Lucille MacIver

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
binlova
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lucille MacIver

Post by binlova »

defending her boyfriend by saying when he was a teen he dated women in their thirties.

wow he clearly has so many issues, I am sorry but how is her sister so mature... she doesn't seem it

LaurenS932
Talker
Talker

Post by LaurenS932 »

That Q&A though 😂 She didn't read a lot of the comments properly, like no one said she was on benefits, it was just speculation.

sophielouiseok
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by sophielouiseok »

I’m sorry but I had to chuckle at her sister saying ‘friendships turn bitchy’ whilst making some pretty catty comments throughout the video, maybe you’re the one turning them bitchy?

At the end of the day, Lucille can eat however she wants, but ultimately she’s setting herself up for trouble once her metabolism slows, eat healthy & regular now and you’ll find it easier once you’re older.
But clearly neither of them can accept criticism or advice, the whole my way or the highway mentality won’t get them far in the real world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaurenS932
Talker
Talker

Post by LaurenS932 »

I don't believe that their mum just stumbled across this site either

Stnhill1202
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stnhill1202 »

I'm so saddened at how everyone in the family is failing Laura. She's 17 damn years old, she is so young and has been seeing a 28 year old since she was 16. No self respecting 28 y/o should be okay with dating such a young person.

I'm in my early 20s and the idea of having a relationship with a 16 y/o is revolting. That's a child for ffs.

I hate how she was so stubborn and sarcastic in the video, she's so convinced that she's a mature lady while in fact she's falling prey to a common trap. And nobody is doing anything about it. If he's appeared in Lucille's vlogs with the family, he's spent time with everyone. And no one has objected to it.

If he met her in the workplace, and started dating her from when she was legal (AOC in Scotland is 16), it feels very predatory and planned.

I do hope she realises what's happened one day, and I wish this girl all the strength and support in the world to leave that man.

Caddy01
Talker
Talker

Post by Caddy01 »

Stnhill1202 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:08 pm
I'm so saddened at how everyone in the family is failing Laura. She's 17 damn years old, she is so young and has been seeing a 28 year old since she was 16. No self respecting 28 y/o should be okay with dating such a young person.

I'm in my early 20s and the idea of having a relationship with a 16 y/o is revolting. That's a child for ffs.

I hate how she was so stubborn and sarcastic in the video, she's so convinced that she's a mature lady while in fact she's falling prey to a common trap. And nobody is doing anything about it. If he's appeared in Lucille's vlogs with the family, he's spent time with everyone. And no one has objected to it.

If he met her in the workplace, and started dating her from when she was legal (AOC in Scotland is 16), it feels very predatory and planned.

I do hope she realises what's happened one day, and I wish this girl all the strength and support in the world to leave that man.
I totally agree, it doesn't matter how 'mature' she is she is a child. Why is no one protecting her? It's like grooming 101

Prinnywoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Prinnywoo »

There also seemed to be something strange about his previous relationship with his child’s mum. She is only around 20 now so he also got with her when she was a teen. I remember Laura posted a go fund me to raise £200 for her boyfriend to get access to his daughter. The comments were all very negative and her child’s mum found it, it was eventually reported and criticised so much that Laura removed it. Laura had posted a story implying that all the wrongdoings in the relationship were the mums fault and her boyfriend had done nothing wrong, but it just came across as a naive teenager buying the lies her boyfriend was telling her.

LaurenS932
Talker
Talker

Post by LaurenS932 »

That's probably exactly what it was. I mean, I'm no expert but if I was the dad and the mum wasn't letting me see the kid I would fight all the way. And if a court of law doesn't allow you access there has to be something iffy there

macro friendly
Informer
Informer

Post by macro friendly »

I know it's old news but I just cannot get over how poor her diet is. On her latest 'what I eat' video she literally eat a microwaveable hamburger and fries for lunch. Maybe it's because I live in the world of avocado toast and acai bowls but I didn't think that people actually ate like this! To me it's almost anti-self care to eat this way!

Prinnywoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Prinnywoo »

I’m glad she has a job again, I think her sitting around all day just driving to Tesco and taxi-ing her family around was probably doing her no favours in improving her confidence and helping her anxiety. It also made her vlogs so dull, every video felt like Groundhog Day. Did she ever mention getting any kind of therapy or help during this mental health break? I don’t remember her saying anything so I hope she doesn’t end up leaving this job due to her anxiety again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stnhill1202
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stnhill1202 »

I do wish she'd stop involving her kid brother Daniel in her videos. One of her recent vlogs was titled "Bowling With My Brother" and he wasn't in the video at all. Apparently he didn't want to be filmed. That's cool, alright request. But she filmed her playing by herself and it was just weird. It was very obvious that he wasn't being filmed, so a lot of comments were just rude to Daniel going " oh he's so weird, oh he's going through a phase".

Just, respect his privacy. This kid is trying to avoid being filmed and discussed by her lovely viewers. ImageImageImage

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

eating fast food for 24 hours, so the exact same things she usually eats anyway except someone else microwaved it.

probably more nutrition in that day than her usual eating

Crumpets4life
Learner
Learner

Post by Crumpets4life »

What is her obsession with calling her little niece 'BONKERRRS' ? Lmao.

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

anyone see the exciting news that her sister is pregnant, 17 to a 26 year old who already has 2 kids who he never sees to two different mums,

have to say i kinda saw it coming

strawbu
Stalker
Stalker

Post by strawbu »

Just seen the news about Laura being pregnant. She will be a single mum who is 17 and works in retail, how is she going to be able to afford a child?? It’s a hell of a lot of work. I feel sorry for her as the ex bf is definitely a predator and it turns my stomach at the amount of teen girls he’s knocked up and then left.

Caddy01
Talker
Talker

Post by Caddy01 »

Laura is so young, I hope she will be okay. I really hope she knows what shes getting herself in for, she seems very naive. He's a vile predator, but we knew that.

Disappointed that her parents let this happen tbh, it was pretty inevitable. I hope one day she can look back and see how let down she was. I hope she protects her child from darren too. I know he had trouble getting contact with his daughter, I can't imagine why!

Return to “A-M”