GirlGamerGab

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!

Re: GirlGamerGab

Post by Guest »

Taiyou must be fuming right now because of this chick.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chainsawbunny »

MaxCrackfield wrote:Taiyou must be fuming right now because of this chick.

He ex husband right, does anyone know how he's holding up with all of this bullshit? Is he a good guy we should feel bad for or is he a dirtbag? (I honestly don't know)

Meat Loaf Fan
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Meat Loaf Fan »

Chainsawbunny wrote:

He ex husband right, does anyone know how he's holding up with all of this bullshit? Is he a good guy we should feel bad for or is he a dirtbag? (I honestly don't know)
I don't really know anything about him, but looking at his YouTube page, he hasn't uploaded since Sept 17 (2 days after his last video with Gab) and that same day, he made this tweet:

Don't know if that had anything to do with the divorce or not, but there's not all that much on his Twitter since then.

Post by Guest »

Chainsawbunny wrote:

The last thing I heard was that he got the female cat quiet and he lives an hour away from gab. I feel so bad for him :( he was nothing but good to her and he seemed supportive in the videos I've seen of them.

Post by Guest »

Oh god there's a pic of gab kissing Sean in the jacksepticeye thread

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

FallOut89 wrote: Oh god there's a pic of gab kissing Sean in the jacksepticeye thread Image

When he breaks up with her he’ll delete it like he did with all the photos of him and Wiishu. It will be like it never existed. Mark my words. ;)
:cuted:

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
AppleSauce00delete wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:06 pm
Here is the video when he talked about her:

Meh lol he looked like he was stating facts, not like really excited, I dunno.
He said couple of months ago?? Or maybe I can't hear properly lol.
He said, “it was actually a couple of months ago when we started talking to each other properly.”

But she was also staying at his house every other week? Something’s off with all this.
Rewatching the stream again and seeing this part and he said Arin and Suzy were non stop talking about Gab on the Ready Player Three tour in Europe (it wasn’t his own tour). Wiishu was with them on that tour... They were trying to hook up Jack with Gab right in front of Wiishu! Now THAT is messed up, I don’t know how Wiishu felt when her so called best friend Suzy was sweet talking Jack about another woman. That is just disgusting behaviour, no wonder he cheated (or so he denies) on her with Gab (whether it was physically or emotionally or both).

Their relationship is based on betrayal and lies nothing about this rebound relationship is “cute.”
:cuted:

gimmethattea
Learner
Learner

Post by gimmethattea »

_20190330_052223.JPG
Jack's comment. Yuck
They both seem like they are trying to hard to be all loved up and it all feels a bit fake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:26 pm

That was so awkward. There’s obviously no story to tell, let alone a romantic one. The only thing there is to say is that Suzy and Arin kept trying to make it happen and they eventually started talking a few months after tweeting. Not that he’s obliged to in any way, but he doesn’t even bother saying anything nice about her or even using her name. The fans are so annoying with their awws and screaming when he’s not even saying anything remarkable.
Arin and Suzy (and Gab) have been plotting for Jack to be with Gab since they wouldn’t shut up about her while on Jack’s tour last year while he was still with Wiishu. How fucked up is that? Starting to think there was actual cheating involved, anything could have happened within those three months while he was in LA.

Gab says they’ve been dating since October, he says it’s a couple months ago. Something about this is not right it’s like no one is sticking to the same story. Kinda like there’s five different stories of how Mark and Amy met.
So as a creeper who kind of stalked both of their socials for awhile because I thought they were dating after their breakups, I'll just give my perspective of why I think they started dating in October.

In October Jack was touring in the Netherlands and UTI Evelien tweeted about how she was going to both shows. I think there was an off day before the Amsterdam show so Jack was there for two days. During the tour, without fail, Jack or someone from the tour group would post on Instagram and Jack was always with the rest of the group. In Amsterdam, on the day off, he didn't post anything and he wasn't in any of the group pics. I assume he and UTI Eve were off doing things together. So I think that's when they started dating. Of course I have no proof of this.

