Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post Reply
Anonanon012
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Anonanon012 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:35 pm

Surprised there isn’t a forum on this chick already. 6k followers and she gets less than 100 likes? Claudia Cruz: Dominican born self hating black woman that wears foundation 6 shades lighter ending up to look grey and dead. Her face is covered in cystic acne, scars, bumps and dark spots but she tries to hide it. Her makeup line should be investigated by the health department, is it even FDA approved? Her “lab” is her apartment in the projects and I doubt anything is sanitized or sterile. She homeschools her two children by switching on the discovery channel and reading them Dr. Seuss books. All of her Instagram bios are filled with grammar and spellings errors yet she is a “home school teacher”.. tragic. She poses as a somewhat Islamic figure but her husband works in nightclubs and plays the guitar for a living. She is a fraud and I bet this is the reason she’s not too famous on YouTube despite trying for years trying to collaborate with Nour Kaiss, Eslimah and Withlove,Leena. She kisses up to anyone that can “promote her” but her products are trash and she lacks a personality. Claudia is a 33+ year old trapped in the body of a 15 year old teenager living in denial every day. Any thoughts ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Anonanon012
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Anonanon012 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:23 pm

Found this weirdo on Instagram. Her YouTube channel is dead and she does this creepy smile trying to hide her bottom teeth. Tbh the way she smiles makes her look like a dinosaur :F anyone got any tea on her ?

Nxomisbz
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Nxomisbz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:17 am

I unfollowed bc of those pretentious posts. “Influencers” that try to act happy all the time just look creepy tbh or they are hiding something. Dangg her husband works at a club? I’m not surprised since most of these online Muslims are two faced.

Nxomisbz
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Nxomisbz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:21 am

She’s one of those glam moms. She spends hours trying to look good but her kids look homeless. Those Eid pictures she posted were hard to look at. Is her daughter mixed race? Curly hair doesn’t mean it has to be neglected , she needs to style that poor girl’s hair.

Anonanon012
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Anonanon012 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:38 am

if you google her name her husband comes up and it looks like he’s kind of well known in Kosovo. It’s unusual to see an Albanian with a black woman, usually they’re known to be racist and see black people as monkeys and low class. Just being blunt here. Albanian men usually use them just for sex or papers but if there’s kids involved he’s not going anywhere lol. He doesn’t look like he’s from the balkans though maybe he has some gypsy ancestry. This whole family seems off

Staywoke345
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Staywoke345 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:01 am

First time I find a thread on this girl. I bought a couple samples from her website looking to try something new and the powder foundation gave me the worst acne on my cheeks and chin which was awful because I NEVER break out in those areas. I’ve used all kinds of foundations : liquid to powder, high end to low end and I’ve never experienced horror like this. It was under the skin and painful, her concealer under my eyes made them tear up and burn a bit and it had a weird smell to it. I think she adds shea butter to the concealer, it feels really heavy and the coverage is so so. I know for sure it was her makeup because I had great skin I just wanted a light to medium coverage for special occasions and as soon as I applied it I felt my skin tingle and the next day I woke up with huge pimples. That is not a normal reaction to so called “ natural” makeup especially since my skin type isn’t sensitive. The mineral skin tint is almost impossible to blend because it dries super quick and then it’s hard to blend like it won’t budge! If you ever complain to her just know her head is so far up her butt she will never admit she’s wrong and she will blame it on something you did because she thinks she’s Ms. Perfect.

Staywoke345
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Staywoke345 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:17 am

The lipsticks are okay. The brow pot applies like a crayon my eyebrows looked cartoonish and fake I soon after threw it away . Her videos sound like she is reading off of a script and I can’t bare to hear it. Her aura makes me uncomfortable because every time she makes a mistake while talking she looks like she hates herself. She’s got a really stinky attitude and she’s passive If you slightly complain. She thinks she’s all that because she’s a “public figure” . So much for “modesty” smh. She might kiss your butt if she thinks she can profit off of you but if you don’t have that big of a following be prepared to be disregarded.

