Post by Hellothere32 »

Spill some tea girls

Purple_octo8
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Modest Street

Post by Purple_octo8 »

Didn’t really know her until the whole rumena 101 thing happened. Then suddenly she kept coming up on Snapchat. Think she had a divorce from her ex, lost her kids and said she lived out of bin bags for a while. Moved to Birmingham was hanging around with some guy she calls boss, that suddenly ended - not sure what happened? Now she’s back in London and today was ranting about her Bradford ladies night.

Post by Guest »

She's back with her ex husband. Read it on the Pakistani influencers thread. Think they separated because he was abusive and violent I remember modest street talking about it on an insta live. This woman can't be trusted. She begs for attention and looks like a middle-aged aunty. Her personality sucks. I hate her ugly voice. How old is she?

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

on her snapchat story she said theres one woman who always has it in for her and wants her to trip so she can post bad things about her whos that woman??

Post by Guest »

How much does she charge for the ladies nights? I don't know why people pay to go to these things, she gets everything free by begging on snapchat and then charges who knows how much for people to come.

Also someone said she's in her late twenties/early 30s and had her kids really young, i was surprised because she looks at least 40

Hellothere32
Talker
Talker

Post by Hellothere32 »

She actually such a liar lol, I remember how she would badmouth her ex on snap and how he used to hurt her and everything and now she blames her exs family for poisoning him. She chats so much shit and her outfit for the ladies night was a big fat no

Post by Guest »

Her tune changed when she mentioned she did a sky dive with the “kids father.” Don’t go on social media slagging him off and then getting back together lmao.

same shit with rumena, gave it large on socials and then they ended up being friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Post by Guest »

jules4008 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:33 pm
what happened between her and rumena?
Modest street was going thru divorce and needed money to pay the lawyer and food. That Fabeha fashion or whatever it's called gave the job to Rumena cuz she had more followers. Modest street got very angry and sent her minions on Rumenas page to attack her. What rumena did to Modest Street was wrong but MS could have handled it better and more mature. It was petty and embarrassing to watch

Post by Guest »

What is Modest Street's real name? Anyone know? And what's her husband/ex-husband's insta?

Purple_octo8
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Purple_octo8 »

Used to be Aisha I think then she changed it to eniyah when whatever was going on with her husband happened. No idea what her hub / ex husband who knows? name is

Post by Guest »

Her name is eniyah rana. She changed it to aisha rahman when she got married but changed it back to her birth name after divorce

Post by Guest »

Why did she say rumena begs for freebies when she does it more

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

I thought Modest Street was a revert? Isn’t she Gujerati/Hindu?

I could have sworn she did a YouTube detailing her “journey” Islam that included how she reverted, not exactly sure but was it due to her marriage?

Post by Guest »

Teaspillers wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:01 pm
I thought Modest Street was a revert? Isn’t she Gujerati/Hindu?

I could have sworn she did a YouTube detailing her “journey” Islam that included how she reverted, not exactly sure but was it due to her marriage?
She said she didnt convert for marriage, it was for her own personal reasons. Her parents disowned her (they were hardcore hindus) and only started speakin to her again after she had her first kid

Post by Guest »

Hi everyone I’m a newbie and stumbled upon this forum by chance. My friend went to the Bradford event and she said it was so badly organised. She and her colleagues paid 30 quid each for a meal and well you can guess the rest. MS won’t reply to her emails or Insta messages for a refund. She’s blocked my friend. And today she blocked me on Insta. So I searched her on Twitter and the following came up. Btw I’m not going to tweet her. If she blocks me on there I won’t be able to see her tweets. Seems quite few ppl have a beef to settle with her.

Post by Guest »

Well not surprised. Another beg and scam artist. Hopefully those women who look up to MS learnt their lesson. These insta begs can't be trusted. They are hungry for other people's money because these begs never learned to earn their own fucking money in an honest way. They don't know the value of money. They never paid taxes. Majority of them don't even work. They want everything for FREE. Full time begs with no morals or dignity. These begs deserves to be in jail. They have been living the good life for too long on other peoples expenses. It's about time they learn some manners and respect.

Every time you think you have seen it all something worse happens.

Hellothere32
Talker
Talker

Post by Hellothere32 »

So the money to got for the event, was it for charity or was it going towards her studio/office that she doesn't need? I don't even understand why she needs an office, she hardly goes to events, hardly makes YouTube videos. So what's it for? Also who remembers boss?

Post by Guest »

Yes it would be interesting to know where the money for this even actually goes to or more importantly to WHO. Yes I remember boss! She seemed so smitten by him... I wonder what happened there. If them two were not dating then pigs fly

Post by Guest »

I cannot even watch her stories anymore, she's so cringe. That video of her singing made me want to rip my eardrums out

mangocheesecake
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mangocheesecake »

The big hoo ha she made about the divorce only for her to get back with him... how humiliating 🥴 and why get back with an ex that you were screaming at the rooftops was violent and abusive?! Even for the sake of the kids... I just can’t comprehend. It must be toxic in their household

As for her ‘ladies night’... she did address the begging for freebies issue on sc. apparently she paid her way which tbf the ticket sales would of covered the majority of expenses. It would of amounted to 20K easily if there were 600 guests

Return to “K-O”