Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont

Post by littlegarose »

Has anyone watched this channel?
I stumbled across one of her "what I eat in a day videos". Atrocious.

I watched a more recent video.
She ate a bunch of White Castle and cake. LOL

Guess the "diet" didn't stick.

Most of her vids seem to be her complaining about her knee pain, that her doctor won't give her Percocet.

It also seems like she has two cats which are (apparently) not allowed in her apartment. And feeds about 30 outdoor cats daily.

Her house is a pigsty, she has tin foil on her windows.
Trainwreck I can't look away from LOL

Seems to get a lot of stuff gifted to her from her "amazon wish list".
Has a major shopping addiction for beauty items. And Macy's.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Cynthia & Thomas Beaumont

Post by littlegarose »

This vid shows the inside of their apartment:

I asked if she could do a vid on how her and her hubby met. She responded "never gonna happen".
ETA: I've been blocked. Sensitive much? Jeez.

Rubyred79
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rubyred79 »

I watch them sometimes. I feel sooo bad for her husband. She's always so loud and mean to him. I mean maybe he doesn't get offended and that's how they interact but she grates on the nerves.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

I agree. Dear lord this woman is LOUD!! I don't know how he handles her constant screeching. Poor guy :(

Check out this video @ around 2:50.. . yikes.

And am I the only one who cringes at the "fan mail" titles. She always says her "fans" and not viewers or subscribers. Drives me batty.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

someone over on the mrsthedoll thread told me about these 2 honkies. my goodness its a mess i cannot look away
i think their age gap is pretty scary. grooming perhaps?

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

IKR?? I can't look away either! LOL.

She's starting her crazy diet again. She showed herself getting on the scale - she's 300lbs.

Her 800-calorie a day diet consists of a lean cuisine, two blow pops, a bag of microwave popcorn, and a can of tuna. Oh and let's not forget her morning coffee. She puts 8 packets of splenda in her mug and creamer. Also her ever-present 2 cans of Diet Sunkist a day.

She posts "What I eat in a day" vids. Pure gold :tu:

God. her insides must be rotting.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Someone was kind to send her an "amazon fresh" prime package of diet foods.

She managed to be an ungrateful bitch thru the entire video.

Rubyred79
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rubyred79 »

Yeah she's basically had this attitude like "send us free stuff but make sure it's not at such and such time"! Oh and she bitches about the calories Lol She needs to say thank you and keep it moving.

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

that age gap is creepy and sus as fuck

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Agreed. Esp because she REFUSES to discuss how they met. Maybe he started out as her MOTHER'S BF?

In older videos when her mom was alive, she often had some guy, Enrico, wheeling her around in her wheelchair. Cynthia was mysterious about who he was as well. "A friend".

He now comes to C&Ts to cut Tommy's hair, and do household repairs. Also to bring groceries from the curb when Cynthia can get a ride to the grocery.

It's all very weird and hush-hush. The fact that she's so secretive about it makes it even weirder.

Between the fact that she keeps the cat's litterbox in the kitchen, always burning candles, and her home is a sty, I wouldn't want to set foot in there.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

badgal69
Informer
Informer

Post by badgal69 »

littlegarose wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 6:59 am
Agreed. Esp because she REFUSES to discuss how they met. Maybe he started out as her MOTHER'S BF?

In older videos when her mom was alive, she often had some guy, Enrico, wheeling her around in her wheelchair. Cynthia was mysterious about who he was as well. "A friend".

He now comes to C&Ts to cut Tommy's hair, and do household repairs. Also to bring groceries from the curb when Cynthia can get a ride to the grocery.

It's all very weird and hush-hush. The fact that she's so secretive about it makes it even weirder.

Between the fact that she keeps the cat's litterbox in the kitchen, always burning candles, and her home is a sty, I wouldn't want to set foot in there.
i smell grooming here. i think tommy got her while she was really really young and her mom allowed that ish. typical jersey trash

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

I think Tommy lived in their old apt and knew Cynthia when she was a teenager.I can't imagine why Mary didn't intervene when she knew her daughter was going with a guy old enough to be her father..

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Odd that Tommy didn't drive...Or perhaps he has a few DUI's and that put an end to that.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Well, Cynthia has said she was bullied in HS, that she was overweight all of her life and that she was nearly 400lbs at one point.
I don't know that she ever held a job. She always says that she's "disabled". So maybe Mary was just happy she found someone. Who knows.

Neither of them drive or have ever driven, from what I can see. But who knows. I know people have asked her about it in the past, I've seen the comments, but I think she blocks them once they ask about it.

They live in her mom's old apartment now. After she died, they moved in. I think they were a floor above her but in the same building before that. I don't think Cynthia has ever lived in any other building. She said she went to the grade school where Tom is a janitor. Not sure if she finished HS.

They are one curious couple.

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

She is in for a rude awakening once Tommy has to retire as they spend a great deal of money on useless crap and scratch offs...He puts up with her buying crap to justify his gambling problem. When she puts on the poor act and says taxi's are too expensive or they couldn't afford a car i just roll my eyes as they gave away Mary's car and what is spent a day on scratch offs alone would cover several taxi trips to the local acme supermarket....I like Tommy but can see why he wasn't married in his younger years if he was drinking and gambling he was not going to attract a girl looking for a home and family life..I'm glad she is trying to lose weight again as that whole mukbang kick she was on would eventually cause serious health problems.....I hope they find an answer today for Tommy's throat condition.

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Agree 100%. That and her stupid subscription boxes.

Also her "gift with purchase" purchases. It's like she doesn't realize the shit isn't FREE if you are spending $50-$70 for that "free" bag/lipstick/whatever.
She loses half the shit she buys in her own damn one bedroom apartment. I can't even imagine what that place is like.
They said they have a whole closet stuffed full of clothes that they can't even access!

Also all the food she buys for those feral cats, squirrels, and birds.

I don't know what the hell her plan is for when Tommy passes away or if he has a stroke or other debilitating illness. Especially since he has the crappiest diet I've ever seen for someone his age - that and the smoking! Also if Betty were to pass away. Who would drive her to get her precious Sunkist?

Sally78
Informer
Informer

Post by Sally78 »

Yes,don't get me started on those spend an extra 80 bucks to get shit she doesn't even use...That is insane!! She can't grasp the concept that nothing is free.And when she says the free products are worth x amount of dollars that they are talking retail price which is marked up 100%. It truly is a hoarding addiction. Everything is taken to excess even food...Who the hell needs to buy 10 white castle burgers and fries at one sitting.I couldn't believe the way she was able to eat one after the other and yet would claim she only likes the one hundred calorie snack packs of junk food...It isn't 100 calories when you inhale several at a time...😳

heebum
Learner
Learner

Post by heebum »

This bitch is crazy!!!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

Oh. My. God. I never saw that Delmonte video.
The CRINGE. Holy shit!

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”