few people over the past few years and have picked up on same "tea" so to speak.

1. Spokesmayne believes that ResortTV1 is buying their subscribers because they have climbed to 70k super fast.
2. I heard through the grape vine that PMM and the WDW Couple were getting cozy with each other if you know what I mean, and thats why they broke up.
3. The WDW Couple may not have gotten media because their videos look too much like trailers.
4. Surprising Dev got media as I have heard from many that he was in some hot water with Disney for when he was working for them. He posts click bait titles which bother me, but still like the content.
5. Someone said that RTV1 and TheTimTracker have some drama because RTV1 was tagging TheTimTracker in their videos when they weren't in them which is how they grew in terms of subscribers. Jenn has repeated this to someone I know.
6. EarsomEmporium is besties with Spokesmayne, used to work for Streaming the Magic but now does her own live streaming thing.
I had heard that Veronica of PMM may have found someone else BUT from some of her recent instagram posts and some of his vlogs I thought they were back together. He sometimes wears a ring on his left hand, people have commented but he has not responded. As for WDW and PMM, when Nate returned to Florida he was in several of WDW vlogs; that would seem odd if the breakup had something to do with WDW.

Dev had one video a while back where he told us he had to choose between working for Disney or doing his vlogs. That was quite some time ago, not sure if it was true. I do think he plays with the truth a lot. And yes, clickbait titles.

Zephyrhills
Informer
Informer

Post by Zephyrhills »

DisneyKitty wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:12 am
Has anyone noticed how bad Michael Kay is looking. I know he is having that skin issue, but’s it’s more than that. It looks like he has gained weight and overall he looks awful.

Unaware of any skin condition, figured he was out in the sun and heat too much, not getting enough sleep and certainly not eating right. Honestly, all the park dining is showing on him, although not on David so much. Hopefully he will soon settle into a more normal routine, he is going to hurt himself trying to keep up this pace.

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Zephyrhills wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:26 pm
DisneyKitty wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:12 am

Unaware of any skin condition, figured he was out in the sun and heat too much, not getting enough sleep and certainly not eating right. Honestly, all the park dining is showing on him, although not on David so much. Hopefully he will soon settle into a more normal routine, he is going to hurt himself trying to keep up this pace.
Yeah, we were just watching his cruise vlogs from around a year ago - he looks so much healthier!! His skin tone was good (he's now red and blotchy and breaking out) and he just looked overall sooooo much better. I can't help but think moving to Florida was a bad choice for him, his vlogging has gone down hill, he doesn't pass on information in a timely manner... now he rambles on and on and waxes poetic about Disney in a very obsessive way. I miss his old vlogging style, the vlogs are just not enjoyable anymore.

MrsDeetz491
Talker
Talker

Re: Disney Vloggers and Dis

Post by MrsDeetz491 »

*happiestvlogs rant*

I do like Scott (actually feel bad for him) but yet again, Jen has pissed me off showing her hubby (aka accessory) sweating his boobs off, while she’s shoving the camera in her face to flex on her followers...they definitely are not attracted to each other.

How ppl don’t see her conceded ways is beyond me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MrsDeetz491 on Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrsDeetz491
Talker
Talker

Re: Disney Vloggers and Distw

Post by MrsDeetz491 »

MrsDeetz491 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:57 pm
*happiestvlogs rant*

I do like Scott (actually feel bad for him) but yet again, Jen has pissed me off trying to be “relatable” and showing her hubby (aka accessory) in his true form sweating his boobs off, while she’s shoving the camera in her face to flex on her followers...they definitely are not attracted to each other.

My boyfriend also pointed out that Scott looks like Maleficent in this pic and we both have secondhand embarrassment for him... :rofl:

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

MrsDeetz491 wrote:
*happiestvlogs rant*

I do like Scott (actually feel bad for him) but yet again, Jen has pissed me off showing her hubby (aka accessory) sweating his boobs off, while she’s shoving the camera in her face to flex on her followers...they definitely are not attracted to each other.

Had to unsubscribe to them on youtube today - the bitching about wearing $25.00 sunglasses and saying how crappy they were - and her saying how he misses his $300.00 sunglasses was beyond pretentious. Done with them and their love of Evian and Fiji water.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

Zephyrhills wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:13 pm
ElGuapo669 wrote:
Thank you, his name and channel had slipped my mind. I admire his ambition and I think he really does a great job. I don't know his background, is he in college? He looks so young.
He's about 19 I think. He just moved to Orlando. No college. Just going full force into Disney vlogging. I like him too.

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

mac wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:41 pm
MrsDeetz491 wrote:
*happiestvlogs rant*

Had to unsubscribe to them on youtube today - the bitching about wearing $25.00 sunglasses and saying how crappy they were - and her saying how he misses his $300.00 sunglasses was beyond pretentious. Done with them and their love of Evian and Fiji water.
They are so pretentious it’s disgusting. Idk how people could actually like them with their stuck up/conceited attitudes.

WholesomeKatie
Learner
Learner

Post by WholesomeKatie »

MickeysEmporium wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:37 am

Please elaborate on PMM and WDW couple pretty please?

DisneyKitty
Learner
Learner

Post by DisneyKitty »

OMG. The photos on Mike and Dave Kay’s instagram from the cruise are so awful. It looks like bad pics from Sears in the 80s. The cringe is unreal. I truly have no words for how bad they look.

lillybellis
Talker
Talker

Post by lillybellis »

DisneyKitty wrote:OMG. The photos on Mike and Dave Kay’s instagram from the cruise are so awful. It looks like bad pics from Sears in the 80s. The cringe is unreal. I truly have no words for how bad they look.

The one where Dave is lying on top of Michael...Image

It’s like they saw a family package with photos for young kids and asked for all of those poses.

TunaNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by TunaNoodle »

ElGuapo669 wrote:
I do - I think he's one of the very best actually. He's been doing this since he was an actual child :P and seems to have made some insider friends. He gets scoops, photos and behind the scenes info that I don't see on other channels - real, confirmed stuff, not the rumour mill that some crank out. He's just moved to Orlando in the last 2 weeks, so expect his content to get even better now!

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”