She needed a thread with that annoying squeaky voice

occultism666
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Duck lips atleeeey

Post by occultism666 »

I've been dying for a place to gossip about Atleeeey! I'm obsessed with her look, to me she's absolutely perfect, someone has to find something unsightly about her so that I can feel less miserable about myself Dx

juicysweatsuits
Talker
Talker

Post by juicysweatsuits »

occultism666 wrote:I've been dying for a place to gossip about Atleeeey! I'm obsessed with her look, to me she's absolutely perfect, someone has to find something unsightly about her so that I can feel less miserable about myself Dx
Honestly I really like her look and style except her voice is the only thing that bothers me! She sounds like she’s always unamused/depressed but I get that’s just the way she talks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boo, you whore.
:HK: :love2:

Gizmo2323
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gizmo2323 »

Oh goody. I was on the verge of making a thread for her. I've been subbed for a while and her channel is growing so fast.

I have mixed feelings. I genuinely think she puts a lot of effort into her channel and I personally appreciate the apathetic, daria-esque delivery she has going. Despite the fillers she's hot and damn her man is punching lol lucky bastard. I don't personally share her make up preferences but I love watching other people get bold like she does.

But she took the feedback from ashtober fest reeeaaally personally...so I get the impression one day she'll say fuck this and throw in the towel, probably focus on her graphic design. It's not like she needs yt $.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

That whole drama with the graphic designer I don’t understand was so insane on reddit. I don’t get why she didn’t just do it herself since she’s a graphic designer. Also I unsubscribed when she made that whole video about her horrible road trip story. She’s just so negative. The whole time she was telling that story I felt so bad for Jace. I’m surprised he didn’t leave her after that lol I would have between the car sickness, anxiety attack’s and not eating. :FU:

occultism666
Lurker
Lurker

Post by occultism666 »

omglookatherbutt wrote:That whole drama with the graphic designer I don’t understand was so insane on reddit. I don’t get why she didn’t just do it herself since she’s a graphic designer. Also I unsubscribed when she made that whole video about her horrible road trip story. She’s just so negative. The whole time she was telling that story I felt so bad for Jace. I’m surprised he didn’t leave her after that lol I would have between the car sickness, anxiety attack’s and not eating. :FU:
Tell me about it! I found it so weird that she nonchalantly told the world what a nightmare she was during what was supposed to be a fun vacation time with her boyfriend, wtf

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

I think she’s beautiful but I want to see her dressed normal and not like a scene kid. At least once lol I had a scene phase in high school and I cringe thinking about it. I can’t imagine being stuck in that horrible phase.

peachykweeen
Learner
Learner

Post by peachykweeen »

occultism666 wrote:
omglookatherbutt wrote:That whole drama with the graphic designer I don’t understand was so insane on reddit. I don’t get why she didn’t just do it herself since she’s a graphic designer. Also I unsubscribed when she made that whole video about her horrible road trip story. She’s just so negative. The whole time she was telling that story I felt so bad for Jace. I’m surprised he didn’t leave her after that lol I would have between the car sickness, anxiety attack’s and not eating. :FU:
Tell me about it! I found it so weird that she nonchalantly told the world what a nightmare she was during what was supposed to be a fun vacation time with her boyfriend, wtf
Honestly, I can see why people would feel this way about someone moaning on about their holiday, I get that it sounded really negative..However, Ashley has always been super open about her mental health and the struggles she has and I find it kind of helpful to see that while she was putting up all these great photos showing what they were up to, she was also willing to share the BTS of all of those and how it actually wasn't all just smiles and laughter. I think that could be really helpful for people who compare their lives so heavily with other youtubers and gurus who aren't willing to show anything other than them having the 'best' time. Also, she might have even been on a guilt trip on herself when she recorded that video about the trip and so made herself sound worse than she was because she was feeling so bad about how she was (I know I do that a lot when I feel like I've ruined something and I'll go on a whole moan and rant about how I've been or how I've ruined something)

Plus, in her recent mental health journey video she opened up about how Jayce copes and helps her and how she does feel like she's the downer of the relationship and honestly I really felt her on that. I struggle with similar issues and feeling like you're constantly the shit member of the relationship or that you're the one bringing down the mood sucks so bad, so I personally prefer her just saying how it actually went, rather than just trying to show a fake trip. I've definitely been on trips with my partner where I have had anxiety attacks and struggled with the whole thing and pretending that it was amazing and the best time ever can be really weird and feel like you're having to kid yourself just so that people don't think you wasted your time?

