Christi-ttie Swalding

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
aigcim
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Christi-ttie Swalding

Post by aigcim »

she really pulled a "I'm not like other girls"on her if story today HAHAHHA okay you're soooooo different, boob job, botox, tanned...

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by faketanskanks »

All My friends are Boys....... Im not like most girls!!
Lol All your friends are boys because they want to F*ck you coz you look like a Blow up sex doll

busybunnie33
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by busybunnie33 »

what do you think she eats in a day to be so underweight? it seems like she has a decent relationship with food and eats high calorie raw treats so idk how she is so small

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

busybunnie33 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:56 pm
what do you think she eats in a day to be so underweight? it seems like she has a decent relationship with food and eats high calorie raw treats so idk how she is so small
Skinny genes ....

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

busybunnie33 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:56 pm
She makes high calorie raw treats. Sure she probably does eat them too but it's about total calories in vs total calories out over a period of time.

On the whole she's probably not eating quite enough to put on more mass

aigcim
Learner
Learner

Post by aigcim »

no such thing as skinny genes. she eats shit all calories, that's just it.

busybunnie33
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by busybunnie33 »

I guess I’m confused how she consistently eats in deficit without counting calories

zrin85
Talker
Talker

Post by zrin85 »

busybunnie33 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:02 pm
I guess I’m confused how she consistently eats in deficit without counting calories
She's been through a history of eating disorders (and obviously still) so no doubt she knows exactly how many calories she is putting in her body without having to actually keep track in an app or so. There's no skinny genes, either she doesn't consume enough calories or she has digestion issues and does not absorb well.

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

looks like her and Loverboy her closet gay manager have broken up..... Photos on her Instagram of him just deleted......... He is on tv ads for Love Island australia...
All for show? Boyfriend for hire?

aigcim
Learner
Learner

Post by aigcim »

faketanskanks wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 am
looks like her and Loverboy her closet gay manager have broken up..... Photos on her Instagram of him just deleted......... He is on tv ads for Love Island australia...
kind of off topic, but how can your self esteem be that low that youd apply to be on a show like that :rofl:

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

aigcim wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:43 pm
faketanskanks wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:15 am
kind of off topic, but how can your self esteem be that low that youd apply to be on a show like that :rofl:
Why apply for that show when you are in a relationship....... Or was the Instagram relationship a showmance also

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

definitely odd. Wasn't it that last year the dude from the winning couple turned out to have been in a relationship the whole time and was just in it for any fame and money that came his way? maybe it's that..

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

Maurice did seem like a Male Gigalo. Instagram relationship then Love island..... Signs he is hired to be in relationships?

Hellogirl17
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellogirl17 »

Saw this and checked to see if her and Tiffany are still following each other... they’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Loz+2
Talker
Talker

Post by Loz+2 »

Hellogirl17 wrote:Saw this and checked to see if her and Tiffany are still following each other... they’re not Image
That sucks. I always liked Tiff. She seems so down to earth and funny. Christie is just like all the other influencers who get a bit of a following and suddenly start acting like they’re God’s Gift, spouting all this shit about the importance of being selfish and looking after your own self. Shut up. Start being selfless and realise you are no better than anybody else!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aigcim
Learner
Learner

Post by aigcim »

Hellogirl17 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:44 am
Saw this and checked to see if her and Tiffany are still following each other... they’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️
wowwwwww passive aggressive as fuck. maybe tiff confronted her about her exploiting young girls by selling expensive & potentially dangerous "gut resets" & flaunting her clearly unhealthy body as "gOaLz"

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

aigcim wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:16 pm
Hellogirl17 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:44 am
wowwwwww passive aggressive as fuck. maybe tiff confronted her about her exploiting young girls by selling expensive & potentially dangerous "gut resets" & flaunting her clearly unhealthy body as "gOaLz"
The new Cronulla/Shire friends are a big down grade from tiff. Bunch of roided out juiceheads........ How about that con man junkie that keeps appearring in her stories

macro friendly
Informer
Informer

Post by macro friendly »

I feel like she's kind of going off the rails or at least slowly going backwards maybe in her ED recovery, but isn't focused on it because 'OMG guyz balance!'. In one of her vlogs (or IG stories, I can't remember) last week, her housemates were literally using a hammer on her food and broke one of her bowls and they all just laughed it off. Maybe I'm too anal but that would just not be okay for me.
I definitely think she's split from Maurice, but that's not surprising as I think she would be super hard work as a partner. Her way or the highway.
She posted a gym selfie the other day and you can just tell it was facetuned to the nth degree as she literally posts body videos on her stories daily and looks nothing like that.

macro friendly
Informer
Informer

Post by macro friendly »

Sorry to double post but I just saw her full actual boob on her IG story and I feel a bit victimised lol

Hmmm_really
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmmm_really »

Yep, tit was completely on show. Put it away. Have respect for your body and the people around you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “A-M”