Hypermorphosis Hoax aka Avidbeggar (Metamorphosis Rox / Aviddiva)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
cathobri92
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hypermorphosis Hoax aka Avidbeggar (Metamorphosis Rox / Aviddiva)

Post by cathobri92 »

Skull-n-Glow wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:43 am
cathobri92 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:28 pm
Kazerella wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:06 pm
Where are her eyes? :o
I believe she can't see without her glasses bc she did not see that make up. Its really bad amateur drag make up without the lashes or some weird inverted tribute to Rich Lux. I wonder were the patreons treated to the tutorial. Did you see she outted Koderants as "the mole"...
She outed her "friend "? :o
Why I'm not surprised? She goes thru friends like she spend money
Watch Nosy distance herself now that she is camp Nick. Rox is on self-destruct but wanting to launch her new business, Nosy is going down the sponsored content road, Faith is using her daughter for attention, Jen is controlling everyone with affiliate codes...

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Kazerella wrote:
It looks like Papa Smurf jizzed on her eyelids.

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

:rofl:
OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:43 pm
Kazerella wrote:

I hope she does another look like this when she does her next "fashion critique perspective from a 55 year old with a fine arts degree" video. The stringy bangs are a look though.

Skull-n-Glow
Learner
Learner

Post by Skull-n-Glow »

cathobri92 wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:52 pm
OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:43 pm
Kazerella wrote:

I hope she does another look like this when she does her next "fashion critique perspective from a 55 year old with a fine arts degree" video. The stringy bangs are a look though.
What degree in arts? I would like to know where she got it. The school ows her money, she sucks coordinating colors🤢
Come with me if you want to live :rofl:

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

Offtopic: Can anyone see Kerrys donation on that GFM? I can see why the new channel Tea Trigger has targetted her, she really has become the typical youtuber. Sponsored videos, attention seeking, virtue signalling...

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

225lbs and she is now afraid she may become anorexic. Again. Again?

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

She has an Associates, a Bachelors and 12 credits towards a Masters. I have no idea what an Associates is but where I come from a Bachelors (Degree) takes 3 years - she did it in one year?

Skull-n-Glow
Learner
Learner

Post by Skull-n-Glow »

cathobri92 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:14 pm
225lbs and she is now afraid she may become anorexic. Again. Again?
Didn't she say it was bulimia? Lies as she breaths. A lot ans heavy :rofl:

Skull-n-Glow
Learner
Learner

Post by Skull-n-Glow »

Sorry for double post
Last edited by Skull-n-Glow on Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skull-n-Glow
Learner
Learner

Post by Skull-n-Glow »

Btw she's triggered that teatrigger called her illiterate :rofl: fat cow doesn't know what to do with herself. Always getting in arguments then crying to ger sympathy🙄also beem using what happened in porto rico to get more people to feel bad for her. Scammer! She don't live there and she said her family lives in the north part of the island. Why didnt she dissapear along with her scammed money?😒
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

Crippled with back pain and yet she is able to turn her torso and lean back to retrieve papers from her bed.

Post by Guest »

I tried to tolerate her content but it’s an uphill climb with no Everest summit reward. Every few videos she proclaims she is making big changes to her entire content and will delete prior videos & will rebrand as she heads in a new direction, only to put out exactly more of the same with no discernible changes.

Also it seems like she can’t have a single video or live-stream where she doesn’t whip around, despite having a bad back, neck, spleen & epiglottis, to suddenly yell at her sleeping dog. A dog who was minding his own, dreaming away in rem sleep, only to have this twat scare the living hell out of him & then she wonders why he has health issues. Yelling at a dog who is running away or getting into something dangerous ok, but 2 yell loudly at a sleeping dog seems borderline abusive and is probably why the dog has seizures. I remember her saying once something like she always yells because she is Puerto Rican. Like she knows what every single Puerto Rican does and acts like. It’s a small island, but it ain’t that damn small.

She also went off on some Aussie guy and claimed he doxxed her when she had her last name listed on her Instagram account which was directly linked from her You Tube banner socials, like it was right there for everyone to see if they clicked on her social links. So because she was too inept to notice her own mistake, she sure played the doxxing victim card for a long time. She sure never mentions that part about her having the socials linked for all to see, she just wants people to think she was cyberstalked and she feared for her life. Sure Jan.

Last I watched her she YET AGAIN claiming she was leaving twitter and never posting again and then the very next day is waking up from her 4th nap of the day to post something to twitter.

As far as her begging for coint, she sure claims to never have an moola to pay the electric bill but somehow found a way to buy 2 new palettes at Ulta, take her 14th vacation in 3 months and buy more useless crap that piles up on the dresser, the bedroom floor & the bed itself. She also whines about not being able to get a job cuz IBS & her mystery diseases, but thinks she can run other peoples social media accounts. Umm, remember her leaving her last name on her twitter for all to see and she wants people to trust her with their information? Um yeah no sis.

Jan’s Reviews say the writing on the wall about Rox, but yet Nosy Hausfrau still sits next to Rox on the bus. As smart as Nosy seems to be then why the hell she doesn’t call Rox out for some of her weird opinions or misunformation is beyond me. I can’t wait until the day Nosy apologies to Jan’s Reviews for blocking her when Jan was right all along about Rox and her ebegging.

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

limabeansonoatmeal wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:14 pm
I tried to tolerate her content but it’s an uphill climb with no Everest summit reward. Every few videos she proclaims she is making big changes to her entire content and will delete prior videos & will rebrand as she heads in a new direction, only to put out exactly more of the same with no discernible changes.