Idk tho, I'm a big fan of the content that Ashley puts out. I really like that she is so open and honest and not just constantly squealing at the camera like so many other gurus. Plus her looks are always so interesting and use such a wide range of colours. I love her 3-looks-1-palette videos because she always tends to pick colour combos that I would never have thought to do and I also love that she is trying her hardest to take as many ideas and requests from her followers. She is very engaged with her followers.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

peachykweeen wrote:
occultism666 wrote:
Honestly, I can see why people would feel this way about someone moaning on about their holiday, I get that it sounded really negative..However, Ashley has always been super open about her mental health and the struggles she has and I find it kind of helpful to see that while she was putting up all these great photos showing what they were up to, she was also willing to share the BTS of all of those and how it actually wasn't all just smiles and laughter. I think that could be really helpful for people who compare their lives so heavily with other youtubers and gurus who aren't willing to show anything other than them having the 'best' time. Also, she might have even been on a guilt trip on herself when she recorded that video about the trip and so made herself sound worse than she was because she was feeling so bad about how she was (I know I do that a lot when I feel like I've ruined something and I'll go on a whole moan and rant about how I've been or how I've ruined something)

Plus, in her recent mental health journey video she opened up about how Jayce copes and helps her and how she does feel like she's the downer of the relationship and honestly I really felt her on that. I struggle with similar issues and feeling like you're constantly the shit member of the relationship or that you're the one bringing down the mood sucks so bad, so I personally prefer her just saying how it actually went, rather than just trying to show a fake trip. I've definitely been on trips with my partner where I have had anxiety attacks and struggled with the whole thing and pretending that it was amazing and the best time ever can be really weird and feel like you're having to kid yourself just so that people don't think you wasted your time?

Idk tho, I'm a big fan of the content that Ashley puts out. I really like that she is so open and honest and not just constantly squealing at the camera like so many other gurus. Plus her looks are always so interesting and use such a wide range of colours. I love her 3-looks-1-palette videos because she always tends to pick colour combos that I would never have thought to do and I also love that she is trying her hardest to take as many ideas and requests from her followers. She is very engaged with her followers.
If you're her no. 1 fan then go to the rave section. This is the TRASH section.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

peachykweeen wrote:
occultism666 wrote:

I see what you’re trying to say but I personally can’t watch Youtubers that complain a lot. I suffer from anxiety myself and I find it draining watching it on YouTube. Youtube is like my escape so when I see someone being so negative it is draining. I’m pessimistic but she’s worse off than me in that department. Also every time she does a video she sighs like she’s annoyed and that is one of my biggest pet peeves. I think it’s immature and makes it sound like she doesn’t actually care about what she’s talking about. Her content just isn’t for me. Plus none of her looks are wearable. Sure it’s great she’s honest about her mental state but even she admitted she didn’t realize how badly her anxiety was until this road trip.

Spotlessmind
Learner
Learner

Post by Spotlessmind »

I wish she'd sound more enthusiastic in her videos
I feel like if she had more of a personality she'd have so many more subs

I really don't like the look of her lip injections at all and it doesn't seem like she cares for her lips
They are always bleeding dry and chapped

Spotlessmind
Learner
Learner

Post by Spotlessmind »

Hey could the mod delete my post or edited the bottom part out thank you ^.^ :love2:

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

She is so boring! Her videos are so long and she rambles forever. Also did you guys see she filmed a natural makeup look lol she’s been reading GG

quartz_
Talker
Talker

Post by quartz_ »

Followed her on IG and used to think she was sooo beautiful, but I just saw my first video of her on YouTube and holy shit her voice is terrible. Why does she sound like that? That just made her so much uglier to me and she kind of looks like shit too. I don't think she transfers well to live video. I just thought her lips looked like shit and I used to love them and there was just nothing that pretty going on... I just had to come here as soon as I saw it.

