Hadassah's Studio / Hadassah Cordoba

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Hadassah's Studio / Hadassah Cordoba

Post by Rosie34567 »

Does anyone watch her channel? She's one of the few youtube commentary channels that just tells us the straight facts, without being too inflammatory or aggressive imo...I prefer her content over Angelika Oles, etc. because at least Hadassah seems to actually do research before her vids.

However her voice annoys me for some reason :lol: Not sure if the high-pitched innocent voice is legit, or whether it's a cover-up to seem nicer than she actually is? (Also, how nice can you really be if you have a channel breaking down youtubers' careers haha)

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Hadassah's Studio / Hadassah Cordoba

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:12 pm
Does anyone watch her channel? She's one of the few youtube commentary channels that just tells us the straight facts, without being too inflammatory or aggressive imo...I prefer her content over Angelika Oles, etc. because at least Hadassah seems to actually do research before her vids.

However her voice annoys me for some reason :lol: Not sure if the high-pitched innocent voice is legit, or whether it's a cover-up to seem nicer than she actually is? (Also, how nice can you really be if you have a channel breaking down youtubers' careers haha)
I'm not the biggest fan of hers. I actually hate when smaller channels try to piggy back off larger ones. I'm so curious though why he videos keep getting taken down i.e. Zoella, Gleam and the Sacconejolys.

Though why did the Lydia one get taken down? Wasn't she positive in it?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

sororitygirl123 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:34 pm
Rosie34567 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:12 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of hers. I actually hate when smaller channels try to piggy back off larger ones. I'm so curious though why he videos keep getting taken down i.e. Zoella, Gleam and the Sacconejolys.

Though why did the Lydia one get taken down? Wasn't she positive in it?
I agree, the more I watch her the more she irritates me and I dislike her now.

I also hate how channels like Haddassah's (and Angelika Oles, etc) bank on their videos showing up in the algorithms because they're using someone else's name in the title. Not only is she profiting off of someone else's success, but she's shitting on them in the process. It's a gross and shitty way of making a living.

And she has the audacity to be like "I'm just sharing the facts" and claims she's doing it "in a respectful way" (lol IS there even a 'respectful' way to do that?!). Hun, you're not a journalist or a news station...your "facts" are pretty much just gossip and hearsay, unless you personally know these people (which she clearly doesn't). She acts like she's so innocent and such a non-mean girl :roll: I'm not defending other gossip channels, but at least they don't pretend to be nice and acknowledge that they're gossip channels.

It's also, on a basic level, SUCH a lazy way of making content.

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Also (sorry for the double post) it was so weird how she was kind of defending Lydia Elise Millen when she said in one of her recent vids that she "doesn't understand why people dislike her" and that Lydia was just "confused" about how to properly label something as an AD/Sponsorship. :rofl:

1) This shows that Hadassah doesn't even really watch most of these influencers before she makes a vid (she even said she didn't really watch Lydia's vids until recently).

2) So much for doing her "research", because there is sooo much proof of Lydia straight up lying, being deceptive, generally being rude, etc...there are definitely reasons why so many people dislike Lydia and have reported her in the past. :roll:

3) Hadassah is clearly not a great judge of character And/Or Hadassah sympathizes with her because she has the same shitty qualities as Lydia and would probably pull the same BS (if she were given the opportunity)

palmer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by palmer »

This is petty but I just cannot STAND the way she incorrectly uses the word "whenever". She keeps saying "whenever" when she should be using the word "when". Such a pet peeve of mine.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

palmer wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:49 am
This is petty but I just cannot STAND the way she incorrectly uses the word "whenever". She keeps saying "whenever" when she should be using the word "when". Such a pet peeve of mine.
I know. I watch another youtuber who says but instead of and. It's so irritating.

k0lichka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by k0lichka »

I feel like she just does videos.. to do videos. I have never really found any of the videos very informative - if not else, she just repeats whatever is already circulating in the "tea" channels, supported with some bio checks that every single viewer of the youtuber would know - ex age, nationality, type of videos etc. Doesn't really bring anything fresh/new to the scene, in my opinion. Seems like just another girl trying to milk off from larger creators and stirring the pot with gossip.

binkibibi
Learner
Learner

Post by binkibibi »

In one of her recent videos, i can’t remember which one maybe it was the one about Lydia Millen, she said that she’s never heard of guru gossip site/she has found it very recently. I cannot believe this and I think this is just a straight up lie. If you at least do a quick google search of any of these creators that she talks about, you would for sure see gg pop up. Another thing is she would frequently bring up arguments that people on here have pointed out. Anyone who has ever read a few threads on here could see that.

Post by Guest »

I watched her months ago when I was following stupid yt drama for a minute, and she made some incredibly disingenuous claims about having traveled the world because she knows how to budget so well. Her mother has a company, and bankrolls her trips, she mentioned traveling with her mother multiple times. Why she thinks anyone would believe that a young kid/college student with a *baby* would be able to travel the world because they are "good at finding deals" or whatever is beyond me. You've got to already be in some sort of privileged situation to have been that well traveled by 20 years old.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is she sucking up to Youtubers now? I swear all she does is praise them now?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

I’m not defending Niomi/Joe at all, and I know that Niomi isn’t exactly denying that she broke up with Joe (and to be fair, they probably did break up lol) ...

HOWEVER Niomi has NOT actually announced a breakup yet...so I find it very shady and un-cool how Hadassah would make a vid about their breakup when she does not actually know for sure that they broke up. Hadassah was being wayyyy too confident of her opinion, without having any actual facts. What if they didn’t break up? Lol Hadassah could get herself into some big trouble by creating a false narrative like that...

It’s even shadier that the whole time she was talking about Niomi, she acted as if she respects Niomi as a person, but then...why tf would she make a vid like this, especially without knowing for sure if they even broke up? Hadassah made this vid (prematurely, IMO) just to get ahead of the curve and make a quick buck. Hadassah is not as “sweet” as she tries to come off... it was pretty low for Hadassah to essentially announce a breakup FOR Niomi ...like that’s a straight up “mean girl” move, I don’t care how “positive” her tone was in the vid...idk, I just think it was not very classy to jump the gun like that...

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner

Post by CuriousKoala »

I enjoy her content!

I am curious about one thing. What happened to her kid? She just jets off to France without mentioning her kid as an invaluable personal belonging. Hope nothing tragic happened to her son, and somehow Haddassah was lucky enough to have her ex or someone look after her kid after she lives out her life for awhile.

Love_Lates_A_Lot
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Love_Lates_A_Lot »

I always enjoyed her videos, but I have the same question. I am a mother and my son is the most important, profound, and special thing in my life. Did she just run off to Paris and abandon her son for her family or ex to raise? That is going to severely traumatized that poor child. And she mentioned in her bio that she intends to get a psychology degree. And then all of her bios on her website and other platforms she mentions everything about herself to describe herself, except the description of being a mother. How awful if that is the case. I understand completely if she wants to keep her personal life private, but she should have just mentioned her son was with her in Paris or notYou can be a mother raise her child and also go to school. I always thought her family had money, so why couldn’t they help support her and her son in Paris? Or maybe the father will not allow the child out of the country? If that is the case you put your child ahead of your own selfish needs

Return to “F-K”