Gabriel Zamora

Gabriel Zamora

Post by Guest »

How does this little smurf not have his own damn thread yet?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guruchisme101
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabriel Zamora

Post by Guruchisme101 »

I actually really like him

Post by Guest »

Guruchisme101 wrote:I actually really like him

LOL I kind of do too. Image

sophiaxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sophiaxoxo »

I love gabriel he's my favourite!!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

He's the reason I jumped off the Charles Bandwagon. He's the one who exposed James Charles for faking his viral graduation portrait right?

Itsjustmeok
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsjustmeok »

cherryGummybear wrote:He's the reason I jumped off the Charles Bandwagon. He's the one who exposed James Charles for faking his viral graduation portrait right?
No, that was Thomas Halbert.
Makeup hoarder

myusername
Learner
Learner

Post by myusername »

I don't understand how Gabriel Zamora is being praised for his apology video. He spent 1 minute actually apologizing and the other 40+ minutes dragging one of his best friends. Deflecting much? "I know I suck, but look how much one of my very best friends sucks!" I don't see how he is any different from Manny. He latches on to people with more followers (Lilly Ghalichi, Patrick Starr, Arika Sato, Jeffree Star and Manny, Laura, Nikita), and he followed Manny everywhere - until he became unpopular - all stemming from something Gabriel started! The only difference between Manny and Gabriel is that Gabriel publicly bashes his best friends, while Manny gossips to his "friends" about it. Gabriel admittedly lied (well, according to him "fluffed" - how is that taking accountability?), about Jeffree and his racism, but now we are supposed to believe everything he says about Manny? People are such sheep, bashing Gabriel for his mean girl/racist? (I don't believe he truly is), behavior, but then Gabriel makes a hateful video about one of his best friends and he's a hero? Also, have you seen Gabriel come to Laura's defense? Yet he complains that Manny never defended him, when HE started the whole mess in the first place? Gabriel was always with Laura and her husband, posting about how is is the 2nd wife, and now, Laura who? Gabriel is the only one gaining in this, so far 40k instagram followers, and 300k subscribers, while his best friends are in career crisis. I'm not saying Jeffree, Laura, Manny or Nikita are angels, but I do feel that Gabriel is no better. Birds of a feather. I don't feel his apology video is brave or honest. I think it's manipulative and cruel.

Post by Guest »

this is so dead wow

Return to “Gurus With More Than 50,000 Subs”