Staywoke345
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Staywoke345 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:23 am

Anonanon012 wrote:if you google her name her husband comes up and it looks like he’s kind of well known in Kosovo. It’s unusual to see an Albanian with a black woman, usually they’re known to be racist and see black people as monkeys and low class. Just being blunt here. Albanian men usually use them just for sex or papers but if there’s kids involved he’s not going anywhere lol. He doesn’t look like he’s from the balkans though maybe he has some gypsy ancestry. This whole family seems off

Wow that’s a shock! Lots of Dominicans/ blacks try to fit in even if being with someone who’s race looks down on you. I know in Islam it’s wrong but it is what it is I guess. She said in a YouTube video she wasn’t even Muslim when they together and had kids, I wonder what’s up with that? If I were her I wouldn’t trust a man who was okay doing zina with me and having children with a non Muslim (at the time I think) woman without being married. Very dysfunctional

Staywoke345
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Staywoke345 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:26 am

Nxomisbz wrote:I unfollowed bc of those pretentious posts. “Influencers” that try to act happy all the time just look creepy tbh or they are hiding something. Dangg her husband works at a club? I’m not surprised since most of these online Muslims are two faced.
It’s not unusual especially in the “beauty” community. Lots of these women’s husbands don’t work or they have some kind of questionable earnings. Musicians, athletes and boxers are usually cheaters too. Even if the guy is ugly women don’t care. It’s wild

Nxomisbz
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Nxomisbz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:21 pm

Anonanon012 wrote:Surprised there isn’t a forum on this chick already. 6k followers and she gets less than 100 likes? Claudia Cruz: Dominican born self hating black woman that wears foundation 6 shades lighter ending up to look grey and dead. Her face is covered in cystic acne, scars, bumps and dark spots but she tries to hide it. Her makeup line should be investigated by the health department, is it even FDA approved? Her “lab” is her apartment in the projects and I doubt anything is sanitized or sterile. She homeschools her two children by switching on the discovery channel and reading them Dr. Seuss books. All of her Instagram bios are filled with grammar and spellings errors yet she is a “home school teacher”.. tragic. She poses as a somewhat Islamic figure but her husband works in nightclubs and plays the guitar for a living. She is a fraud and I bet this is the reason she’s not too famous on YouTube despite trying for years trying to collaborate with Nour Kaiss, Eslimah and Withlove,Leena. She kisses up to anyone that can “promote her” but her products are trash and she lacks a personality. Claudia is a 33+ year old trapped in the body of a 15 year old teenager living in denial every day. Any thoughts ?
THE PROJECTS LOL weak :rofl: NYC in her bio but judging off those parks she posts it looks somewhere in the ghetto. Why doesn’t she move to another city? If she’s Dominican living in New York she’s most likely from the Bronx. The worst people live in there I swear. it’s crime, rat and bed bug infested. It’s immigrant central down there she probably has no other option. Has she done a meet and greet yet?

Nxomisbz
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Nxomisbz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:28 pm

Anonanon012 wrote:Surprised there isn’t a forum on this chick already. 6k followers and she gets less than 100 likes? Claudia Cruz: Dominican born self hating black woman that wears foundation 6 shades lighter ending up to look grey and dead. Her face is covered in cystic acne, scars, bumps and dark spots but she tries to hide it. Her makeup line should be investigated by the health department, is it even FDA approved? Her “lab” is her apartment in the projects and I doubt anything is sanitized or sterile. She homeschools her two children by switching on the discovery channel and reading them Dr. Seuss books. All of her Instagram bios are filled with grammar and spellings errors yet she is a “home school teacher”.. tragic. She poses as a somewhat Islamic figure but her husband works in nightclubs and plays the guitar for a living. She is a fraud and I bet this is the reason she’s not too famous on YouTube despite trying for years trying to collaborate with Nour Kaiss, Eslimah and Withlove,Leena. She kisses up to anyone that can “promote her” but her products are trash and she lacks a personality. Claudia is a 33+ year old trapped in the body of a 15 year old teenager living in denial every day. Any thoughts ?
THE PROJECTS :rofl: looll weak :rofl: NYC in her insta bio acting pretentious but judging by those pics she posts of those parks it looks somewhere in the ghetto. If she’s Dominican she’s most likely in the Bronx there’s a boat load of them there. The Bronx is an awful place to live. Crime, rats, piss on the streets and bed bug infested buildings. Lots of immigrants live there bc they can live without papers. Not the ideal place for a family no wonder she keep the kids at home imagine those public schools :roll: I bet she had no other choice so she lives in her bubble. Has she done a meet and greet yet?

