MoneyGrabGab

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MoneyGrabGab

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Well she's happy about it now because she has her own personal atm walking around with her buying her whatever she wants.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by robomojo »

I don't think I've heard anything positive from her about Japan. It's too hot in the summer, there's no vegetarian options, people stare at her because she's non-Japanese, they use cash for everything.

But she seems happy to be back as long as there's a rich boyfriend with her. She said she talked Jack into going for 3 extra days so she could show him around. She's already talking about going back in June.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

If he stays longer he won't have to worry about the livestream, because it probably won't be happening. He'll want to rest after coming home if she's not clinging to him and he'll want to do stuff to unwind when she finally does leave. I wonder why she wants to go back in June, did she see a sign for something she wants coming out then?

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:46 am
If he stays longer he won't have to worry about the livestream, because it probably won't be happening. He'll want to rest after coming home if she's not clinging to him and he'll want to do stuff to unwind when she finally does leave. I wonder why she wants to go back in June, did she see a sign for something she wants coming out then?
I can already imagine him complaining during the stream about how he's tired from all his traveling. She mentioned having Jack meet her tattoo artist in June so probably trying to get him to pay for her new tattoo.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Doesn't this chick have ANY money of her own?! Oh wait I forgot she can just tell people to give her their money, wait sorry I meant to say "politely ask for donations that she neeeeeeeds". Aren't her parents still giving her money and paying her bills or did they stop?

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

robomojo wrote:I don't think I've heard anything positive from her about Japan. It's too hot in the summer, there's no vegetarian options, people stare at her because she's non-Japanese, they use cash for everything.

But she seems happy to be back as long as there's a rich boyfriend with her. She said she talked Jack into going for 3 extra days so she could show him around. She's already talking about going back in June.
What no vegetarian options? Marzia shared so many restaurants and other stuff where they had imitation meat when they were in Japan... And there are also veggies and fruits and cheese....

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

robomojo wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:36 am
I don't think I've heard anything positive from her about Japan. It's too hot in the summer, there's no vegetarian options, people stare at her because she's non-Japanese, they use cash for everything.

She didn't like people staring at her because she was "tall and foreign".

And RED is right. There are vegan options available in Japan because Marzia almost always shares about what she and Felix eat on her Insta.

And if she convinced Sean to stay an extra 3 days then he's not strictly there for business the entire time and she's a shitty friend. Some of her friends in Japan have been wanting to see her and she's told them that "they'll be too busy this visit and won't have time" basically. How can you not spare one day to visit those you consider to be your "friends" and haven't seen in how long and see how they are? Evelien is a bitch I don't care. Because she's "got Sean all to herself until Monday!" She's so selfish and ignorant.
Chainsawbunny wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:12 am
Doesn't this chick have ANY money of her own?! Oh wait I forgot she can just tell people to give her their money, wait sorry I meant to say "politely ask for donations that she neeeeeeeds". Aren't her parents still giving her money and paying her bills or did they stop?
I'm not sure about her parents giving her money, but I'm really starting to doubt that she's helped them out with money while residing with them.

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

EchoingSilence wrote:
robomojo wrote: I don't think I've heard anything positive from her about Japan. It's too hot in the summer, there's no vegetarian options, people stare at her because she's non-Japanese, they use cash for everything.

She didn't like people staring at her because she was "tall and foreign".

And RED is right. There are vegan options available in Japan because Marzia almost always shares about what she and Felix eat on her Insta.

And if she convinced Sean to stay an extra 3 days then he's not strictly there for business the entire time and she's a shitty friend. Some of her friends in Japan have been wanting to see her and she's told them that "they'll be too busy this visit and won't have time" basically. How can you not spare one day to visit those you consider to be your "friends" and haven't seen in how long and see how they are? Evelien is a bitch I don't care. Because she's "got Sean all to herself until Monday!" She's so selfish and ignorant.
Chainsawbunny wrote: Doesn't this chick have ANY money of her own?! Oh wait I forgot she can just tell people to give her their money, wait sorry I meant to say "politely ask for donations that she neeeeeeeds". Aren't her parents still giving her money and paying her bills or did they stop?
I'm not sure about her parents giving her money, but I'm really starting to doubt that she's helped them out with money while residing with them.
When she said there were no vegetarian options I went totally angry cus what she said was an utter bullshit and how can you live there for really long but never find the options u look for? I tried not to be a complete asshole but it is obvious she just had excuses.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I don't understand why she keeps saying that there were no veggie options in Japan. I follow this girl on YT who is vegan and she finds restaurants that offer vegan options everytime she goes out to eat.

She seems like the type of friend who only hangs out with you if it benefits her.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

She should be honest and say she’s not a vegetarian. Either that or she’s too lazy to actually look around.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

I have no idea what she's talking about. All I know is that she likes to complain way too much.

Also, I'm guessing she could've gotten this without meat but maybe they threatened her and said she had to get it with meat. It's tough being vegetarian.

Post by Guest »

robomojo wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:02 pm
I have no idea what she's talking about. All I know is that she likes to complain way too much.

Also, I'm guessing she could've gotten this without meat but maybe they threatened her and said she had to get it with meat. It's tough being vegetarian.
Look guys she actually knows where it's gonna go! Into her "gut gut". Does she not know proper English like an adult? :roll:

Meat Loaf Fan
Learner
Learner

Post by Meat Loaf Fan »

EchoingSilence wrote:
robomojo wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:02 pm

Look guys she actually knows where it's gonna go! Into her "gut gut". Does she not know proper English like an adult? :roll:
Maybe she learned English from watching Teletubbies :lol:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

I bet she is loving that she can brag about being in Japan without having to pay for anything on the trip. Her human bank account will cover the cost for anything she wants. :roll:

And of course Seán would be the first comment you see in this IG photo.
:cuted:

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:52 am
I bet she is loving that she can brag about being in Japan without having to pay for anything on the trip. Her human bank account will cover the cost for anything she wants. :roll:

Did she really post this to show off a really basic looking tee? Am I missing something?

Post by Guest »

robomojo wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:52 am

Did she really post this to show off a really basic looking tee? Am I missing something?
Thinspo pose ugh ::roll::

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

FallOut89 wrote:
robomojo wrote: Did she really post this to show off a really basic looking tee? Am I missing something?

Oh yeah, didn't think of that. Pretty sad.

Lizbiz
Learner
Learner

Post by Lizbiz »

Meat Loaf Fan wrote:
EchoingSilence wrote: Look guys she actually knows where it's gonna go! Into her "gut gut". Does she not know proper English like an adult? :roll:
Maybe she learned English from watching Teletubbies :lol:
I thought she was saying something in Dutch, since 'gut' in German means 'good' and they're pretty similar languages. But knowing her, this context makes more sense since she tries to sound all cutesy online ('breffest' anyone???)

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

FallOut89 wrote:
robomojo wrote: Did she really post this to show off a really basic looking tee? Am I missing something?

And here I thought the thinsperation and "dieting to look good" shit was done, and for fuck sake gab how fucking old are you that you think speaking like a toddler on social media is cute?

Post by Guest »

You know this chick's goal is to be a living bobble head and Sean's uwu girlfriend

Return to “A-M”