Christi-ttie Swalding

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Loz+2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christi-ttie Swalding

Post by Loz+2 »

aigcim wrote:i have A LOT to say lol.

in regards to the plastic surgery- i mean weird but you do you whatever.

i dont like to comment on peoples weight but come on, the fact she needs multiple coffees a day proves she isnt getting enough from her SEVERELY restricted diet & she looks very similar to how she was during her ED, with a tad more muscle. im almost sure she doesnt have a period too.

as someone with 'IBS' (turned out to be SIBO & now symptom free thanks to a QUALIFIED doctor- not an influencer 'reset' & BS powders) i understand how debilitating it is, which is why im SO MAD at this stupid reset & powders shes (probably) making big $$$$ on. in curing my SIBO/IBS, my Dr taught me how fucking individualised our microbiome is & the idea of a 'one size fits all' approach is dangerous. she 100% is causing more harm then good & profiting off it. if people are feeling good, then its only because shes literally telling them to eat a severely restricted diet plan & it will not get better until underlying issues are addressed. shes a 22 year old girl- WITH NO DEGREE.

for more info on WHY this is so fucked up, why shes not 'healing' & why she's going to hurt hundreds of impressionable women: https://plantproof.com/ex-vegans-their- ... lsiewiscz/

what shes doing is disgusting & i hope theres some sort of ramification but i have a feeling shes going to get away with it.
Oh that awesome podcast. Their hypothetical influencer sounded so much like Christie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mostlypotato
Learner
Learner

Post by mostlypotato »

Her hair is actually looking so scraggly and thin lately.

Also she is boozing pretty hard for somebody with IBS. How convenient that organic wine "agrees" with her stomach but normal portion sizes of vegetables (i.e. greater than 4 spears of asparagus) is too much fibre and triggers a flair. She is so disordered and I do not understand how nobody in her family has stepped in yet. She looks and acts like she is ill. And, I do not get this trend now of deleting any negative comments on photos and blocking those people.

PS thanks for starting this thread. I used to really like her and thought she was funny until the decline back into her ED began (I guess around when she stopped being vegan?)

Loz+2
Talker
Talker

Post by Loz+2 »

mostlypotato wrote:Her hair is actually looking so scraggly and thin lately.

Also she is boozing pretty hard for somebody with IBS. How convenient that organic wine "agrees" with her stomach but normal portion sizes of vegetables (i.e. greater than 4 spears of asparagus) is too much fibre and triggers a flair. She is so disordered and I do not understand how nobody in her family has stepped in yet. She looks and acts like she is ill. And, I do not get this trend now of deleting any negative comments on photos and blocking those people.

PS thanks for starting this thread. I used to really like her and thought she was funny until the decline back into her ED began (I guess around when she stopped being vegan?)
I thought the same thing about her going pretty hard on the booze. I’m all for living your best life and the notion of “you do you”, but for someone with such debilitating IBS, I would have thought that a toxic substance like alcohol would be much more triggering than fruit and vegetables?

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

I meant to post on the weekend but would not upload.... Did anyone spot Kurt (Sarah's Day boyfriend/baby daddy) in Christie instagram story? Kurt and Christie were at the same event (Samsung phone???) I found like worlds colliding because Christie is a rip off of (old skool) Sarahs Day, but now because of Christie returning to anorexia her body is entirely skin n bone n shredded muscle (and her rididulous bolt on implants) now its like Sezzy is a wannabe Christie........ Sezzy aspires for a Christie Swaddling type body but will never look that way due to genetics.... Anyways just my two cents that i noticed the worlds colliding, wouldn't it be funny if Sezzy and Christie herself meet...Because Christie got her start on youtube copycatting Sarahs Day to the extreme..... Now is trying to live the Bondi/Cronulla life with the staying in Bondi all the weekends (to bone her manager guy)...

Post by Guest »

faketanskanks wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:36 am
I meant to post on the weekend but would not upload.... Did anyone spot Kurt (Sarah's Day boyfriend/baby daddy) in Christie instagram story? Kurt and Christie were at the same event (Samsung phone???) I found like worlds colliding because Christie is a rip off of (old skool) Sarahs Day, but now because of Christie returning to anorexia her body is entirely skin n bone n shredded muscle (and her rididulous bolt on implants) now its like Sezzy is a wannabe Christie........ Sezzy aspires for a Christie Swaddling type body but will never look that way due to genetics.... Anyways just my two cents that i noticed the worlds colliding, wouldn't it be funny if Sezzy and Christie herself meet...Because Christie got her start on youtube copycatting Sarahs Day to the extreme..... Now is trying to live the Bondi/Cronulla life with the staying in Bondi all the weekends (to bone her manager guy)...
That is a very clever and interesting observation! I have never thought it about it this way. Christie started as a friendless loser and now she has a lot of friends while Sarah started with friends and lost them. I see...

mostlypotato
Learner
Learner

Post by mostlypotato »

faketanskanks wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:36 am
Yes!!! I spotted that too. Christie and Kurt were like... hanging out in the same room with Christie's friend. Wondered how happy Sarah would have been about that.

bon03
Informer
Informer

Post by bon03 »

I was about to say that Christie would probably be fan-girling over Kurt, because she did base her whole aesthetic off Sarah's Day (and still gets comments regarding their editing/content similarities). But at the same time, it is not like Kurt is attractive and Christie probably thinks she is way cooler now that she has more than her one friend and 'drinks' and 'models'.