Nxomisbz
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Nxomisbz » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:38 pm

Staywoke345 wrote:The lipsticks are okay. The brow pot applies like a crayon my eyebrows looked cartoonish and fake I soon after threw it away . Her videos sound like she is reading off of a script and I can’t bare to hear it. Her aura makes me uncomfortable because every time she makes a mistake while talking she looks like she hates herself. She’s got a really stinky attitude and she’s passive If you slightly complain. She thinks she’s all that because she’s a “public figure” . So much for “modesty” smh. She might kiss your butt if she thinks she can profit off of you but if you don’t have that big of a following be prepared to be disregarded.
:o I thought I was the only one who felt those bad vibes from her videos. When she talks she looks distracted or she’s trying too hard. She should just act natural. I don’t see her collabing with anyone or featuring any other youtubers in her videos. Whenever she takes a picture ( rare occasion) with another blogger she makes sure she tags them trying to ride their coat tail. Claudia reposted Withlove, Leena’s photo over and over but she didn’t do that to any of her people of color customers. She idolizes lighter skin it’s fairly obvious. She doesn’t have that genuine charm to her, even if a person films alone they can still look genuinely happy and real. I hope she’s okay .

Staywoke345
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Staywoke345 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:57 pm

:tu: I did a bit of snooping on her Instagram and I found her husband’s account. @fatonmacula Every other picture is with a non mahram girl in a club and he also took selfies with men holding up a beer. He posts about “success” when music is clear cut haram and under his pics he posts some Hadith :rofl: He listed all these nobody fallen star’s names in his bio that he apparently worked with but tbh he’s not that special or talented. He makes awkward faces while playing his guitar and he’s involved with a genre no one even listens to anymore, Jazz music. :? also he’s old and unattractive. she never tagged him in their family pics together, she’s probably embarrassed. I wonder if the reason she looks frustrated is because her man child hasn’t fully grown up and her circumstances suck. A handful of Muslim women who marry non practing muslim men end up in situations like this. I tried to get into her content but she very childish for her age and unrelatable , I’m just here for the tea :toad: :toad:

Staywoke345
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Staywoke345 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:07 pm

Before any white knights want to step in, in Islam we are allowed to openly discusss public sins if her husband makes his account private you know they were reading on here lol. I don’t understand what’s the big deal if people comment on what is apparent . She deletes hate comments and ignores anyone that doesn’t brown nose her so there’s that. Let’s get back to the religious aspect on this, I really dislike her using Islam trying to make something haram halal and create her own rules to suit her feelings. She got featured on that muslimgirl page that also endorses LGBT, transgenders and feminist ideology. Says something about her clientele. This brother commented the pic promoting her asking if it says “ halal cosmetics” because of the ingredients and she ghosted him lol. Why is she promoting something she can’t even back up. Someone’s guilty

Ya3istu
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Ya3istu » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:53 pm

