Stephanie Harlowe

Stephanie Harlowe

Post by Guest »

Requests received! (and agreed with lol)

Meat Loaf Fan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Harlowe

Post by Meat Loaf Fan »

Thank you! I discovered her about a month ago through her 2-part Madeleine McCann video and had very mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I liked how more informative it was than some other videos I had seen on the case, but on the other hand, her saying things like "I would do this and I would never do that" got kinda annoying and I personally find her voice a bit annoying as well.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Thanks and subscribed!

I kinda liked her before, but i didn't like how she always mixed her own opinion into everything.

Also i hated how she in the Black Dahlia-Video said repeatedly Elziabeth Short didn't deserve what happened to her because she wasn't a whore and didn't put out. So it would be totally ok to kill her if she had sex? It weirded me out.

And then, of course, there was the twitter meltdown about this website, which promted me to kick her out of my youtube recommendations. Every time she gets constructive critic she eats a salted lemon rolled in center shock. It's... not attractive.

RazzleDazzle46
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RazzleDazzle46 »

I just watched bits and pieces of her very first video she posted when she was still trying to be just a beauty and lifestyle vlogger. It's a 40 minute video titled "Things I Don't Apologize For and Why It's Ok to be Basic". Honestly, the writing was on the wall. At one point she says "I don't want to offend anyone, I want to engage and talk, and have conversations. So don't just say Oh she's a bitch, she's ignorant, or write me off. Really just talk to me about it. Educate me, give me your knowledge and your side of the situation and how you view what's going on. That's going to help me adjust my perspective of the situation". And you can totally see the Stephanie we see now in that video. She also tries to pitch the whole "I'm not like the other vloggers out there........... I'm real............ my teeth aren't perfect, and you don't have to be perfect either to be into makeup" angle.

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

Once she started growing it all just went to her head. It's also very annoying to always hear how much work goes into this and how difficult this all is to do with kids.

Then don't do it.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

I love how in one of her two parts Manson video she said that she would feel absolutely terrible if she goes to Cancun for her sister's wedding and leave people without parts 3 and 4. I was curious to see if she had already left for Mexico since it has been over a week since part 2. I looked at her twitter and she's there in Cancun on vacation. Will she receive any backlash or will she come back with a sob story about how she was SOOOO overwhelmed and bitch about haters putting too much pressure on a "MOTHER OF THREE"? I'll admit I thought the Manson videos were better than her other current ones but she screwed up by repeating over and over how she would be absolutely gutted and feel like a terrible person to just have fun in Mexico knowing she didn't upload the rest. She probably never even recorded part 3. Will people start holding her accountable? I doubt it.

Post by Guest »

inexhaustible wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:34 pm
I love how in one of her two parts Manson video she said that she would feel absolutely terrible if she goes to Cancun for her sister's wedding and leave people without parts 3 and 4. I was curious to see if she had already left for Mexico since it has been over a week since part 2. I looked at her twitter and she's there in Cancun on vacation. Will she receive any backlash or will she come back with a sob story about how she was SOOOO overwhelmed and bitch about haters putting too much pressure on a "MOTHER OF THREE"? I'll admit I thought the Manson videos were better than her other current ones but she screwed up by repeating over and over how she would be absolutely gutted and feel like a terrible person to just have fun in Mexico knowing she didn't upload the rest. She probably never even recorded part 3. Will people start holding her accountable? I doubt it.
Yeah, there's mothers who work "normal" jobs, have a yt channel, AND STILL don't complain about it as much as she does. It's not really that hard to make a barely edited video on whatever true crime docu-series she's watching at the moment.

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

Tea_sis wrote:
inexhaustible wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:34 pm
Yeah, there's mothers who work "normal" jobs, have a yt channel, AND STILL don't complain about it as much as she does. It's not really that hard to make a barely edited video on whatever true crime docu-series she's watching at the moment.
Yesss! This shit aggravates me so much. All you're doing is watching movies, reading cliffs notes and checking out reddit for information. Girl, it is not that hard to sit in front of a camera and just talk. What the hell are you actually editing that it takes like 10+ hours?!

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Post by alexachungslegs »

Yaaay, finally an own thread for this insufferable, egocentric individual. I just read some of her tweets and laughed so loudly when she claimed she is "writing the equivalent of a senior thesis every 5 days". Like, girl, seriously? What kind of education do you have when you compare bad research and pointless rambling about yourself to a senior thesis?!! 🤣 She is just so full of herself and it gets apparently worse!

boopbeepbopp
Talker
Talker

Post by boopbeepbopp »

Anyone see that she made a community post saying she woke up at like 4 am to film part 3 of the Manson videos? Such lazy dedication to your channel you couldn't even get started before you went on vacation.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Her new video, she is saying that her memory card got lost and her Manson video was on there...LOL!!!!! This seems to happen to her a lot eh? Why did she take her memory card out in the first place if she only used the same memory card for pictures of her sister's wedding AND her videos for her channel... Sis can't keep her lies straight. Just admit you never recorded it because you didn't feel like it. She is not genuine at all and can't even come up with a good lie. She could've said she used one memory card for videos and one for pictures and while switching them out in the process, one got lost because that could happen..but no, same memory card the whole time. Gurl, BYE.

