Eve Cornwell

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
N88459
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Eve Cornwell

Post by N88459 »

She's on Instagram complaining about the fact that she isn't able to go on the trip to NYC she booked - what on earth did she expect when she booked a holiday when the world is in the middle of a virus pandemic???

adriannagladwin
Learner
Learner

Post by adriannagladwin »

N88459 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:55 pm
She's on Instagram complaining about the fact that she isn't able to go on the trip to NYC she booked - what on earth did she expect when she booked a holiday when the world is in the middle of a virus pandemic???
When did she book it? (I remember her talking about it but can't remember when it started) Because if it was back in January, then I really can't blame her (I booked a trip early January before it was really a huge deal) but if it was recent... girl... we gotta work on your logical thinking skills.

N88459
Talker
Talker

Post by N88459 »

adriannagladwin wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:31 pm
N88459 wrote:
When did she book it? (I remember her talking about it but can't remember when it started) Because if it was back in January, then I really can't blame her (I booked a trip early January before it was really a huge deal) but if it was recent... girl... we gotta work on your logical thinking skills.
She posted about it on March 11th, 4 days ago

From the sounds of things it sounds as if she booked it fairly spur of the moment

adriannagladwin
Learner
Learner

N88459 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:50 pm
adriannagladwin wrote:
N88459 wrote:

From the sounds of things it sounds as if she booked it fairly spur of the moment
That's so dumb. Even if countries/states weren't going on lockdown/promoting self-isolation, why would you WANT to travel during a pandemic??

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

N88459 wrote:
adriannagladwin wrote:
N88459 wrote:

Yeah she booked it last week when flight prices dropped.

N88459
Talker
Talker

Post by N88459 »

adriannagladwin wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:59 pm
N88459 wrote:
adriannagladwin wrote:
N88459 wrote:

That's so dumb. Even if countries/states weren't going on lockdown/promoting self-isolation, why would you WANT to travel during a pandemic??
Because it helps her to maintain the QuiRkY brand she has going on - let's just brush over the fact that she's a lawyer and should probably be a little more sensible and level headed

hannz16
Debater
Debater

Post by hannz16 »

She said her training contract is over? So what is she going to be doing now? I don’t remember

Post by Guest »

hannz16 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:38 pm
She said her training contract is over? So what is she going to be doing now? I don’t remember
where did she say that? don't training contracts tend to lead to permanent full time roles

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

hannz16 wrote:
Yeah so I think that means she moves onto her proper contract of employment with them now. Like her probation period is over.

gossipghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipghost »

dietgossip wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:48 pm
hannz16 wrote:
Yeah so I think that means she moves onto her proper contract of employment with them now. Like her probation period is over.
Her training consists of 4 6-month placements, so she isn't done yet and has only moved to another department.

gossipghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipghost »

She addressed her dumb idea of going to New York in her new video
I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something so cringey about her in this... idk

dietgossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dietgossip »

gossipghost wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:27 am
She addressed her dumb idea of going to New York in her new video
I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something so cringey about her in this... idk
She's making it out to be way more dramatic than it is- "24 hours to evacuate"? No, she was told she was allowed to pick up her computer. That's it.

adriannagladwin
Learner
Learner

What the hell was the bit about washing her hair at the gym when she clearly has a shower at her house?? Am I missing something here?

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer »

The ‘quirky’ thing is getting OTT and it’s annoying when it takes her 10 mins to say one sentence (ok slight exaggeration....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipghost »

adriannagladwin wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:09 am
What the hell was the bit about washing her hair at the gym when she clearly has a shower at her house?? Am I missing something here?
apparently her apartment doesn't have hot water and heating? do they not pay their bills??

SilentSue
Learner
Learner

Post by SilentSue »

Her weird bug-eyes freak me the hell out.

le_mourin
Learner
Learner

Post by le_mourin »

gossipghost wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:26 am
adriannagladwin wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:09 am
apparently her apartment doesn't have hot water and heating? do they not pay their bills??
That's so much effort when you could just have a cold shower? Also her ombre looks so unprofessional (and overall she presents herself like a mess). I would seriously expect more as a client/employer.

gossipghost
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gossipghost »

How does she earn money through Youtube? She uses a lot of copyrighted songs and I don't remember seeing an ad running before her video for a while?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

She literally took her DESK and desk chair to her parents house...that is so ridiculous and over the top....wtf :roll:

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

(sorry for the double post) But I just saw this Instagram from last month...

Did she seriously judge a moot court at LSE with her stomach/belly button out?! I don't care if it was a casual event (which idk if it even was a casual event...probably not) that is still SO unprofessional. I can't even...what is wrong with her?! This is a law event and she's basically representing her firm and her "professional" self...if I was her boss, I'd be pissed.

Return to “A-M”