Trying to revive a somewhat dead thread. Did anyone see her instastory saying that if any of her followers don’t post about the shooting in New Zealand she was going to unfollow because she doesn’t need those kind of people in her space? She’s dramatic af. Social media is NOT real life it seems like she forgot that. I doubt she even posts about every single tragedy, shooting, or terrorist attack in the world etc. it was really heartbreaking what happened in New Zealand and she did say in her story that they died because of their faith, what about girls getting discriminated and harassed in public because of her faith? I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this “ Muslim figure” is nothing but a fake and a clout chaser. I’ve heard that apparently one of her hijab wearing friends was harassed in public to the point she broke down in tears and the police got involved and she wrote a post about it on Facebook and tagged her friends and Claudia didn’t even respond or share it. No mention whatsoever, just promoting her nobody comestics and she said hOw cAn yOu PoSt aBoUt yOur ShOes WhEn MusLiMs WeRe AtTacKed???? So much for caring about other Muslims, she only cares about herself. There’s something really off about her and her creepy wanna be celeb husband. He posts about fajr but we all know he was up until 5am while he’s working at nightclubs. He’s acting like he got out of bed and prayed but homeboy was already awake. I’m no saint or one to judge but both of their posts come across as disingenuous. Doesn’t he know about the reality of the music industry? Why is this 35 year old woman acting like she’s a teenager on Instagram ? She’s kind of like Amena Khan but at least Amena has a classy way of carrying herself. It’s so funny when she posts a pic of her kid’s Lego talking about HAPPY MONDAY lollll I guess she doesn’t have a nice view in her neighborhood or anything interesting in her life she takes a picture of a LEGO. Claudia’s eyes look evil especially when she stares blankly into the camera. Gives me chills. There’s nothing classy about this stuffed sausage with an obnoxious colored neon hijab with 3 lbs of makeup. She can’t even use proper grammar. Did someone say she’s a “ homeschool “ teacher? Sis doesn’t even know the difference between specially and especially... I feel bad for her children. Is it even legal to deprive your children of basic education? Public school is free! Just read one of her captions to know what I mean. It’s truly embarrassing

Ya3istu
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Ya3istu » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:57 pm

Staywoke345 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:57 pm
:tu: I did a bit of snooping on her Instagram and I found her husband’s account. @fatonmacula Every other picture is with a non mahram girl in a club and he also took selfies with men holding up a beer. He posts about “success” when music is clear cut haram and under his pics he posts some Hadith :rofl: He listed all these nobody fallen star’s names in his bio that he apparently worked with but tbh he’s not that special or talented. He makes awkward faces while playing his guitar and he’s involved with a genre no one even listens to anymore, Jazz music. :? also he’s old and unattractive. she never tagged him in their family pics together, she’s probably embarrassed. I wonder if the reason she looks frustrated is because her man child hasn’t fully grown up and her circumstances suck. A handful of Muslim women who marry non practing muslim men end up in situations like this. I tried to get into her content but she very childish for her age and unrelatable , I’m just here for the tea :toad: :toad:
Here’s some tea: her man child husband threatened to expose a customer’s home address after she asked for a refund on a package that never arrived. They’re both horrible people that should be ashamed of themselves.

Ya3istu
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Ya3istu » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:07 pm

