Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont

badgal69
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont

Post by badgal69 »

she screeches like a honky over kid shit. im glad she didnt procreate OR DID SHE?!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

badgal69 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:43 pm
she screeches like a honky over kid shit. im glad she didnt procreate OR DID SHE?!
Nope no kids. I shudder to think if they ever even had a sex life. :?

She's FREAKING out over her $20 "Blessed" box. Bunch of stuff she will promptly lose in that pigsty.
Tommy looks real thrilled. Not sure why he even has to be there for her to squak over every single item.

It's so annoying how she closes her eyes and reaches in to the box - and then yells at Tommy for showing her the card with the items and "ruining the suprise". jesus lady, grow the fuck up.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Here we go again...This time on the Life Styles of the Delusional Spendthrifts...We find Cynthia opening another box of overpriced crap from Elf cosmetics that will be lost into the Abyss of filth. ..I think she was spoiled by her mom and Tommy because it was easier just to let her have her way then deal with her explosive meltdowns. This however created an overgrown toddler with little common sense or ability to deal with reality............She refuses to accept the Tommy is very ill and should not be pushed to exhaustion for her selfish needs. I think most people with common sense would save all that disposable income instead of throwing it away on crap..I do have to say that Tommy is also a bit to blame as what he spends on scratch offs monthly is obsene and is probably almost equal to their monthly rent . Shout out to Pam Talks on YouTube!! She has the best Cynthia video recaps!! Pam Talks it like it is.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

littlegarose wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:17 am
badgal69 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:43 pm
Nope no kids. I shudder to think if they ever even had a sex life. :?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: MY BAD SIS!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Sally78 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:16 pm
Here we go again...This time on the Life Styles of the Delusional Spendthrifts...We find Cynthia opening another box of overpriced crap from Elf cosmetics that will be lost into the Abyss of filth. ..I think she was spoiled by her mom and Tommy because it was easier just to let her have her way then deal with her explosive meltdowns. This however created an overgrown toddler with little common sense or ability to deal with reality............She refuses to accept the Tommy is very ill and should not be pushed to exhaustion for her selfish needs. I think most people with common sense would save all that disposable income instead of throwing it away on crap..I do have to say that Tommy is also a bit to blame as what he spends on scratch offs monthly is obsene and is probably almost equal to their monthly rent . Shout out to Pam Talks on YouTube!! She has the best Cynthia video recaps!! Pam Talks it like it is.
OMG who is this Pam Talks?? I must watch her videos!! THANK YOU!! :D

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Tommy has cancer of the esophagus😪Please send good thoughts his way if you follow their channel.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

Sally78 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:22 pm
Tommy has cancer of the esophagus😪Please send good thoughts his way if you follow their channel.
really sad :| i hope he recovers

xgjhfjhkljk
Debater
Debater

Post by xgjhfjhkljk »

i think it's disgusting how she just uploaded a video with a clip of her crying and basically saying how if tommy doesn't go through treatment or dies it's "god" wanting her to be alone. then of course she talks about her jaw hurting from all her constant crying and how she doesn't feel like it's right to upload videos of her sulking when she's not the one going through the battle but yet she does anyway. why? so people send her free stuff in the mail like they're already doing from the comments she's approved. and then in the next clip when they're waiting for the bus in the sun she says she blames tommy for forgetting to remind her they needed sun hats .... i get it's a running joke between them but in his state and given the fact that idk, HE HAS CANCER, it's less of a joke and more distasteful to keep saying things like that when he has a ton of other things on his mind.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

I agree. I do hope Tommy recovers, but I’m pretty worried considering he’s already lost so much weight. Also, given his age. I mean if he’s going to be going into chemotherapy and radiation treatment already under weight and frail and elderly, these treatments are really going to kick his ass. But I do hope for the best and I do hope that he can recover completely. I also hope that he can fucking retire! But Cynthia systematically delete any comments where people have said that Tommy should be retired. She has snapped back at people saying “then we wouldn’t have insurance”. Fuck you bitch, he’s old enough for Medicare.

