maryem38
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Steph Pappas

Post by maryem38 »

Hello hi,
I’m not sure how to use this but where (if she’s on here) can I find a thread about steph pappas!?
If there isn’t one can we please start one? This girl is too much and I need others to understand lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amandamarie0701
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Steph Pappas

Post by amandamarie0701 »

I watch her sometimes she annoys me tho she was always complaining about being old for a grade , she was 17 and junior she would have been 18 almost 19 when she would have graduated next year, I was old for my grade to when I graduated I was 19.

maryem38
Learner
Learner

Post by maryem38 »

amandamarie0701 wrote:I watch her sometimes she annoys me tho she was always complaining about being old for a grade , she was 17 and junior she would have been 18 almost 19 when she would have graduated next year, I was old for my grade to when I graduated I was 19.
Something about her and her constant mukbangs rub me the wrong way. There’s no way someone can eat that much and be that small still. She might have a high metabolism and work out a ton but I feel like she is alwaaaays eating a shit ton of unhealthy food for mukbangs. And I know if I throw out the topic of an eating disorder on her comments her minions will come at me so hard.

maryem38
Learner
Learner

Post by maryem38 »

amandamarie0701 wrote:I watch her sometimes she annoys me tho she was always complaining about being old for a grade , she was 17 and junior she would have been 18 almost 19 when she would have graduated next year, I was old for my grade to when I graduated I was 19.
Something about her and her constant mukbangs rub me the wrong way. There’s no way someone can eat that much and be that small still. She might have a high metabolism and work out a ton but I feel like she is alwaaaays eating a shit ton of unhealthy food for mukbangs. And I know if I throw out the topic of an eating disorder on her comments her minions will come at me so hard.

maryem38
Learner
Learner

Post by maryem38 »

Nena05
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Nena05 »

Wasnt she dating a guy named Cole? He totally dissapeared. And what about the whole Ashley situation? Something about her doesnt feel genuine

columbiaruby
Debater
Debater

Post by columbiaruby »

She is incredibly annoying. I just came here after watching a few of her more recent videos. Her topics (especially during mukbangs) and pretty bland. In the pizza hut one, she's talking about a starbucks cup.. "it's sooo big and it's sooo black." Lol. The moaning too. I would prefer if these people that do mukbangs would just eat normally, like how they would if they weren't filming themselves. She constantly says "it's soo good" "i was soo hungry."

She seems like a bit of an airhead, especially with the way she talks. It's very valley girl. I do have to remind myself that she's a teenager and that's where a lot of the cringe comes from me. Her mannerisms, train of thoughts etc, is all what you should expect from a teenage girl in highschool.

On topic of eating a lot and not seemingly gaining any weight, I ate like crap at that age and was underweight. It catch up to me by the time I was 20. I couldnt eat that wat all the time anymore. So she better change her habits in a big way pretty quick.

Also, when she had the stye or pink eye (whatever it was) and she kept wearing makeup :? ESPECIALLY eye make-up. That's disgusting, how stupid.

diddilybop
Talker
Talker

Post by diddilybop »

i just started watching her videos out of curiosity and i feel that she’s a nice person but young, immature and lives a really privileged life. i wish she’d tone down on the makeup because she’s beautiful and doesn’t really need to cake it on!

i believe that her metabolism is fast too, because i was the same way in high school. i’d eat HUGE portions (a medium pizza to myself or a fully loaded meal from mcdonald’s followed by a homemade milkshake later) and still had a super slim and fit figure. it probably helped that i was on the dance team and played bball.

hopefully, when she gets older she’ll make healthier choices.

vdmck88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by vdmck88 »

I don't like the fact that she wastes food, like she only eats the chicken skin and not the chicken, its wasteful, why get it if your not going to eat it.. if she/family was poor she wouldn't be wasting food like that.

jballard1017
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jballard1017 »