Staywoke345 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:07 pm
Before any white knights want to step in, in Islam we are allowed to openly discusss public sins if her husband makes his account private you know they were reading on here lol. I don’t understand what’s the big deal if people comment on what is apparent . She deletes hate comments and ignores anyone that doesn’t brown nose her so there’s that. Let’s get back to the religious aspect on this, I really dislike her using Islam trying to make something haram halal and create her own rules to suit her feelings. She got featured on that muslimgirl page that also endorses LGBT, transgenders and feminist ideology. Says something about her clientele. This brother commented the pic promoting her asking if it says “ halal cosmetics” because of the ingredients and she ghosted him lol. Why is she promoting something she can’t even back up. Someone’s guilty
I completely agree with you. I checked the comment you’re talking about (it’s the picture of her doing that top teeth smile on the muslimgirl Instagram page) and it was really funny when she didn’t reply back to that guy asking if the ingredients are just not najis and that’s why you say it’s HALAL because there’s no much thing as halal makeup and she didn’t reply. She doesn’t reply because she doesn’t have an answer to give simple as that. I noticed everyone here keeps mentioning her husband and his sketchy job- honestly that says a lot about who she is as a person. For some reason this ish reminds me of Beyonce and Jay-Z lol because she’s a wanna be light skin model and her husband be looking crusty and old. She mentioned she wanted to be “famous” and her delusional husband is still trying ( LOL ) I wonder if she only found interest in him because she thought he could make her famous and now that neither of their “dreams” worked out she silently resents him. It really sickens me when someone is trying to make haram halal to suit their selfish needs. Deen Squad does the same thing and it’s shocking how many young Muslim kids are seen jumping up and down like monkeys while listening to “ trap queen halal remix” at an Islamic school. People like that are dangerous because they play the victim and act like they’re helping people. Either they have good intentions Allahu Alam or they are thinking they are doing good either way Shaytan is deceiving them. About the New Zealand thing, that reminds me back in 2014 Dina Tokoo made a lookbook and someone commented something along the lines of “I’m sorry I can’t watch your new outfits while innocent people are being slaughtered right now on the Gaza Strip, why don’t you use your platform to speak upon this “ and she read this comment as a “ hate “ comment in her commenting on comments video and she said “ oh my own Arab people what should I say like what no ones listening shut up “. It gave me bad vibes and overtime I started to lose respect for her because she’s another one that only cares / shares tragic stories if it benefits Her. I wonder if Claudia follows Dina? And I wonder if she’d still have the same attitude about unfollowing people who don’t post about the ummah’s tragities if Dina wanted to collaborate with her and do a tutorial using her makeup. I’m so done with these youtubers, I wouldn’t be surprised if most of them weren’t diagnosed with narcissism or some kind of other anti social disorders.. has anyone here ever seen her in real life?

Vanillaice89
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:01 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Vanillaice89 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:56 pm

Hey everyone! first time posting on the thread. Ever since Claudia uploaded that instastory about how she is going to unfollow anyone who didn’t post about the New Zealand shooting she hasn’t posted a single thing! I think she got told off and she is staying on the down low. It must be because of that since she posts every single day, especially on Friday to say “ Jummah Mubarak”. That was not a smart move at all business-wise. She should just stay in her place and sell her makeup.
I didn’t know her husband (lol what??)was talking to a customer like that mentioning her house address just because she asked for a refund- especially since the package never arrived? I’d like to see some screenshots of that if anyone here has them. That’s foul. It worries me someone like her has access to a lot of people’s house addresses and credit card numbers. I noticed on her website she lowered the prices of things, the amount of money in order to get free shipping,added “points”, rewards, etc etc it just seems desperate like she’s BEGGING for you to buy something. Wonder if business isn’t going too well.
The website is really crowded - all of these things popping up, too many colours, spelling & grammar errors, blurry/ off centered/ unfocused pictures, childish writing describing the products.. can’t she hire someone who can actually speak English to proof read what she wrote? The caps need to go too, it just looks amateur and like she’s shouting at you. She really needs a makeover and she should start by fixing her unprofessional behavior. I truly wish the best for her, hopefully she has some real friends who can give her some constructive criticism and advice. Claudia Nour, take notes from other successful online businesses bc this ain’t it.

Anon0031
Stalker
Stalker
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Anon0031 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:53 am



Makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors. A’udoh billah

Ya3istu
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Ya3istu » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:08 am

Guys, she just edited her website HAHAHAH someone’s been reading on here! She forgot to capitalize “ I” on her blog though, at least she tried!

Ya3istu
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Claudia Nour/ Claudia Nour Cosmetics/ Claudia Cruz

Post by Ya3istu » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:09 am

Anon0031 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:53 am


Makes you wonder what goes on behind closed doors. A’udoh billah
Yikes, look at his face.

Post Reply

Return to “TRASH A GURU”