Do you think her new passion for fashion is because she has seen other influencers have such success with that direction? I mean with clothing launches/brand collabs, trips/events, and people like Em Davies who Christie seems to engage with a lot on IG - I feel like she is her new point of 'inspo' (aka mirroring). I think because she has not grown being a Health channel, and obviously cops daily criticism because she is relapsing, she wants to shift her focus and hopefully the probing questions about how the hell she could be considered healthy

guruanne86
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by guruanne86 »

Exactly! Plus in one of her videos she states that the whole reason she met all of these new 'friends' in Bondi is because she was staying in their Airbnb while having implant surgery... So I'm sure she perceives her implants as a life changing addition (s) , one that opened her mundane existence up to these new opportunities 🙄

Loz+2
Talker
Talker

Post by Loz+2 »

Did anyone see her latest insta story where she filmed some poor guys letter on his car? She showed his name, work address and mobile number! Is she really that thick?!?! Hopefully the guy doesn’t have a bunch of Swadling followers pranking him :(

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

Swaddling doesnt care about privacy at all. She is going to get a nasty suprise sooner or later as its more then easy to find her house address as she shows too much of her local hangs...

etherealheaux
Learner
Learner

Post by etherealheaux »

aigcim wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:16 pm
i have A LOT to say lol.

in regards to the plastic surgery- i mean weird but you do you whatever.

i dont like to comment on peoples weight but come on, the fact she needs multiple coffees a day proves she isnt getting enough from her SEVERELY restricted diet & she looks very similar to how she was during her ED, with a tad more muscle. im almost sure she doesnt have a period too.

as someone with 'IBS' (turned out to be SIBO & now symptom free thanks to a QUALIFIED doctor- not an influencer 'reset' & BS powders) i understand how debilitating it is, which is why im SO MAD at this stupid reset & powders shes (probably) making big $$$$ on. in curing my SIBO/IBS, my Dr taught me how fucking individualised our microbiome is & the idea of a 'one size fits all' approach is dangerous. she 100% is causing more harm then good & profiting off it. if people are feeling good, then its only because shes literally telling them to eat a severely restricted diet plan & it will not get better until underlying issues are addressed. shes a 22 year old girl- WITH NO DEGREE.

for more info on WHY this is so fucked up, why shes not 'healing' & why she's going to hurt hundreds of impressionable women: https://plantproof.com/ex-vegans-their- ... lsiewiscz/

what shes doing is disgusting & i hope theres some sort of ramification but i have a feeling shes going to get away with it.
I have severe IBS, and I hate how she's making it look like some mild inconvenience to justify her discorded eating. She's taking advantage of people with poor health who feel desperate enough to try anything. And every doctor/dietitian/etc I've been to has stressed that IBS and the triggers are different for each person.

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

Christie's new manager/f**** boi is pretty handsome.... What does he see in a bag of bones bimbo as herself??? PCheck his insta.... He seems to be a wannabe influencer - influencer manager so Christie is maybe fits his "trophy wife" lifestyle

spaghettistrap
Learner
Learner

Post by spaghettistrap »

faketanskanks wrote:Christie's new manager/f**** boi is pretty handsome.... What does he see in a bag of bones bimbo as herself??? PCheck his insta.... He seems to be a wannabe influencer - influencer manager so Christie is maybe fits his "trophy wife" lifestyle
Just had a look at his insta, he looks different in every picture? I don't find his face particularly attractive. And his bio Image "misfit", give me a break.

winnie_gv
Stalker
Stalker

Post by winnie_gv »

I asked her where was her jacket from and she answered “Byron” like wtf that’s the vaguest answer I’ve ever gotten, what am I supposed to do with that info
Thanks for nothing

Hellogirl17
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellogirl17 »

winnie_gv wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:36 pm
I asked her where was her jacket from and she answered “Byron” like wtf that’s the vaguest answer I’ve ever gotten, what am I supposed to do with that info
Thanks for nothing

Omg stop it. Sarah’s Day did the EXACT same thing to someone that commented on her post the other day asking where her nursing chair is from. It was mentioned on her thread the other day. She wants to be her sooooo bad lol

faketanskanks
Debater
Debater

Post by faketanskanks »

Spells Abs as "Abbs" in her post on Abdominal excetcises

Abs, christie

It's three letters

mostlypotato
Learner
Learner

Post by mostlypotato »

Pulls her bolt-ons up to show her « abs » 🤣🤣🤣 there is hardly any muscle there for being so skinny, which means she’s really wasting away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

busybunnie33
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by busybunnie33 »

Did anyone notice in her latest vlog she slammed berry flavoured drinks in the morning (aka Sarah’s Day Body Bloom)?

Hellogirl17
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellogirl17 »

Omg she’s moving to Cronulla. Never been more convinced of her obsession to be Sarah.

aigcim
Learner
Learner

Post by aigcim »

do you rekkon something happened between her and tiffany?

Return to “A-M”