Then there was a fan video of the two of them together in the Netherlands in November and they went together to her tattoo artist to get his SotC tattoo. On Jan. 2 she was streaming from his place. I'm not sure what his concept of "couple months" is but they've clearly been talking "properly" well before January to get to the point where they're staying at each other's places.

Their stories are suspicious because I think Jack has been trying to keep up the image that they wholesomely started dating this year. He doesn't want to let on that this relationship started very soon after dumping Wiishu and that he was possibly interested in Evelien "The cranberry juice does nothing" Gab while he was still with the Wiish. He's got to keep up that nice guy image after all.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Seeing all these photos of fans with UTIGirl and I'm bothered by how she manages to look like she's conjoined at the head with everyone. I imagine these people get a jumpscare each time they see these pics because it's just a conjoined head growing out of their face or shoulder.

Post by Guest »

Her new gamer name? UTIEVELIENE

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

robomojo wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:26 pm

That was so awkward. There’s obviously no story to tell, let alone a romantic one. The only thing there is to say is that Suzy and Arin kept trying to make it happen and they eventually started talking a few months after tweeting. Not that he’s obliged to in any way, but he doesn’t even bother saying anything nice about her or even using her name. The fans are so annoying with their awws and screaming when he’s not even saying anything remarkable.
Arin and Suzy (and Gab) have been plotting for Jack to be with Gab since they wouldn’t shut up about her while on Jack’s tour last year while he was still with Wiishu. How fucked up is that? Starting to think there was actual cheating involved, anything could have happened within those three months while he was in LA.

Gab says they’ve been dating since October, he says it’s a couple months ago. Something about this is not right it’s like no one is sticking to the same story. Kinda like there’s five different stories of how Mark and Amy met.
So as a creeper who kind of stalked both of their socials for awhile because I thought they were dating after their breakups, I'll just give my perspective of why I think they started dating in October.

In October Jack was touring in the Netherlands and UTI Evelien tweeted about how she was going to both shows. I think there was an off day before the Amsterdam show so Jack was there for two days. During the tour, without fail, Jack or someone from the tour group would post on Instagram and Jack was always with the rest of the group. In Amsterdam, on the day off, he didn't post anything and he wasn't in any of the group pics. I assume he and UTI Eve were off doing things together. So I think that's when they started dating. Of course I have no proof of this.

Then there was a fan video of the two of them together in the Netherlands in November and they went together to her tattoo artist to get his SotC tattoo. On Jan. 2 she was streaming from his place. I'm not sure what his concept of "couple months" is but they've clearly been talking "properly" well before January to get to the point where they're staying at each other's places.

Their stories are suspicious because I think Jack has been trying to keep up the image that they wholesomely started dating this year. He doesn't want to let on that this relationship started very soon after dumping Wiishu and that he was possibly interested in Evelien "The cranberry juice does nothing" Gab while he was still with the Wiish. He's got to keep up that nice guy image after all.
" EVELIEN "THE CRANBERRY JUICE DOES NOTHING" GAB" ... :rofl: I'm losing it!!! The names you guys are coming up with!! I feel so bad for laughing but damn those are funny! :rofl:

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

omg she has an o_O face too. Just like SuperMaryFace. Made worse by her bigger eye being black.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Lmao, it’s too early in the morning to see Gab kissing Seán. She looks like a drunk friend 😂

Post by Guest »

Bruh she blocked me on Instagram

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

FallOut89 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:59 am
Bruh she blocked me on Instagram Image

Oh no however shall you live now? :rofl: what have you done?

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

FallOut89 wrote:

Where you the person who commented saying she needed some likes? :rofl:

Post by Guest »

takingouttrash wrote:
FallOut89 wrote:

Where you the person who commented saying she needed some likes? :rofl:
Lol no I unfollowed her sorry ass about a week or so ago. I never commented on her pics.

NoWonder
Talker
Talker

Post by NoWonder »

FallOut89 wrote:
takingouttrash wrote: Where you the person who commented saying she needed some likes? :rofl:
Lol no I unfollowed her sorry ass about a week or so ago. I never commented on her pics.

So she blocked you for unfollowing? wow

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater

Post by vanillachapstick »

MaxCrackfield wrote:Bruh she blocked me on Instagram Image

that’s the ultimate goal tbh