All these channel users filter out any comment that has a real opinion/comment. If you look at the old videos there's a couple negative comments about how she was complaining a lot especially with her dad at first. Then as more videos are added there isn't one nay saying comment. It"s all fakeness. They delete any opposing comment that does not agree. I like a couple of videos BUT I find she comes off complaining about something always. She has obviously been spoiled taking care of by her parents. Always getting gifts in excess on holidays. Has never struggled in here life. The dad made a comment in one video saying " most people have to work". Ya think. Also all the videos are based on materialistic possessions. She values things not things that really mater I find. "What I got for Christmas video, what's in my bag?." People have said she doesn't eat all the chicken off the wing in food videos and say why order them if you know you're not going to eat it all off. When you're taken care of it's ok to be wasteful and throw out $. Then if you state your opposing comment someone is always quick to say "stop hating" when you're just stating your real opinion. If it doesn't agree with what you're being served you"re wrong. It's all preset for all things agreeing with what the channel user is dishing out. No opposing is allowed or it gets deleted. "Sarah rae vargas" on Youtube does the same thing. In original videos there are opposing comments but in future videos not one. It is all fake and materialistic things presented.

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

Nena05 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:00 pm
Wasnt she dating a guy named Cole? He totally dissapeared. And what about the whole Ashley situation? Something about her doesnt feel genuine
Who's Ashley?
(English is my second language)

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

She's cute and I like her mukbangs but her attitude is a little off putting sometimes. She definitely loves to show off her body in videos for views (which is awkward since she mentioned her dad watches all her videos) and she gives me a sort of bitchy vibe sometimes.
As for her being in shape that's completely normal especially when she's young you can tell she works out but even if she didn't it's not hard to stay slim when you're that young eating whatever you want.

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Suuuper weird how in her assumptions video she's talking about how she lost her virginity and how when you get into high school the older guys are always going for *her words* 'the fresh meat' and how fun it is when they try talking etc. How is she comfortable putting that out there when her dad watches her videos and also promoting such a thing to younger viewers?!

Post by Guest »

Her cooking videos are super annoying! Is she really that helpless in the kitchen? Also does she do anything outside of YouTube? Her videos are always I got up at 11 or 12 she just sleeps all day!

horcrux_dr
Talker
Talker

Post by horcrux_dr »

I randomly watched a few of her videos and assumed she was in her mid twenties but apparently she is a high schooler? Also, I find it so weird when parents insert themselves into their kids youtube channel or go make one of their own.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Every time I watch one of her videos I think she's become stupider. She is really dumb and such an airhead. She is also even more full of herself than she used to be (which I didn't think was possible) and the whole sexy thing she tries to do in her videos to get views is insanely cringy.

Vguerra59
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Vguerra59 »

I like Steph but her video quality has definitely become a broken record. Her channel had a couple juicy story times at the beginning that she deleted. Hopefully she gets back on that because this whole rotating the same 5 restaurants and repeating the same 10 phrases like "yum", "I eat healthy outside of mukbangs" "this has ____ calories" "I'm so tired" "I'm so hungry" "this is so good" and "not really a fan of this" is getting pretty boring. She oughta do storytimes to spice it up, but in a video she said she couldn't bc she "gets confused" and "lost" when talking and can't finish a complete sentence........... Girl...

paulblart_mollcop

Post by paulblart_mollcop »

This girl REALLY made a “what I got for Easter” video like sis no one cares omg

brokeprincesz
Learner
Learner

Post by brokeprincesz »

She is so superficial. But I think she is like that bc she lives in a bubble. She does not seem mean, but I was watching this mukbang and when she was asked about bullying in her school, she said there isnt any, and then proceeds to say that sometimes people are just too sensitive. That triggered to me that she might been a bully of her own. But im just assuming of course.

brokeprincesz
Learner
Learner

Post by brokeprincesz »

Also, she seems very obsessed with her looks and body. Idk she just sparkle that materialistic superficial high schooler vibe.

Return to “N-Z”