America's Next Broke Model - Nick Snider / The Viewers Voice

DiabolicalDollx
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: America's Next Broke Model - Nick Snider / The Viewers Voice

Post by DiabolicalDollx »

I commend him for admitting to wearing fake shit. Also, a sure fire way to know a persons integrity is how they treat people with materialistically less than them & Theresa looking down on Dee is no surprise; Thereasa's a scumbag. Why didn't he stop fucking with her then? If someone looked down their nose at my friend for how they dress, they're done.

I don't like Nick. I think he needs to speak up more on real issues, especially regarding his "friends". The more he stays quiet, the more he seems complicit.
Tryna make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die.

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

In her video from today, Theresa said she and Rich are still friends and Rich did not know why Nick posted the video about Theresa.

If that isn't a slap in the face to Nick who publicaly posted a supportive tweet to Rich after Creepshow Art's video, then I dont know what is.

Rich is the most self serving out of all of them as history has shown but I bet Nick and Dustin will still be attached to his ass because they crave the clout more than integrity.

Or maybe the next video Nick does on an ex friend will be about Rich where he will let us know why Rich has been trash all along despite them sucking each other off in public constantly.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

NGL, I'm here for the not so veiled threats that if he doesn't zip it and leave it Ms Thing may lawyer up. She managed to drop his NDA and that she's taken this kinda thing legal before into her last video and I.Am.Here.For.It :rofl:

QueenPenny
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenPenny »

enyukubele wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:22 am
MissDelusional wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:53 am
Or he will take a page from Peter Monn and claim it is affecting his sObRiEty.
Oh Nick is way worse than that... I have watched Peter Monn every single day for over a year straight (maybe longer) and have never once heard him say anything was affecting his sobriety. If he said anything like that, it had to be ages ago... If anything the one thing he is strong in is his sobriety....Nick, not so much. I hope he DOES take a page out of Peter's book in at least THAT respect and actually gets some fucking help for his issues, because he's not making it seem like his sobriety or the way he acts as a person is a priority for him.
You must not watch Peter's vlog channel because he has threatened his sobriety several times when he was beefing with the other drama channels. He is not strong at all...he's a manipulative prick just like the rest of these drama channels they just kicked him out of the clique.

Nick and no one else should take any advice from Peter Monn. And his book is trash
If it ain’t about me let’s kiki :love2:

GossipGworl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GossipGworl »

Nick's got a cease & desist. He just spilled the tea on his insta stories.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

Here.For.It

Notice of breach of an agreement and a cease and desist all wrapped up in a neat little bow. And what does the dumbass do. Compound his problem by ranting on insta and publicly setting fire to it. :rofl:

He is trying to play the 'I said what I said and I was done' and 'I was only responding' cards when anyone with half a brain cell can see he took her comments, which were not even aimed at him personally.... and we all know what it means when you see yourself in what someone says even if it's not about you....then launched an attack because he's a bored drama whoring narc. You picked the wrong one Snideass.

And now you breached the cease and desist. I can't breathe. :rofl: :rofl:

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Nick today:

Nick in a future video after Rich dumps him or vice versa:

I didn’t like how Rich stayed friends with someone awful like Theresa. I also didn’t like ___ , ____ and ____ [insert dumb shit Rich has done/said in the blanks]

Sure Nick, it doesn’t bother you. Just like people’s videos and tweets about you don’t bother you but you constantly call them out on twitter so your stans can run to your defense. You’ve said before that anyone that associates with someone like HFTT is trash because you think Sam is a trash person. So what does that say about someone who remains friends with Theresa??

Rich has a history of self serving behavior and Rich gains more from being friends with Theresa. You need Rich, not the other way around. She liked comments about your sobriety, makes legal threats, yet we are suppose to believe you aren’t one bit bothered? Sure.

Other than the video where Rich trashed Lushious, Rich never publicly comes to the defense of his pals unless he can look good out of it. Any round of drama that surrounds any of Rich’s friends from AliTruthSleuth saying Nick is transphobic to the Houston debacle which Petty Paige got the most shit for, to Dustin and Nick going after Ashlye, where was Rich? Hiding, that’s where. All of these fools have taken turns riding hard for Rich PUBLICLY but Rich is always no where to be found.

Nick is so desperate for the clout and connections Rich has that he can’t see Rich doesn’t give a shit about any of them. Rich is only loyal to himself and Jeffree Star 😂

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Rich Lux remained friends with John Kuckian after Kuckian made videos about Peter Monn being a paedophile (Kuckian made up fake text messages and emails to try and prove his point) - so it doesn't surprise me that Rich would remain friends with Theresa. I'm from the UK and have no idea who this Theresa woman is.......
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

So where is you good friend now Nick to defend you?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Stumpf
Informer
Informer

Post by Stumpf »

Nick changed the video title from “Theresa Roemer is fake and we are no longer friends” to “bye peeps”

I swear these drama channels are desperate to go viral just like the beauty gurus. Trying to play off Tati’s video, why? Just like when Dustin made his videos about Peter Monn a few years ago- he used almost the exact same title as Gabriel Zamora’s video about MannyMua. They only do these videos on their “friends” because they want attention and praise.

News flash.. the praise Tati and Gabriel got didn't last long. Both Nick and Dustin are repeat offenders when it comes to exposing their “friends”

Until they turn on each other (or Paige or maybe even Rich) people won’t start calling them out for the snakes they are. Some of these smaller drama channels are desperate to get included in the clique that they don’t call out the BS.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

What do you do when you’re bleeding subs daily and your views are tanking? Ditch your channel -

Looks like the trash is taking itself out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

what the hell he was thinking showing this to his viewers?? DISGUSTING

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

DP the picture didn't attach the first time.

GG isn't working properly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I couldn't login in my profile and i had so many things to say (especially during karmageddon) that I have forgotten by now but he seriously has a lot of issues he needs to fix. Broken people broke other people and i think he should be in therapy before he makes any relationships.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Luscious was right when he said that Nick is a sheep. Remember Theresa Romer? Rich was friends with her and not Nick but Nick was the one who made a video calling her out while Rich was silent.Now Nick does the same to Luscious. Rich works behind the scenes and Nick is sheep.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

So who got a recording of that patreon podcast episode?

Thex415
Debater
Debater

Post by Thex415 »

Any got a gist of what was said in the podcast? Especially about Lushious ? I am curious to know.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I don't think anybody pays to actually listen to Nick. Anyways i cannot believe that Nick falls into traps so easily and hasn't understood yet that Rich uses him.The $$$ must be very good.

NakedAndLaughing
Talker
Talker

Post by NakedAndLaughing »

I downloaded the half part that ThisBishCrazy uploaded, if you want it I guess I could email it to you

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

Happy_one wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:42 pm
I don't like this video by Nick and It's not true because Sebastian confirmed it. Sebastian corrected himself and came back and said that the voice memo by Jeffree Star isn't true.
As much as I don't like Nick, he has a point here. Sebastian not only put it in a video, but he emphasized it... a lot. Sebastian did the exact same thing J* did, which was further a narrative, except Sebastian had no direct proof, zero, zilch, nada, which, in my opinion, makes it one hundred times worse. Finally, he put forward that note in his video for clout. And let's be honest, the damage is done. Proof? We are talking about it, right now...

Now back to Snake Snider...

Return to “Celebrity”