Also it seems like she can’t have a single video or live-stream where she doesn’t whip around, despite having a bad back, neck, spleen & epiglottis, to suddenly yell at her sleeping dog. A dog who was minding his own, dreaming away in rem sleep, only to have this twat scare the living hell out of him & then she wonders why he has health issues. Yelling at a dog who is running away or getting into something dangerous ok, but 2 yell loudly at a sleeping dog seems borderline abusive and is probably why the dog has seizures. I remember her saying once something like she always yells because she is Puerto Rican. Like she knows what every single Puerto Rican does and acts like. It’s a small island, but it ain’t that damn small.

She also went off on some Aussie guy and claimed he doxxed her when she had her last name listed on her Instagram account which was directly linked from her You Tube banner socials, like it was right there for everyone to see if they clicked on her social links. So because she was too inept to notice her own mistake, she sure played the doxxing victim card for a long time. She sure never mentions that part about her having the socials linked for all to see, she just wants people to think she was cyberstalked and she feared for her life. Sure Jan.

Last I watched her she YET AGAIN claiming she was leaving twitter and never posting again and then the very next day is waking up from her 4th nap of the day to post something to twitter.

As far as her begging for coint, she sure claims to never have an moola to pay the electric bill but somehow found a way to buy 2 new palettes at Ulta, take her 14th vacation in 3 months and buy more useless crap that piles up on the dresser, the bedroom floor & the bed itself. She also whines about not being able to get a job cuz IBS & her mystery diseases, but thinks she can run other peoples social media accounts. Umm, remember her leaving her last name on her twitter for all to see and she wants people to trust her with their information? Um yeah no sis.

Jan’s Reviews say the writing on the wall about Rox, but yet Nosy Hausfrau still sits next to Rox on the bus. As smart as Nosy seems to be then why the hell she doesn’t call Rox out for some of her weird opinions or misunformation is beyond me. I can’t wait until the day Nosy apologies to Jan’s Reviews for blocking her when Jan was right all along about Rox and her ebegging.
If I didn't know better I would have thought I wrote this!

Re her managing peoples social media accounts - can she start a live without an issue linking it to Twitter? In Nosys deleted live she told a story about being part of a FB group and she friend requested someone she thought was a friend and was rejected. Didn't Rox have a similar story in her live as the other party? I wonder if the DMs rant was a veiled threat. I seem to recall she did release DMs? I think Nosy is scared of her tbh.

I've seen that link and her rant about having two surnames is fooling no one. Both are easily found. We have to take her word for the doxxing and whatever else she claims happened to her.

She bought those palettes for the channel...foR thE cHanneL, she IS an influencer I'll have you know. Did you not see her take on the 90's heroin chic? Roxs trend for 2020 is pink eye chic.

Is it Jan she is referring to when she says "she keeps making videos about me"? I'd like to see them.

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

🤦🏽‍♀️ She irks my soul. Where does she GET these thoughts from? And who is the “we” she speaks of?

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

Kazerella wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:37 pm

🤦🏽‍♀️ She irks my soul. Where does she GET these thoughts from? And who is the “we” she speaks of?
Said the woman who uses Nick Snider speak, a man half her age. I pity her husband if she ever loses this outlet. I understood none of that Twitter "rant" but then again I'm not a fantasist. Rox Quixote.

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

Roxie did a looooong chain of Tweets about talking her "friend" off the ledge. People assumed her friend was Nosy. Has it occured to her yet that no one believes she has a real life friend.

Kazerella
Debater
Debater

Post by Kazerella »

cathobri92 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:35 am
Roxie did a looooong chain of Tweets about talking her "friend" off the ledge. People assumed her friend was Nosy. Has it occured to her yet that no one believes she has a real life friend.
Sounds more like her tweet was self promotion about her stupid drama channel. Also, (and if I’m out of line here, I apologize) - if I knew someone was suicidal and I stopped hearing from them, I would call the authorities and not be talking with “Twitter trolls”. GTFO the internet Rax. You are truly loosing it.

cathobri92
Learner
Learner

Post by cathobri92 »

Sure her friend will be delighted to have her time of need used like this.

Post by Guest »

I don't follow her on twitter as her posts are usually talking a lot and often about Puerto Rico or her Mom. Nothing wrong with either, but neither are of interest to me, and judging by the low engagement she gets on those posts, neither are of interest to others as well. Every time she starts talking about PR, it reminds me of the new guy at a job who is always talking about how they did it at his old job like: well at my old job, we would do this, this and this. Like ok, but if that old job was so great, why yo ass here at the new job??? Same situation with Rox.

Post by Guest »

Kazerella wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:11 pm
cathobri92 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:35 am
Sounds more like her tweet was self promotion about her stupid drama channel. Also, (and if I’m out of line here, I apologize) - if I knew someone was suicidal and I stopped hearing from them, I would call the authorities and not be talking with “Twitter trolls”. GTFO the internet Rax. You are truly loosing it.

I can't tell if her channel is a drama channel or a commentary channel or some weird version of The Rewired Soul. She's always saying she's about positivity and only having good stuff on her timelines but yet she inserts her opinion on topics that aren't usually positive. She wants to be in on all the latest, but in the same breath doesn't want to be in on all the latest. Ya can't have it both ways sis. If you going to hang out in the overly dramatic beauty community & sit with the drama channels, then you aren't going to get rainbows and motivational meme's on your timeline. It's gonna be a hot stinking pile. If she can't keep up with it, then stop trying to keep up. People get tired of carrying her uphill every time she lags behind. Maybe sis needs to start a hoarders discussion channel or a yo corazón Puerto Rico channel instead.

Return to “A-M”