It also pisses me off in the announcement video that she had those goddamn patches on her jaws and said “I cried for 10 hours straight and my TMJ is killing me”. I’m sure her histrionics are not helping Tommy or his stress levels right now. Can you imagine having her as a wife and your only support structure and she’s having a nervous break down? She’s definitely not helping the situation. I understand being sad and crying, but something about it just rubs me the fucking wrong way. Because I feel like Tommy can’t even feel sorry for himself because that will put her into fits of her hysterics and crying. He should be able to take some selfish time and have a pity party, But instead he has to hide his emotions and stress from Cynthia because she can’t handle it. It really gets under my skin. I’m anxious to see how she handles this and what she shows us on camera because you know she’s going to show us everything despite what she says.

I was also irritated by that God wants me to be alone comment. Bitch please. And why don’t they reach out to Tammy’s nephew during this time and maybe he can drive them or give them a hand with grocery shopping. But something Pam alluded to in one of her videos was that the nephew and his wife are pissed at Cynthia because she complained that they took her to the wrong Walmart or something. Not sure if that’s true or not, but it might be time to reach out in mend that bridge. I think Cynthia is too stubborn and she thinks she’s always right to ever apologize to anyone.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

showing victorias secret panties 1 day after crying over her husbands cancer treatment. yikes

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Cynthia needs back pats, guys! In her new video, she brags that "I moved the bedroom around, BY MYSELF".
After everything she says, Tommy is like "yeah, isn't my Cynthia wonderful".

Gag me with a fucking spoon.

She sits on her ass all day, and comes to youtube for the head pats about how "wonderful" she is and how much she "takes care of Tommy".
Since she blocks every dissenter in her comments section, it's chock full of people blowing smoke up her ass.

Tommy should retire and focus on his health. She always snaps at people in the comments that "we won't have insurance" if Tommy quits. He's 73 years old! More than old enough to get Medicare. He works for HER fucking insurance, so she can keep getting her Percocet. Maybe she should get her own damn job and get her own damn insurance. I don't think this woman worked a day in her life.

If she and Tommy got married when she was 22, she went straight from being covered under mommy's insurance to being covered under Tommy's. She grinds my gears.

You just wait. This whole cancer journey of Tommy's will end up being all about her and how she's such a saint.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Call me cynical. I feel like her "food diary" today was a subtle beg for people to send her food again.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Yes!! Well she will have to learn how to budget her money for the first time in her life..She needs to stop the endless spending on useless crap.She should have plenty of money for food and necessities then.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

tommy enables her behavior

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

The same goes for the daily scratchcards!! I guess she feels if he wastes money on those she can feed her addiction to boxes,makeup,bags and the most insane of all the dollar tree purchases..blows 80 bucks at a time there not on useful cleaning products but junk that just gets tossed on the mountains of other junk....my god😒

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Just.... wow.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

What a carb loaded shit diet!! She doesn't even count all the calories...What made me angry is she claims she can't stand at the stove so poor Tommy isn't going to have a home cooked meal. It's all about Cynthia!! It is very obvious that she was more than hinting for her fans to send her food.And boo hoo ,Betty was taking her shopping where the meals were a bit higher prices..She could easily get an uber to take her to Wal-Mart where the lean cuisines are a bit cheaper. I hope people comment about her begging when she thinks nothing of blowing money on the monthly boxes....👺

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Sally78 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:35 am
What a carb loaded shit diet!! She doesn't even count all the calories...What made me angry is she claims she can't stand at the stove so poor Tommy isn't going to have a home cooked meal. It's all about Cynthia!! It is very obvious that she was more than hinting for her fans to send her food.And boo hoo ,Betty was taking her shopping where the meals were a bit higher prices..She could easily get an uber to take her to Wal-Mart where the lean cuisines are a bit cheaper. I hope people comment about her begging when she thinks nothing of blowing money on the monthly boxes....👺
If they do, they will be summarily blocked.
This woman eats like utter crap. "Diet", my ass.

xgjhfjhkljk
Debater
Debater

Post by xgjhfjhkljk »

stage 3 cancer that could possibly be stage 4 .... :| cynthia needs that reality check asap.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Cynthia has removed all of her videos opening fan mail and gift packages..Also gone are most of all her monthly box's and Macy's/Lancome Bonus hauls..Hmmm It seems she doesn't want it known that she has the money to splurge and waste. Me thinks this is due to her applying for assistance and free services. She removed her address as well.

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”