Daisy Foxglove

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
bbish13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daisy Foxglove

Post by bbish13 »

I had to make a thread about this bitch because I didn't see one. UGH. So rude. Like - I was a new fan until she commented on my innocent comment.

paintingtherosesred
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Daisy Foxglove

Post by paintingtherosesred »

bbish13 wrote:I had to make a thread about this bitch because I didn't see one. UGH. So rude. Like - I was a new fan until she commented on my innocent comment.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/BODSPLy.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>BODSPLy</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
to be fair, you sure coulda asked in a different way... or googled it..

Kyratelling46
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyratelling46 »

I would be interested to see what you all think of Daisy as a person? Obviously, she's a very blunt person and that's definitely not for everyone, but I find myself agreeing with her most of the time. I admire that she says what she thinks, even if it can get her into trouble.

Also, can someone tell her her maiden name?? She has eluded to her hatred for it in the past and says that it translates to pig farmer...?

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

I go back and forth on her all the time. I'll admire her forthrightness then bristle at her utter lack of tact and self-awareness when trying to speak with authority on topics of which she has little to no understanding. She was really bad with this on Tumblr as well. She commands respect but lacks any notion of reciprocating.

flowergrrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by flowergrrrl »

this girl is dumb. she's been discussed on various gossip sites for 5-6 years. her tattoo video is so stupid and I can't believe people in the comments are blaming the tattoo artist. she didn't give the artist reference photos, she didn't tell her to stop when she put the stencil on. it's your OWN FAULT if you get a bad tattoo and you know this when the stencil goes on and you do nothing about it. what a dumbass.

bloomtilly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bloomtilly »

The constant tongue clicking and hand clapping drives me mad!

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

The internet is no better for a ten-minute video of her repeating "baaybuuuy" at animals.

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

bloomtilly wrote:The constant tongue clicking and hand clapping drives me mad!
Now I can't stop hearing the claps! There are just so many!

Maggiegrace
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Maggiegrace »

I can't with this girl. Her new video bashing others for "appropriating stripper culture" ... as if she doesn't have a literal native American headdress tattoo....

She wants soooo badly to be oppressed

bloomtilly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bloomtilly »

She's such an hypocrite, complains on twitter about being called a bitch when she constantly refers to other women as bitches in her videos.

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

Her comments on the Eurydice Dixon effect were gross. The comedian's death tapped into fears that way too many women in this country experience on a day-to-day basis, across the board. The police rep's comments about 'situational awareness' were dead wrong because we are raised from birth to have this awareness, and it doesn't make a lick of difference. Her comments mocking our empathy imply that she has enjoyed the privilege of not having to calculate risk from one moment to the next, which even in her line of work would be hard to believe.

She presents herself as such a tough nut but she's racked up years of being a shitty ally for fellow women.

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

Nah, cancel that, on second thought, she took it in her stride and gave, on the whole, a thoughtful response. I say that even after getting thoroughly roasted and I can admit that one part of my post was pretty off the mark, but that tweet was still a bad take.

The comments from the fan club below, however.

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

Back to being pissed off again. Fuck this bitch. This is what she does, pretends she can process criticism healthily but then goes on extended rants that seek to question the intelligence of the opponent by throwing up new information that no one could have possibly divined about her as if that info forms a wall of protection around anything she has to say forthwith.

When something hits too closely, she will get louder and more ranty to satisfy her need to feel intellectually and morally superior.

No wonder she hardly has any friends, only sycophants.

Tumblr and YT (and to some extent Twitter) would be the only social media platforms that'd let her be on that bullshit unchecked.

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

Finally a topic on this dill.

You know the mermaid tattoo she whinged about in a video a while back? Did you know that on the tattoo artist's instagram somebody posted the URL of daisy's video in the comment section of the photo of the mermaid tattoo saying "have you seen the video on this?" and the tattoo artist is like "no?"

If you don't like the design, don't get it tattooed! What a moron! You have plenty of time to look in the mirror and see the placement of it before they actually start tattooing it on you permanently, she could have easily put a stop to it then and there!

Rude AND stupid.

blerghhhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blerghhhhhh »

OH YEAH AND SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE THAT THE MOON LANDING HAPPENED!!!!!! Can't wait til she reads this one out in her know-it-all nasty as voice with the insane focus on the letter R sound on her channel. c'mon woman, do it

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

I’ve been watching her on and off all day for no reason.

I thought she looked vaguely familiar then realized I had watched a couple of her stripper confession videos a year or two ago.

In a way I want to like her...but I can’t.

I think she’s physically beautiful, but some of the things she says on her social irritate me.

Like saying fashion is ‘stupid’. I understand not everyone sees the beauty in avant garde clothing, but it’s really immature to write off an entire industry as ‘stupid’ to me personally.

All in all a lot of her feed is typical PC/SJW surface banter with not much thought behind it. There’s about 10,000+ other tattooed alternative women out there espousing the same beliefs and what not preaching the same thing. I’m all kind of numb to it now.

bloomtilly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bloomtilly »

Wow, keep it classy Daisy:

[tweet][/tweet]

:FU:

drunkatvogue
Informer
Informer

Post by drunkatvogue »

She's one of those people who think that liberally seasoning their statements with f-bombs means they express themselves better than the next guy and automatically win arguments.

On that tweet's subject, "people are dying left and right" is a statement as broad as the English Channel and sounds specific enough to be making a point but but really isn't. These decisions aren't just made without financial justification for that kind of expenditure and an outline for how the funds would be distributed, all without being to the detriment of vital services. Silly girl.

bloomtilly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bloomtilly »

drunkatvogue wrote:She's one of those people who think that liberally seasoning their statements with f-bombs means they express themselves better than the next guy and automatically win arguments.

On that tweet's subject, "people are dying left and right" is a statement as broad as the English Channel and sounds specific enough to be making a point but but really isn't. These decisions aren't just made without financial justification for that kind of expenditure and an outline for how the funds would be distributed, all without being to the detriment of vital services. Silly girl.
I agree with you. The investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is still open, it wouldn't have have been allocated funds if the investigator weren't following a lead and doing their job. Also, what a cruel thing to say "Give it up, she's fucking dead", no empathy, all to appear edgy.
Should we stop searching for all missing persons? Cruel and stupid.

Return to “A-M”