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

She is such an Einstein LMFAO! Just imagine how hard that must be for our little genius- writing a senior thesis AND """"re-filming"""".

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Have you guys seen that she uploaded a 1 hour (!!!) vlog- and as it seems she'll do so every month now? What the heck? Why does she assume that she is that interesting as a person? Well, she is not. She should rather stick to writing her senior theses every other day 🤪 . She's getting really insufferable.

RoseTea3
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseTea3 »

alexachungslegs wrote:Have you guys seen that she uploaded a 1 hour (!!!) vlog- and as it seems she'll do so every month now? What the heck? Why does she assume that she is that interesting as a person? Well, she is not. She should rather stick to writing her senior theses every other day Image . She's getting really insufferable.
I saw this, I was like wtf one hour?? Didn't even click on it. And her newest chris watts and R kelly video is so boring aswell, she's just rambling most of the time. Like please get to the point already.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

tea16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tea16 »

I was trying to figure out which part of the Midwest she was from based on her accent but apparently she’s in NY. I don’t like the intro on some videos with music and her making coffee. It’s just dumb. She seems like she thinks she’s super cool (but isn’t) and she’s salty about being a suburban mom instead of a famous singer or something.

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

RoseTea3 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:39 am
saw this, I was like wtf one hour?? Didn't even click on it. And her newest chris watts and R kelly video is so boring aswell, she's just rambling most of the time. Like please get to the point already.

100% ! I am just not interested in her attempt to fish for another target audience (whatever that would be). And yes- her rambling about how much she worked out and whatnot....yaaaawwwnnn. It could have been a 5 min video if she were cutting out all the crap she is talking about in between.
Months ago I thought her crime videos weren't that bag (even though I never warmed up to her as a person) but now it is just too much.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Her vlog...YIKES. She really needs to stick to true crime. But her subscribers are "loving it" and kissing her ass more than usual, saying she's a role model and soo incredible. I fucking hate brown nosers. She really comes off as "I'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom". She also definitely thinks she has an incredible singing voice and deserves recognition. I don't think it's that impressive. She also has a mean look to her. If I saw her out in public I would avoid because she just has that cold, uninviting face. I also can't believe she will have 5 or 6 parts of the Manson video. She has been covering it for over a month now and I'm surprised people aren't losing interest from waiting a week for another part. She is just dragging it out. I really can't stand this psycho.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

alexachungslegs wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:22 pm
RoseTea3 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 8:39 am
saw this, I was like wtf one hour?? Didn't even click on it. And her newest chris watts and R kelly video is so boring aswell, she's just rambling most of the time. Like please get to the point already.

100% ! I am just not interested in her attempt to fish for another target audience (whatever that would be). And yes- her rambling about how much she worked out and whatnot....yaaaawwwnnn. It could have been a 5 min video if she were cutting out all the crap she is talking about in between.
Months ago I thought her crime videos weren't that bag (even though I never warmed up to her as a person) but now it is just too much.
Agreed. Her West Memphis Three videos were really good and I don't know what happened after that but she just became insufferable. The real her came out. If you scroll through her twitter, she posts screenshots of so called hate comments with the person's real name not blurred out and the same 10 stans try to one up one another to see who could be the best ass kisser. This could be a problem in the future as her followers seem crazy enough to go and harass someone over a comment that she didn't like and ran to twitter to cry about. For acting like such a tough girl, she sure has some thin skin.

Jugheadawife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jugheadawife »

You know as someone who had a child at 17 or 18 she really is fucking judgy of peoples sex lifes when it’s not harmful to others
Also on another note she kinda fetishizes true crime and murder sometimes

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

Jugheadawife wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 8:36 am
You know as someone who had a child at 17 or 18 she really is fucking judgy of peoples sex lifes when it’s not harmful to others
Also on another note she kinda fetishizes true crime and murder sometimes
Did something happen? Who is she being judgy about? I remember when she covered the Black Dahlia and literally said she didn't deserve to get murdered because she wasn't "a loose woman". Stephanie Harlowe is trash. And yes she does fetishize murder and jokes about murdering her husband.

Return to “N-Z”