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

I'm so glad I found this. Ashley, if you're reading this TAKE SOME MEDS, GIRLFRIEND. That's what they're for.

I've been following her for a while now she was below 18k subs. The key to watching her is speeding her up. Especially because she likes to talk forfuckingever. 30+ min videos are ridiculous. I do like her style and the different-ness (yeah that's a word!) of her. She's not typical LA YT girl. She has some skill too unlike most of these morons on YT.

The thing that drives me bonkers is the way she sounds almost annoyed that she has to work? Also whereTF does she get all of her money from? lol

Unbotheredeliza
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Unbotheredeliza »

I wish someone was following this with me. But I noticed it all started when ash told us her and Jace were moving. For those who don't watch the blogs, ash and Jace lived with her best friend Shelby. @sparksss on ig. She's a model and photographer and videographer. They have collabed on ig and YT. They were all over each other's stories and feeds. Around the time she mentioned she was moving, there was a trickle down of posts. Less mention of Shelby and wayy less posts. Something happened.. My theory is they got in a fight. Ash mentioned that Kristen was a good friend bc when ash has to cancel plans bc of her anxiety Kristen doesn't care. Maybe Shelby was sick of ash canceling plans? Yesterday was Shelbys birthday and there was no mention of her on any of Ashs social media. Which is huge! Considering last year they were filming together and had a party for her. I want to know what happened? They were really cute together I wish they were still friends.

Bronze Helmet
Informer
Informer

Post by Bronze Helmet »

I've noticed Shelby has been absent from everything lately, as well. She wasn't at Jayce's birthday party either. I feel like them moving out was out of nowhere and rushed, so I agree something happened.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

Bronze Helmet wrote:The thing that drives me bonkers is the way she sounds almost annoyed that she has to work? Also whereTF does she get all of her money from? lol
Old comment, but I have to chime in. Ashley sounds like a nightmare to work with. I noticed she's mentioned old jobs in a couple of chatty videos, and she always says things like "The girls I worked with were really catty, so I quit" or "Everyone there was rude, so I quit." She sounds like she's hopped jobs a lot because anyone asking her to do her job would annoy her and she'd quit. The worst was when she got laid off/quit from her last job at a spa, she had this attitude that since she was doing graphic design for them, she could just work from home and not show up any day her stomach or head hurt or whatever.

That's not how any job in the real world works. :roll: I get it that her health was acting up, but most places would want to talk to you and maybe even see what your doctor has to say before they consider moving someone working inhouse to working remote. It presents a lot of communication hurdles to have one person in the team not in the office, a lot of places won't do it and would rather give you a good severance package and find someone else if you can't perform your job fully. But I agree with you that she sounds like any kind of accountability or responsibility annoys her.

occultism666
Lurker
Lurker

Post by occultism666 »

Has anyone seen her collab videos with jkissa and found her very off-putting?
Like, jkissa would compliment her a lot and she would just look so full of herself with this little smile, and most of the time she wouldn't thank jkissa or compliment her back. Am I the only one who noticed that?

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

Lol. In her latest GRWM, she's backpedaling all the way to last Tuesday about the makeup "school" sponsorship. So apparently now she's "sad" that she was "too broke to ever go to makeup school"??? Sure, Jan. Since the beginning of her channel, she's had this haughty "I went to University Of Youtube" attitude, talking like she's gonna be the next selfmade mogul. Never for one second did I imagine she of all people would be pushing one of those virtual makeup school scams.

But now going to school to get certified for something "helps you get jobs", and it's "an awesome opportunity" she wanted to bestow upon a pleb subscriber?

I used to love her, but her attitude towards education and work rub me the wrong way. She's literally what Boomers talk about when they say young people between 20-30 are entitled brats. Girlfriend needs to live a day as a broke college student working two jobs and taking 4 classes.

Return to “A-E”