Aggie Lal/ Scam artist

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
dannibee
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aggie Lal/ Scam artist

Post by dannibee »

Not really a 'guru' but can't seem to find a thread on her either on here or on gomi that hasn't died after like 4 posts...

Can we talk about how she's scammed about 500 of her followers out of 500USD for a 'course' which ended up being like 6 videos on teachable?
Link:

Her behaviour has been unprofessional, rude, and just plain money-grabbing. No mention of any apology but she continues to steam-roll ahead with her new bikini line...

bmonz1357
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Aggie Lal/ Scam artist

Post by bmonz1357 »

Yea I heard all about that and the way she treated those people that wanted a refund. She seems nice on her public profile but she can get nasty over dms. It's like she's in her own little world. It's really funny to me how she promotes veganism and posts stories of her hugging cows around the world and the next day she posts a photo wearing Louboutins which are made of leather.
2.jpg
3.jpg
.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Eyeshadow4
Stalker
Stalker

Re: Aggie Lal/ Scam artist

Post by Eyeshadow4 »

I’m shocked there isn’t more on this site about her. She is probably one of the most out of touch “influencers” out there. She just posted a story complaining about having to wear a bra in Egypt… Anyone with common sense would do research ahead of time prior to visiting a country and know that Egyptian culture is very conservative. On top of that she criticized them for “missing divine feminine energy”. Travelling isn’t about taking glamorous pictures, it’s about learning and respecting different cultures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “A-M”